Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discord: Murder Mystery RP Rules & Shock Therapy

+8
Zenox-rmp
Hessehl
FutureCreator
TriShade
Pixel Profligate
Zell Justice
CrimsonIgnis
Professor Morel
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Discord: Murder Mystery RP Rules & Shock Therapy - Page 2 Empty Re: Discord: Murder Mystery RP Rules & Shock Therapy

Post by Hessehl Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:47 am

Still here!
Hessehl
Hessehl
Solarbeam Sunkern

Back to top Go down

Discord: Murder Mystery RP Rules & Shock Therapy - Page 2 Empty Re: Discord: Murder Mystery RP Rules & Shock Therapy

Post by Yria/Mara LB Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:31 am

I'm still alive in discord ^^.
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:23 am

*pops out of terrorist hideout in the dessert*
Still alive!
FutureCreator
FutureCreator
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Discord: Murder Mystery RP Rules & Shock Therapy - Page 2 Empty im fine

Post by Karasugaming Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:37 am

Im fine in continueing with discord but I am having trouble thinking of what to make my character say do I have to give him a name or does he have a name?
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Morel Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:10 pm

13gamer2000 wrote:Im fine in continueing with discord but I am having trouble thinking of what to make my character say do I have to give him a name or does he have a name?

Hm. I sent a detailed persona list. I'll resend the document. Of course, if you are still unsure, send me a PM about specifics and such.

Also, anyone else who may have misplaced their Persona, say so and I'll send another for you.
Professor Morel
Professor Morel
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Morel Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:35 pm

Attention, actors!

So as I've said, a compilation of those still acting in Discord is being set up. In order to correct any possible errors with the Roles, I need to sort out who is still here, and who isn't. Based on what I've read, these are the actors still present:
Here:

And the list of those no longer participating (note: this is simply based on what others have told me, and a lack of notification here. Will change the second I here otherwise. Not permanent, for now):
Missing:

Those with their name struck is my way of signifying confirmation on their withdrawal from the RP. Still not permanent mind you, but essentially confirmed. Once I get word--one way or the other--about Crimson, Zell, and Zeno, Discord will renew. That's all for now.

Thanks everyone.

Last edited by Professor Morel on Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Professor Morel
Professor Morel
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:15 pm

Zeno has been extremely inactive as of late, and based on that, I think it's safe to assume he won't continue in the story.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell Justice Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:17 am

Oops, I still want to be part of it. I didn't get the notification :/
Zell Justice
Zell Justice
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Morel Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:51 am

No worries, Zell. You're right on time.
This now means we have salvaged everyone we could. I'll have the RP's continuation posted before tonight.
Professor Morel
Professor Morel
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Morel Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:53 pm

The RP's back again!

You may be wondering, if you've read the intro to Act 2, why such a dramatic occurrence?
The answer is two fold, but I'll summarize it with this: ......

Yep, that should clarify everything. If you need any help, ask away. Other than that, have at it. Say whatever you want and don't feel afraid about not being exactly the way you think your Persona should be. Your character is a mix between the Persona and Yourself. Say and act as you will. I'll simply reveal the outcomes of those words and actions.
Professor Morel
Professor Morel
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2