Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untitled Fan Fiction Lore

2 posters

Go down

Untitled Fan Fiction Lore Empty Untitled Fan Fiction Lore

Post by Pixel Profligate Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:53 am

This is a spot for me to post my Lore for my upcoming Fan Fiction. Feel free to discuss it and ask questions here, because everything in the story will be posted on a different thread. This will be updated over time. I'll just post what I have done.

EVENTS:

HISTORIC FIGURES:

FACTIONS:

HOLDS/COUNTRIES:

RULERS:

CITIES/TOWNS:

LOCATIONS:

More to be added. A lot more.

Last edited by LlamaMinister on Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Untitled Fan Fiction Lore Empty Re: Untitled Fan Fiction Lore

Post by Pixel Profligate Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:37 pm

Updated and stuff (finally)
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Morel Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:38 pm

Didn't realize this was a Pokemon Fan Fiction-based lore, at first. Caught me off guard with the war mentions and such. Definitely got a lot down for your world building. I've done this myself for worlds, so I understand how much time and effort was put into this. Know it's a work in progress too, but I am curious how Pokemon play into this setting. Some descriptions for the Cities/Towns section would be nice, as well. And if this thread was meant to to purely house Updates for the Lore, just lemme know and I'll delete my post so it isn't cluttering up anything.
Professor Morel
Professor Morel
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:41 pm

Naw, it's fine. I kinda want people to discuss ideas and such for me to add to it. The towns probably won't get described simply so it is a suprise as to what they look like and where they are located.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Morel Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:54 pm

In that case. Ahem.

What this needs is current events, something to give an impression of how the world thinks and feels as of now. To me, this all comes off as the Dark Ages with all the death going around. And there are a lot of religions, too. I get the impressions everyone's having a hard time, so people are willing to look for help in all sorts of places. In light of this, perhaps something similar to the Crusades of old could be happening. Multiple religions with heavy ties to their respective country all warring in order to claim what each believes is their birthright, sacred holiness of their god, or just slaughter infidels.

But since some factions are less feisty than others, like Priests of Arceus and the Tree Stags, I can't help but see something similar to the American "Civil" War where there were border states between the two sides. Perhaps certain factions could be roughly aligned with others. A matter of "Who I hate the least" in order to claim whatever their ultimate goal is. I can already see the Darkrai and Giratina followers allying. Or maybe not. It's often said "Heroes" and "Villains" are so very much set against the other because of just how similar they really are, but for one or two differences in opinion (which once again reminds me of the Crusades: Christian vs. Muslim).
Professor Morel
Professor Morel
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:47 pm

I'll get to the current events soon, but I want to get all the history and important details up and running first, just so it is understandable why groups or countries are doing what they are doing. The religions are actually one religion with multiple deities that people "worship" individually based on that deity's traits or actions. For example, the Knights of the Cleansing Flame worship Groudon because he despises all evil and is the God of War and Bravery. (Also, I should mention that all the Gods aren't actually the legendary Pokemon. They are envisioned as human/human like, and they had the names first. The Legendary Pokemon were named after them.)
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:43 pm

On that note, I should probably get to designing the deities, shouldn't I.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down