Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Main Heisei Kamen Rider Mugshots Project Starts Now!!!

4 posters

Go down

All Main Heisei Kamen Rider Mugshots Project Starts Now!!! Empty All Main Heisei Kamen Rider Mugshots Project Starts Now!!!

Post by BetaX Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:33 pm

If you watch the 50th episode of Pixel Art in Review, and go to the comments, you notice that I said about doing all the Heisei Rider Mugshots. So I'm going to do all of them from Kuuga to Drive with an exception of Wizard because i already did him. SO, LET'S START THE SPRITES!!!
I'll be updating if possible
BetaX
BetaX
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

All Main Heisei Kamen Rider Mugshots Project Starts Now!!! Empty Re: All Main Heisei Kamen Rider Mugshots Project Starts Now!!!

Post by CrimsonIgnis Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:11 pm

BetaX wrote:If you watch the 50th episode of Pixel Art in Review, and go to the comments, you notice that I said about doing all the Heisei Rider Mugshots. So I'm going to do all of them from Kuuga to Drive with an exception of Wizard because i already did him. SO, LET'S START THE SPRITES!!!

Let the journey through the decade begin
CrimsonIgnis
CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

Back to top Go down

All Main Heisei Kamen Rider Mugshots Project Starts Now!!! Empty Re: All Main Heisei Kamen Rider Mugshots Project Starts Now!!!

Post by BetaX Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:14 pm

CrimsonIgnis wrote:
BetaX wrote:If you watch the 50th episode of Pixel Art in Review, and go to the comments, you notice that I said about doing all the Heisei Rider Mugshots. So I'm going to do all of them from Kuuga to Drive with an exception of Wizard because i already did him. SO, LET'S START THE SPRITES!!!

And Ride the Wind and be a Treasure Sniper.
BetaX
BetaX
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonIgnis Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:15 pm

BetaX wrote:
CrimsonIgnis wrote:

And Ride the Wind and be a Treasure Sniper.

From now until Diend!
CrimsonIgnis
CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:15 am

Cool idea.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell Justice Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:51 am

Cool Idea Beta , Good Luck for your project ! Wink
Zell Justice
Zell Justice
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

All Main Heisei Kamen Rider Mugshots Project Starts Now!!! Empty Just for Heads Up

Post by BetaX Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:19 pm

All Main Heisei Kamen Rider Mugshots Project Starts Now!!! Kamen_11
This is just a bonus.
BetaX
BetaX
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down