Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Doctor wants to see you now..."

+2
Zenox-rmp
Bellsprout MD
6 posters

Go down

"The Doctor wants to see you now..."  Empty "The Doctor wants to see you now..."

Post by Bellsprout MD Sat May 30, 2015 2:53 pm

Whats going on guys, my name is Bellsprout MD and i welcome you to the first ever post in this forum.
I always wanted to introduce myself this way Very Happy

I'm from germany, so first of all i wanna say sorry for my sometimes confusing english.

You can also find me on Twitter and Yotube-> I didnt uploaded any video. -> Lazieness FTW

I started playing pokemon when i was around 7 with Blue&Red, I played Crystal a million times ( 'cause i couldnt solve those stupid ice puzzels) , i stopped after Gen 3 and got back in Gen 6, while i played Gen 5:D

In fact i only regiestered myself here, because i'm looking for someone who could make a trainer sprite for me, i'm way to ungifted for that...trust me...i tried...i failed horrible.

But anyway this looks like a cool forum, so im pumped up to see what other stuff is here.

for risks and side effects, ask your doctor or pharmacist

Cheerio

Bellsprout MD
Bellsprout MD
Lv. 1 Magikarp

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmSw5B5HCIbi4o8QAVuLoWQ

Back to top Go down

"The Doctor wants to see you now..."  Empty Re: "The Doctor wants to see you now..."

Post by Zenox-rmp Sat May 30, 2015 2:59 pm

Welcome. If you have any more questions come to the chatbox and ask some of the regulars.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

"The Doctor wants to see you now..."  Empty Re: "The Doctor wants to see you now..."

Post by Yria/Mara LB Sat May 30, 2015 3:07 pm

Welcome to the forums ^^
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat May 30, 2015 3:53 pm

Welcome to the forums! ^^ We hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, the regulars and I would be happy to help. And what does the trainer sprite you want look like? If the design catches one of the artists' interests, I'm sure one of them would love to make it for you c:
Kitten
Kitten
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Sat May 30, 2015 4:10 pm

KittenCutie1 wrote:Welcome to the forums! ^^ We hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, the regulars and I would be happy to help. And what does the trainer sprite you want look like? If the design catches one of the artists' interests, I'm sure one of them would love to make it for you c:

Already one it XD.
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Sat May 30, 2015 4:10 pm

Hello there, welcome~

I sprite but I'm /really/ busy at east for the next week. I'm sure someone would be willing though.
(And don't worry to much, your english is fine ^-^)
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Sun May 31, 2015 10:50 pm

Welcome to the forum! I hope you have a lot of fun with your time spent here Smile Also, if you have any questions, I or any of the other Regulars would be more than happy to answer them. The ChatBox is also a great place to make friends (Trust me on this one. I know.)

I would be willing to make a trainer sprite for you, but I'm super backed up at moment with other sprites for people. If/When I finish them, I'd be happy to make a trainer sprite for you.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:37 pm

LlamaMinister wrote:
I would be willing to make a trainer sprite for you, but I'm super backed up at  moment with other sprites for people. If/When I finish them, I'd be happy to make a trainer sprite for you.

Super backed up XD.
However if you want to make his trainer sprite go ahead but it wont take long before I have his Mugshot finished. I can do the trainer sprite to but just go ahead if you'd like XD.
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:44 pm

If you're already making him a trainer sprite, go ahead and finish it. I still have a bunch of sprites to make.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:55 pm

LlamaMinister wrote:If you're already making him a trainer sprite, go ahead and finish it. I still have a bunch of sprites to make.

Sure.
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down