Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ranch (idea)

Go down

The Ranch (idea) Empty The Ranch (idea)

Post by Frozorna Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:47 am

This is just an idea for a Roleplay that I had in mind. If lucky enough, could  lead to helping set up for incorporating Gen 8 into SL lore. But not holding my breath.

Just realized I can do this as a fanfiction as well.

Here's the rough idea I got so far:. A vagrant Traveler comes from  a foreign region, hearing about the Silver League. The traveler, who'll be known as Fro, has some mixed feelings, thinking the league is focusing on only the strongest. He decides to settle down and open a ranch, full of all the Pokemon he has personally raised, including ones who would be seen as weak in hopes of showing off the overlooked potential for the lesser ones.  Fro is often accompanied by  one of his Pokemon, usually with his Heatmoor, Aarva.  However, he  has been hearing about a new region, and decides to prepare his "family" to see how they're to handle new opponent's, with help from some of the frequent visitors to his Ranch.

So. Any interest in this?

Last edited by Frozorna on Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:21 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add something.)

Frozorna
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

The Ranch (idea) Empty Re: The Ranch (idea)

Post by Frozorna Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:40 pm

For anyone wondering, there's not really much planned, no extravagant save-the-world plot, just down to earth interactions that can be used to explain stuff that we do in real life, from trading, battling with new Pokemon, and anticipating meta changes for the next Generation.  This is to attempt incorporating as much as possible with the wait for more news for Sword and Shield.

If any registered SL members are reading this, please say something, through a response here or private message. it's dead here, I can't use the Ambercrest chat due to technical reasons, and I want to talk with someone else who is part of the community.

Last edited by Frozorna on Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar.)

Frozorna
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozorna Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:58 am

Had an idea for Fro's backstory more. He comes from a family that emphasize on only the strongest matters, but Fro doesn't see that as the only true way. Members of his family focus on the Uber tier of Pokemon only, and deem all others pointless. Especially if below OU for Smogon tiers. Fro is intrigued by the SL premise that doesn't focus on only the strongest. How this can fit into Gen 8 is that the family has a rivalry with an another. I can see this as a Sword vs Shield situation, With Fro's family representing Sword. If any are interested if course.

Frozorna
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down