Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Fro's Ranch

Go down

Welcome to Fro's Ranch Empty Welcome to Fro's Ranch

Post by Frozorna Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:54 am

Hi,  and welcome.  I figure I should attempt to explain what I'm doing exactly.  Well, basically, due to unable to join the Ambercrest chat(plug-in for it isn't supported on my phone) I am setting up shop here to help the community outside of the Silver League battling by getting Hidden Ability Pokemon for those who are trying to find any, in particular, those you don't normally see too often for competitive, like  Pansear, Stantler, etc.

I have way too much to list. But if you want something, feel free to ask. I don't have every legal breedable Pokemon with a HA, but I have many so I have a decent chance of having it.

Offers can be anything, but keep in mind, I'll post a list of the ones with HA that I want.  Those have priority.

All Pokemon will be in the base form, lv. 1, of a random genderand IV's with no focus on EV training. I won't add any egg moves by request,but there may be a chance of having some already on as I'll breed from competitive Pokemon I have, which have at least one usually.

I'm only doing this to help get you started, you're responsible for the details.

Currently after right now:
Pickpocket Sneasel

Frozorna
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum