Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A vagrant breeder has arrived.

Go down

A vagrant breeder has arrived. Empty A vagrant breeder has arrived.

Post by Frozorna Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:13 am

Hello, I'm Frozorna, just call me Fro if you'd like.

I know most have moved on to the Let's Go games, but I've passed on it because I am more of a breeder than a battler. Yeah, pretty odd for someone like myself to join the Silver League, but allow me to explain what I want to bring hopefully. On top of a plethora of Hidden Ability Pokemon, from the popular like Toxipex or Greninja, to the more obscure like Avalugg and Simisage. I like to help others obtaining the hard to find ones, but I will at most just do Nature, HA, and maybe some egg moves if it's from one of my already battle ready members of my "Army" I won't handle other Egg Moves, IV's,and EV's. I'm only intending to help one get started, the rest is the recipient's responsibility.

I also have a unique tournament that can be taken as a fun challenge. I have tried this at a local Pokemon League and it was received pretty well, but I will not attempt to do it unless I have the okay first for it.

Anyway, I learned of the Silver League through the YouTube channel, and looking into things more, I feel this community is very unique, and hopefully would welcome someone like myself despite not being much of a battler if I contribute in other ways.

For the record, should I wind up needing to be part of the lore and all that, I stand neutral.

Frozorna
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down