Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JC's Various Art!

Go down

JC's Various Art! Empty JC's Various Art!

Post by JCKane Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:19 am

Hey, so, figured I'd share some of these things I made.  So yeah.

These two things... well it's a long story.  But have made a few layouts for my uh... feeding RPs. and one day I took one and set it as my desktop background.  (well I had to put them together as they were separate images but still)  Anyways, I liked it, as I'd set my files in the black areas.  So, here they are... let me know what you think.

Note: All images used to create the 'banners' were found using google images.

JC's Various Art! Chariz10

JC's Various Art! Blasto10

I wanted to do a Venusaur one as well (and then a Pikachu one to top the Red/Blue/Yellow) but the 'primary pic' in the image is a pretty cool quality from Pokken Tournament... and Venusaur's not in the game... not even a support Pokémon Sad  . So, if anyone can find me a good Quality 3D image of Venusaur that'd match the other two, then I'll do one for it too.
JCKane
JCKane
Wild Abra

Back to top Go down

JC's Various Art! Empty Re: JC's Various Art!

Post by JCKane Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:21 am

I can even do requests... rather you want just a banner or one of those things above Razz Just let me know.

PS: Assuming I'm allowed to offer that in this section. If I'm not... I'll remove this post.
JCKane
JCKane
Wild Abra

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum