Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joining The Silver League

Go down

Joining The Silver League Empty Joining The Silver League

Post by Mr Puzzle Man Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:02 pm

I am worried about my ability to join The Silver League. At the moment; I am unable to access the chat box at all (the familiar "members only chat" error). I am worried that this means I am going to be unable to join or participate in any of the core "events (gym battles, etc)" that the league has to offer. This begs the questions; 1.) Does one need to access the chat to officially become part of the site, 2.) If question one is true; is there anyway to troubleshoot the aforementioned problem, and lastly 3.) If the problem is not cookies or browser (as I have eliminated those possibilities) and is signing up for xat; how do I do so as every time I click to register the sign in page asks for non-existent sign in info. I would very much like to join this group, but I fear that the plethora of problems (say that five times fast) will deny me access. Can anyone assist me with this when they are free?

Mr Puzzle Man
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down