Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Take Pixel Art too far- the 4 day endevor

3 posters

Go down

How to Take Pixel Art too far- the 4 day endevor Empty How to Take Pixel Art too far- the 4 day endevor

Post by Dragon Arbock Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:20 am

How to Take Pixel Art too far- the 4 day endevor Rosalina_pixel_art_by_gothica_the_eevee-d8dl6e6
A pixel art I made, and put way too much effort into. Entirely done in MS Paint. Comprised of many, many dots @_@
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

How to Take Pixel Art too far- the 4 day endevor Empty Re: How to Take Pixel Art too far- the 4 day endevor

Post by Joasama Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:12 pm

Bruh you keep doing you. Do not stop. Keep it up. There is literally nothing to hate here. I like the way you think and pixel. Me on the other hand I haven't made anything in a while. I dunno. I just don't have any inspiration or anything.
Joasama
Joasama
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

How to Take Pixel Art too far- the 4 day endevor Empty agreed

Post by Karasugaming Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:14 am

Agreed joasama this guy has extreme talent and im impressed i haven't made anything for a while since my computer crashed and i have been mostly asking people if they can do sprite requests for me. this guy's talent is extremely great even though its rosalina from mario instead of something related to pokemon but still its awesome keep up the good work and people are gonna probably be hounding you for sprite requests. Very Happy
[img]How to Take Pixel Art too far- the 4 day endevor 13game10[/img]

Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

How to Take Pixel Art too far- the 4 day endevor Empty Re: How to Take Pixel Art too far- the 4 day endevor

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down