Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

challenge/favor ALDIN Please look at this

2 posters

Go down

challenge/favor ALDIN Please look at this Empty challenge/favor ALDIN Please look at this

Post by Karasugaming Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:04 am

Aldin i like the details with your sprites so i have a challenge/favor for you to do for me the challenge is that you have to try to edit my sprite that i made challenge/favor ALDIN Please look at this Epic1310 and try to make it as cool and detailed as possible as the sprites that you have made BUT you have to try to make it look like the pose of zinnia in the other image that is in this message. you have to make it try to look like the original sprite but just add a bunch of stuff from my sprite that looks like zinnias pose (except for the cape thing replace it with my scarf) i hope you accept this challenge/favor aldin.
yours sincerely
13gamer2000
challenge/favor ALDIN Please look at this Delta_10

Last edited by 13gamer2000 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited text for it to be a bit more direct)
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

challenge/favor ALDIN Please look at this Empty Re: challenge/favor ALDIN Please look at this

Post by Aldin Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:23 pm

I'll see what I can do about it Smile
Aldin
Aldin
Solarbeam Sunkern

Back to top Go down

challenge/favor ALDIN Please look at this Empty thanks man

Post by Karasugaming Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:23 am

thanks man i like the way you work so i wanted to give you a challenge and ask you a favor at the same time. thankyou for taking your time to have a look. also i mean just copy the zinia model and turn it into a sprite but edit it with stuff from my sprite

Last edited by 13gamer2000 on Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : explaining it a bit more)
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

challenge/favor ALDIN Please look at this Empty Re: challenge/favor ALDIN Please look at this

Post by Aldin Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:09 pm

Ah, I'm really sorry I haven't gotten to this, i've been busy
Aldin
Aldin
Solarbeam Sunkern

Back to top Go down

challenge/favor ALDIN Please look at this Empty no problem

Post by Karasugaming Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:56 pm

no problem dude i completely forgot about this post that i made XD ive been bust making making five nights at freddys sprites. also my sprite has been updated to its final draft.
[img]challenge/favor ALDIN Please look at this Final_10[/img]
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down