Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I have been doing since I kinda ditched the forums

4 posters

Go down

What I have been doing since I kinda ditched the forums Empty What I have been doing since I kinda ditched the forums

Post by Karasugaming Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:30 am

so as alot of you are aware I've been hanging out on Ambercrest the main SL chat and have been recording videos for SLN. Recently though whilst preparing a team of 6 for competitive battles I found out Via Silver August (Jempai) that the CLT that was recently held was free participation meaning anyone can join no matter how many badges they have. In the brackets I was one of the lucky ones that was automatically moved into round 2 but alas there was 1 thing i was not prepared for with the challenger I was faced against. Burns.... Half my team was physical and surprisingly enough I forgot that Mew can learn any move this mew however knew will-o-wisp which was a major threat to my goodra, krookodile & medicham. I was only able to make his team go down to 5 this kid was a pure strategist and solely relied on status effects. burn, para, sleep and Psn. so I failed at trying to become one of the top 8 or even making it to the finals and now I've been hanging out with DA and playing pixelmon and designing some layouts Via Photoshop. Seriously wish I could of made it to the top 8 at least I could of been proud of something besides being apart of the CLT xD

(Llama you can't remove this message because its pokemon related in a general pokemon discussion thread)
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

What I have been doing since I kinda ditched the forums Empty Re: What I have been doing since I kinda ditched the forums

Post by FutureCreator Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:45 am

I don't go to the chat too often, because I don't really have anything to say or talk about on there and I know that people don't really like someone who just comes in and says that they want to battle. You aren't allowed to battle in the CLT if you don't have ORAS, but only XY, right?
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

What I have been doing since I kinda ditched the forums Empty Re: What I have been doing since I kinda ditched the forums

Post by Pixel Profligate Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:12 am

I wasn't planning on removing this message, Gamer. It does nothing to go against the rules. I've already gone into a fair amount of detail with you as to why I did remove those few messages.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:59 am

It would've been a surprise seeing you in the top 8, Gamer.
Well, maybe when Sun and Moon drop you will challange more gyms and reach the top 8 of the CLT and maybe even further. And you're not the only one who drops out of the forums from time to time
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:27 pm

I'm already trying to make a team that fixes all my weaknesses such as a tanky cleric
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down