Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New around here

3 posters

Go down

New around here Empty New around here

Post by Selladore Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:17 pm

Hey, Just joined and am really excited to play in a cheat free environment, as someone who's been playing and breeding for a long time its nice to be somewhere to gets the commitment to the game.
Feel free to contact me for breeding or trades or whatever I guess.

EDIT: Also I'm not online too much with my 3ds but I try to tell people when I am.
Selladore
Selladore
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

New around here Empty Re: New around here

Post by Ariakai Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:29 am

Hi. Very Happy I'm pretty new to breeding for IVs and EV training myself but I like how much easier it is in gen 6 compared to before when you needed to guess or get a spreadsheet. D: I never got into it before gen 6 because I felt like I needed to gen pokemon because it was so random and involved to do it before but it's so nice to feel like I can get there by playing the game.

I'd guess there are a lot of people who might feel the same way, now that playing the actual game isn't guaranteed to take weeks to get something what with the destiny knot approach and being able to check IVs. I've gotten 3 6IV pokemon in only a week and a half of just casually playing and watching TV in the background. Only exception I can imagine is people who've been hacking for so long they're just used to it but I think that might be a declining group from here on.

Anyway, I'm terrible at competitive battling so it's always nice to have more veterans around to give me some advice. Razz
Ariakai
Ariakai
Belated Slowbro

Back to top Go down

Post by Esdend Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:44 pm

helllo im new so if i could get some help and what to do im really confused im really good at competivte or how ever you spell it but sooo is this like a 3ds battle thing also if anyone could help where i can chat to people and get friends codes and just battle people that would be awesome!

Esdend
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Selladore Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:28 am

I do love how much easier it is to breed now then it was years ago, and checking IVs is just so much easier, along with Masuda method breeding for shinies being so much easier with wifi trading being implemented! Very Happy
Selladore
Selladore
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariakai Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:49 am

I actually got a couple masudas by accident doing IV breeding, it was a nice surprise. (Too bad they all had IVs in the wrong places but at least I could trade them for other shinies Very Happy)

There's a rumor about how you might even be able to effect IVs possibly in gen 7, I hope that's true. It sucks when you get a shiny and it's got the wrong stats.
Ariakai
Ariakai
Belated Slowbro

Back to top Go down

Post by Selladore Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:01 pm

That would be pretty awesome, it would also mean that if we could change IVs that breeding just gets even easier and hackers have less and less to use as an argument as to why they can't do it.
Selladore
Selladore
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum