Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I wait to get into competitive?

3 posters

Go down

Should I wait to get into competitive? Empty Should I wait to get into competitive?

Post by Pokework Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:44 pm

So I've been thinking of getting into competitive but with Sun & Moon right around the corner should I just wait for the Gen 7 meta.

Pokework
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Should I wait to get into competitive? Empty Re: Should I wait to get into competitive?

Post by verys Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:46 pm

Woah this is a quick reply Very Happy
I think if you want to you definitely should. Even just for practice. You can always transfer with PokeBank (WHEN IT COMES OUT >n<) to use your team in Sun and Moon.
verys
verys
Golden Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Should I wait to get into competitive? Empty Re: Should I wait to get into competitive?

Post by Istas Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:27 am

I'd say that you can look into what the current competitive scene is like to get ideas for what you wanna do, but from everything I've learned about Sun and Moon so far, it's better off if you hold off on getting straight into competitive right now. It's not long now until the demo comes out and that's bound to give some previews of what the competitive could be like when it comes around, and there isn't much of a wait till Gen 7 releases fully, given how many changes to competitive and battle types are coming and all the new additions to what people can do in a battle, I'd say to wait for the release and then go into competitive when you're ready. But you can go into competitive whenever you want to really.
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down