Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket going Pay to Host- Do Not Use

2 posters

Go down

Photobucket going Pay to Host- Do Not Use Empty Photobucket going Pay to Host- Do Not Use

Post by Dragon Arbock Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:06 pm

Photobucket is going to start charging people to view images hosted on their service. $60 dollars a year to host images, but if you want to be able to post those images here for people to see, they're asking for an outrageous $400 a year.
Odds are any images posted here using the service will become unviewable if they have not already. Consider backing up your images to deviantart or some other hosting site, or use the forum's servimg from now on.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Photobucket going Pay to Host- Do Not Use Empty Re: Photobucket going Pay to Host- Do Not Use

Post by Gangar4999 Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:49 pm

ow that's why i cant add images and the icons on the text box are gone- i hope that's the cases.
Gangar4999
Gangar4999
Belated Slowbro

Back to top Go down

Photobucket going Pay to Host- Do Not Use Empty Re: Photobucket going Pay to Host- Do Not Use

Post by Gangar4999 Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:53 pm

ahhhhh. no edit button. why oh why im a idiot i meant ,on the top of the text box. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Gangar4999
Gangar4999
Belated Slowbro

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangar4999 Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:14 pm

just asking.
when will this be sorted out.
as its been 5 mouths.
Gangar4999
Gangar4999
Belated Slowbro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum