Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Sanguine DONE (sequel to Distrust) (DR Inspired)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

pokemon - Pokemon Sanguine DONE (sequel to Distrust) (DR Inspired) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Sanguine DONE (sequel to Distrust) (DR Inspired)

Post by CallMeFreak Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:50 am

I think I'm done. The full download links are up... I don't think I can add to this game any more than this.
Also I'm done trying to fill in the black maps. The stupid thing kept on unconnecting for some reason...
...I can't help but feel like I'm missing something though, since it didn't take long at all for me to get the other half done. Maybe because I was almost completely done with the graphics? I dunno. I'm going to start the faces and the staff sprites for the prequel now.
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

http://callmefreakfujiko.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

pokemon - Pokemon Sanguine DONE (sequel to Distrust) (DR Inspired) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Sanguine DONE (sequel to Distrust) (DR Inspired)

Post by Karasugaming Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:16 am

is the prequel going to be like danganronpa 2 or is it going to be like danganronpa 3 despair arc?
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:26 am

also are the download links already up the full version of the game?
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeFreak Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:03 pm

The prequel's going to be like Danganronpa 3 Side/Despair since that's the thing that made me want to do a prequel in the first place.
...Even more now since I'm honestly disappointed with... Well, anyway~!

Those links leads you to the full game~!

Edit: Now I'm just sad about it! It was worse than I thought it would be! Aaaah!
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

http://callmefreakfujiko.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2