Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh thank arceus, I figured out how to post xD

5 posters

Go down

Oh thank arceus, I figured out how to post xD Empty Oh thank arceus, I figured out how to post xD

Post by ZeroHarugana Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:39 pm

Well, I've been lurking but I can finally post! My names Zero and I'm a spriter I mostly do recolors because that's the easiest thing to do =P. I'm also getting into competitive battling, so watch your back gym leaders! I'm also into beyblade and creating lego Mocs. There is some more about me on my page, so yeah I hope y'all have a great day! Zero signing out!
ZeroHarugana
ZeroHarugana
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Oh thank arceus, I figured out how to post xD Empty Re: Oh thank arceus, I figured out how to post xD

Post by FutureCreator Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:56 pm

Hey, welcome to the forums. Saw you on the stream. I'm sure you'll like it here for the spriting we do, but gym battles are reserved for the main site so you'll have to go there to challange the gyms.
FutureCreator
FutureCreator
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Oh thank arceus, I figured out how to post xD Empty Re: Oh thank arceus, I figured out how to post xD

Post by Sir Akira Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:00 pm

welcome to the forums lol
Sir Akira
Sir Akira
Lv. 1 Magikarp

http://sir-akira.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:17 pm

welcome then. And don't you mean thank Bidoceus? Razz Okay I'll stop now
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:57 pm

Hello and welcome to the forums. He probably means thank Bidoceus. If you have any questions me or any of the other regulars are willing to help.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down