Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation Trio Pokemon Fusion Sprite ( Dialga + Palkia + Giratina)

4 posters

Go down

pokemon - Creation Trio Pokemon Fusion Sprite ( Dialga + Palkia + Giratina) Empty Creation Trio Pokemon Fusion Sprite ( Dialga + Palkia + Giratina)

Post by . Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:52 pm

pokemon - Creation Trio Pokemon Fusion Sprite ( Dialga + Palkia + Giratina) Legend10

Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

pokemon - Creation Trio Pokemon Fusion Sprite ( Dialga + Palkia + Giratina) Empty Re: Creation Trio Pokemon Fusion Sprite ( Dialga + Palkia + Giratina)

Post by Capta1n_Henry Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:43 pm

Wo...wow. The only error I see with this is that there could be more red on the cape, but that's really just nitpicking. Good job man.
Capta1n_Henry
Capta1n_Henry
Solarbeam Sunkern

http://capta1nhenry.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

pokemon - Creation Trio Pokemon Fusion Sprite ( Dialga + Palkia + Giratina) Empty Re: Creation Trio Pokemon Fusion Sprite ( Dialga + Palkia + Giratina)

Post by Kitten Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:33 pm

whoa! that looks so rad omg oAo

i think a few red spikes or something on the cape would be cool to add more of the giratina into it. and the way the cape is sitting looks kind of unnatural for fabric? the dialga foot looks unnatural, too. it looks too round to me, like a paw rather than a boot. and these are just nitpicks, but maybe keep the necks for the arms, but have hands where the faces are. in the big version the heads look a little weird there, but they do look better in the smaller version since they look more like claws. maybe you could reshape palkia's head a little to make it look more distincly like claws, but that's totally up to you. and i noticed you used palkia's wings for both sides, so i was thinking you could use dialga's back thing on the dialga side to make it more of an even split. again, that's up to you. other than that, i really dig the look of it!
Kitten
Kitten
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:55 pm

definently needs some red spikes somewhere still looks amazing though
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by . Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:24 am

@Capta1n_Henry
I'll keep that in mind when I update this sprite.
@Kitten
Actually that's Giratina's foot. The reason why I made Dialga and Palkia's heads the arms/hand is because this design is based off on a Digimon. I'll try to add the Dialga's back thing in the next update.
@Karasugaming
I'll keep that in mind.

Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down