LM Mugshot (Attempt)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LM Mugshot (Attempt)

Post by LlamaMinister on Sat May 28, 2016 11:40 pm

Well, I tried to make a mugshot for me, so...yay? I don't know.

Life isn't the kindest mistress. She will do anthing and everything to break you and to try and force you to fall victim to her cruelty. You can't, however, let her win, for when you give up and succumb to life's cruelties, that is when you die as a person. Those who keep fighting, even if they are fighting a battle they can't win, are the people who truly succeed, because success isn't measured in how well you do in the end. It's measured in how hard you fight to get to where you are.

~LM

LlamaMinister
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Re: LM Mugshot (Attempt)

Post by CrimsonIgnis on Sat May 28, 2016 11:46 pm

Nice mugshot but alas I have two issues with it. That being the arm looks kinda short and the back of the collar could use some shading. Other than that it's a pretty good mugshot. Nicely done.

CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Sun May 29, 2016 1:37 am

Tried to fix those two things. How's this?

Life isn't the kindest mistress. She will do anthing and everything to break you and to try and force you to fall victim to her cruelty. You can't, however, let her win, for when you give up and succumb to life's cruelties, that is when you die as a person. Those who keep fighting, even if they are fighting a battle they can't win, are the people who truly succeed, because success isn't measured in how well you do in the end. It's measured in how hard you fight to get to where you are.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonIgnis on Sun May 29, 2016 1:44 am

The collar is better but the upper arm still looks a bit short

CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator on Sun May 29, 2016 4:43 am

I feel like the jaw should be a bit wider, the way it is now it kinda looks like a girl. That may just be me, though.

FutureCreator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Sun May 29, 2016 11:03 am

I kinda see what your saying, but I will say, the head shape was "borrowed from" (in other words, it is) Archer's head, so I don't think it's the head. I'll mess with it and see what I can do.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator on Sun May 29, 2016 11:40 am

LlamaMinister wrote:the head shape was "borrowed from" (in other words, it is) Archer's head
Well Archer has a very different eye shape, maybe that's it.

FutureCreator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Sun May 29, 2016 11:50 am

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too, which is why I don't think it's the head. I just need to make the eyes work. Though I'll mess with everything I can to see if it'll work.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Sun May 29, 2016 3:55 pm

Well, turns out it's the expression. So now I have two versions of it. I also messed with the shading here and there to see how that works, though I couldn't really find a solution to the arm thing.
(Also made a new signature thing fro the last hour)

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming on Sun May 29, 2016 4:45 pm

not too shabby LM looks really nice how its turned out suits your sprites and your personality really well.

Karasugaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator on Sun May 29, 2016 5:17 pm

It seems better now, good job

FutureCreator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Sun May 29, 2016 5:20 pm

T-hanks XD

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Morel on Mon May 30, 2016 10:35 am

Your mugshots are superb, LM -- as is the new signature -- but I believe your first rendition is better. 2nd MS's blank face seems a tad at odds with the presented pose. Perhaps if it were more serious, bemused, etc. Though as it is, I feel the smiling MS entertains more personality.

Then again, my lack of work with mugshots entails zero experience and I what I'm saying comes down to personal preference rather than legitimate semi-critiques, more likely than not. In other words, you did very nice as always!

Professor Morel
F Yeah Seaking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Mon May 30, 2016 11:11 am

Yeah, I do see what you mean with that. It was more just a random addition while the happy one is still my main one. I may modify it later down the line, along with the pose and all that. And nice as always? Hardly. I'm nowhere near that good.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp on Mon May 30, 2016 5:21 pm

Those mugshots look good.

''Then James Bond bursts into your house and smashes your phone out of your hand'' -Futurecreator 2015.
''Quote that shit.'' -Llamaminister 2015

Zenox-rmp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas on Tue May 31, 2016 5:53 am

why does the smiling one remind me of johnny depp playing willy wonka? XD anyway, good job Llama

Istas
Elder Whiscash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:13 am

I...thanks? xD

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top