Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Mega Kanto Starter Pokemon Fusion Sprite

4 posters

Go down

sprite - All Mega Kanto Starter Pokemon Fusion Sprite Empty All Mega Kanto Starter Pokemon Fusion Sprite

Post by . Sat May 21, 2016 3:51 pm

sprite - All Mega Kanto Starter Pokemon Fusion Sprite All_me11

Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

sprite - All Mega Kanto Starter Pokemon Fusion Sprite Empty Re: All Mega Kanto Starter Pokemon Fusion Sprite

Post by Zell Justice Sat May 21, 2016 5:14 pm

For Heaven's sake dude! This is stunning.
Zell Justice
Zell Justice
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

sprite - All Mega Kanto Starter Pokemon Fusion Sprite Empty Re: All Mega Kanto Starter Pokemon Fusion Sprite

Post by Pixel Profligate Sat May 21, 2016 5:22 pm

This looks pretty good, but I noticed that the light source is inconsistent throughout the sprite, mainly because some of the parts that are from the base sprites, that you then rotated, you didn't redo their shading, leaving awkward bits of shading throughout the sprite.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Morel Sat May 21, 2016 5:45 pm

It doesn't particularly feel as though there is much of Venusaur considering it's meant to be a fusion. That aside, I very much like this.... ah, creature. Mega Venustoizard?
Professor Morel
Professor Morel
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sat May 21, 2016 6:17 pm

Here's and slightly updated version
sprite - All Mega Kanto Starter Pokemon Fusion Sprite All_me13
I did try to fix up the shading that I noticed. If there's anything I missed, let me know.

@Professor Morel
Incorporating Venusaur was the tough part when it comes to making this sprite since I wasn't sure what part would go with this sprite and where to put it. So in the end I decided to use the parts of the leave(s) as a feathers for the wings.

Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down