Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!

+13
Dragon Arbock
verys
Pixel Profligate
TriShade
Kitten
FutureCreator
Karasugaming
Zenox-rmp
Ichiyama22
Yria/Mara LB
Professor Morel
ikey123
Hex Maniac Quinn
17 posters

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

pokemon - NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!  Empty NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!

Post by Karasugaming Tue May 10, 2016 5:53 pm

do not read if you do not want spoilers or want to play the game blind in the future.

the starters and legendaries for pokemon sun and moon have been revealed including a small amount of gameplay. pokemon sun and moon will be featured in a Hawaiian like region with the starters

Popplio- water
Rowllet- grass/flying
and litten- fire

they have pollished up the 3d alot so its not the Chibi like overworld models they look much better now including the legendaries to be revealed as some sort of sun lion and some sort of moon bird demon thing.

the release date for sun and moon is November 18 get hyped! (even though its a long way away)

it also appears they are bringing character customisations back because there was a start up screen where you pick your skin tone like in x/y hopefully they are brining back character customisations not 100% certain on that yet.

if you want to see the starter and other sun and moon videos for your own eyes heres a link to the starter video which also takes you to the official pokemon youtube channel.

Im picking Popplio cause it looks like its got spunk and it hopefully looks awesome in its final form
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

pokemon - NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!  Empty Re: NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!

Post by Zenox-rmp Wed May 11, 2016 8:22 am

Character customization is almost guaranteed. If you look at the English trailer, where you meet your rival(?) you see that the male protagonist is wearing a white shirt with black stripes and grey/brown pants with white details, instead of the white shirt with blue stripes and the grey/brown pants with red details.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

pokemon - NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!  Empty Re: NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!

Post by Karasugaming Wed May 11, 2016 5:15 pm

ah I only noticed that when you pointed it out. what starter are you going to choose zenu?
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Wed May 11, 2016 6:01 pm

I will be getting the sea lion starter, but I think after this trailer I'll try and keep myself in the dark about the game.
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Wed May 11, 2016 7:57 pm

I think that popplio will either be water/fairy or water/ice or something to fit its circus like figure
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Wed May 11, 2016 9:42 pm

I kind of like the owl the most.
And the bat legendary.

I am just happy the overworld no longer looks as awful as it did in XY (I honestly just was not a fan of weird chibi and camera perspective).
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Thu May 12, 2016 4:17 am

I think the owl will evolve to be a magician or stagemaster with that bowtie/cape
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Thu May 12, 2016 5:38 am

I pick Litten, cause it's lit. I prefer the Moon legendary, but my brother already claimed Moon and we want both games for version exclusive and such. I pick Sun, so I hope there will be good version exclusives there.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by Hex Maniac Quinn Thu May 12, 2016 3:28 pm

I believe there was some news of the region name too... I think it's called Alola? Yeah, just found a good link. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Alola

I know for sure I'll pick up the Moon version. Very Happy I always see myself choosing darkness over light, so I was always going to go Moon over Sun. The legendary just cinched it.

My starter will probably be Litten because I'm a sucker for fire starters and I'm hoping it will evolve into a fire/dark type. Rowlet will be a huge temptation though! May just pick it too, will be between those. Popplio is fun looking, but not my thing.
Hex Maniac Quinn
Hex Maniac Quinn
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by ikey123 Thu May 12, 2016 4:59 pm

I'm gonna go for litten and hope it doesn't some how manage to become fire fighting because people have gone as far as saying if litten is fire fighting they will commit. I personally want litten to be fire dark and I want the water type to be water and fairy but I doubt they would make a starter fairy
ikey123
ikey123
F Yeah Seaking

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Thu May 12, 2016 5:16 pm

I found so many things about popplio on google images and then found a link saying "rowlett loved more than popplio" theres even an image of a dog photoshopped into popplio and everyone is pointing the finger at it ;-; Im going to get all 3 starters anyways because im getting both sun and moon just to get the version exclusives
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Thu May 12, 2016 5:48 pm

2nd stage evolutions possibly real there was an image circulating around twitter its a possibility they look real but there is no confirmed 2nd typing on litten and popplio but they look almost real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57-X2dya-G8
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Thu May 12, 2016 6:19 pm

Just saying, rowlett is gonna have a 4X weakness to ice types. Well, I know what I'll be destroying Razz
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Thu May 12, 2016 6:39 pm

Water type gets ice beam and fire is also super effective. Rowlet is screwed.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Thu May 12, 2016 6:48 pm

yup, plus the fuzzler is gonna go to town on it anyway

pokemon - NEW POKEMON SUN AND MOON INFO!  Get_fu10
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Morel Thu May 12, 2016 7:01 pm

Type advantage isn't everything. Certainly not when you look infinitely more classy than the others. Rowlet will be just fine.
Professor Morel
Professor Morel
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas Thu May 12, 2016 7:02 pm

but the fuzzler is perfection anyway Razz
Istas
Istas
Elder Whiscash

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Fri May 13, 2016 6:37 am

I hope we don't need pokémon bank to transport our pokémon to sun and moon, but it's highly likely. If not, I will use Snivy as my starter if the last evolutions of the other starters suck.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Fri May 13, 2016 1:35 pm

Maybe they'll give a second trial period..? I hope so.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Fri May 13, 2016 1:49 pm

I would really appreciate that, even if it is one day.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Sat May 14, 2016 3:13 am

If there isn't a trial, will anyone be willing to help me out wih transfering my more important pokes?
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Sat May 14, 2016 5:17 am

yeh sure wynaut
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Sat May 14, 2016 5:55 am

I will proobally be going for Rowlet, or Poppilo, depends on the last stage evolutions. And also for the moon legendairy. (And yes I'm getting this game even though it will cost me a fortune xD)
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Morel Sat May 14, 2016 4:55 pm

Truly, I have but one general wish for the Gen 7 games which could be summarized as more clothing options. But to be specific, I am really wanting variations of Riley's hat...

It would be appropriate, I think, as trainers ought not to be expected to wear purely different styles of baseball caps.
Professor Morel
Professor Morel
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by verys Sat May 14, 2016 5:18 pm

I'm definitely choosing Moon. I'm unsure about the starter, however.

Something else I noticed is that Solgaleo and Lunaala (the trademark names) look a lot like Pyroar and Noivern... just a random detail.

Also, if you haven't seen the Lysandre and Olympia theory or the alchemy theory check them out!
verys
verys
Golden Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next