Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Legendary (and Mythical) Pokemon Fusion Sprite

+2
Karasugaming
6 posters

Go down

sprite - All Legendary (and Mythical) Pokemon Fusion Sprite Empty All Legendary (and Mythical) Pokemon Fusion Sprite

Post by . Wed May 04, 2016 4:59 pm

sprite - All Legendary (and Mythical) Pokemon Fusion Sprite All_le11

So back in 2015, while I was looking around on the internet, I was bored so I decided to look and see if there's any "well done" all legendary (and mythical) Pokemon fusion sprite which well... yeah... So just because why not I decided to take on the challenge. When I made version 1, I wasn't sure how it should look like so I decided to take random parts that might go together and try to make something out of it. As the result it turned out awful, so I decided to make version 2 using version 1 as reference which turned out great. Later on while I was looking around on youtube, I noticed one all legendary (and mythical) Pokemon fusion sprite that could use alot of work, but after looking at it, it gave me an idea so I used that person's creation as reference and made version 3. In case anyone is wondering, I used the idea of having a body attached to a long neck from that person's sprite. If anyone is wondering who's sprite I used as reference, I will try it find the video and I guess I could link it here, if it's ok with the moderators/Admins.

Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

sprite - All Legendary (and Mythical) Pokemon Fusion Sprite Empty Re: All Legendary (and Mythical) Pokemon Fusion Sprite

Post by Zenox-rmp Wed May 04, 2016 5:07 pm

All are huge monstrosities. Huge, amazing monstrosities. Huge, amazing monstrosities I wouldn't want to see in real life.
I like them, especially the last one. The last one is quite chaotic though but that's what happens when you want to mix all legendaries in one sprite.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

sprite - All Legendary (and Mythical) Pokemon Fusion Sprite Empty Re: All Legendary (and Mythical) Pokemon Fusion Sprite

Post by . Wed May 04, 2016 5:09 pm

Indeed~
XD

Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Wed May 04, 2016 6:45 pm

This is cool and horrifying GJ!
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by . Wed May 04, 2016 8:08 pm

Thanks

Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Wed May 04, 2016 8:44 pm

is it like a 3 stage evolution or just when you try to modify it it looks like that?
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by . Wed May 04, 2016 11:34 pm

Well I guess it's an third attempt in doing the challenge.

Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Thu May 05, 2016 3:57 am

*slowly backs up*
*runs away*
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Thu May 05, 2016 8:03 am

This is just.... A chaos... But a darn amazing one. Aaand yeah if I saw this in real life... I'd shit the rainbow out of my pants and run asfast as I can xD.
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Morel Thu May 05, 2016 12:53 pm

Chaotically fantastic. Cthulhu of the Pokemon realm hit by a rainbow, just wonderful. Well done!
Professor Morel
Professor Morel
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Thu May 05, 2016 5:51 pm

Professor Morel wrote:Chaotically fantastic. Cthulhu of the Pokemon realm hit by a rainbow, just wonderful. Well done!

I couldn't say it any better.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down