Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, my name is SteamyInkay and I'd like to battle a gym leader!

3 posters

Go down

Hello, my name is SteamyInkay and I'd like to battle a gym leader! Empty Hello, my name is SteamyInkay and I'd like to battle a gym leader!

Post by SteamyInkay Mon May 02, 2016 7:57 pm

Hello, I'm new to the silver league forums and therefore I would greatly appreciate it if someone would like to introduce me to a gym leader or two. Thank you and have a nice day! (How much more generic can you get)

SteamyInkay
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Hello, my name is SteamyInkay and I'd like to battle a gym leader! Empty Re: Hello, my name is SteamyInkay and I'd like to battle a gym leader!

Post by Karasugaming Mon May 02, 2016 8:15 pm

if you want to talk to gymleaders theres the ambercrest chat on the main page area of the silver league not many of them hangout here xD zero is here from time to time though (the fighting leader) but nevertheless

Welcome to our club (insert spongebob meme here)

Gymleaders are mainly challenged on ambercrest chat heres a link:
http://www.thesilverleague.com/ambercrest-chat.php

and for a list of gymleaders here: http://www.thesilverleague.com/gym-leaders.php

welcome
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Hello, my name is SteamyInkay and I'd like to battle a gym leader! Empty Re: Hello, my name is SteamyInkay and I'd like to battle a gym leader!

Post by SteamyInkay Mon May 02, 2016 10:22 pm

Thanks a lot, I look forward to challenging the gyms...

SteamyInkay
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Tue May 03, 2016 5:55 am

Hello and welcome to the forums. I see KarasuGaming already helped on how to challenge the gym leaders. If you have any further questions he, I and the other regulars are willing to help.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down