Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8]

+41
DekuMarowak
FutureCreator
Infinity Calli
Essix
nya2468
Pixel Profligate
Dragon Arbock
Kitten
Mitchell Boot
CrimsonIgnis
Yria/Mara LB
Lex Callaina
Karasugaming
Hessehl
TeamNingo
TriShade
Gantorn
Zell Justice
Professor Morel
PoLlOrOn
Capta1n_Henry
Lady Phosphorus
Sir Tman
JTGamer_BR
Samuronite
CraterChest
Audio_Soul
Smileycorp
Istas
DanH03
stormneko
ryu
MizuCyne
AeroTheMaverick
J A Y
Chawizawd
redxephyr
ZeroScale
secretsupergirl
GrimlockGabe
Warlock
45 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Empty Re: Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8]

Post by TeamNingo Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:19 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Entry_6__yi_ang_hound_by_pokeminer20-da63n54

So, round 6. I present to you the guardian of Good and Evil, Yi-ang Hound. it was made by recoloring a Houndoom and the shading could be better. Tail was scratched and i honestly couldn't create a good Dog like Pokemon. Hope you like it Smile
TeamNingo
TeamNingo
Wild Abra

https://sites.google.com/site/theroughningosagav1/

Back to top Go down

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Empty Re: Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8]

Post by Karasugaming Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:36 am

Coaline The Mine Cat Pokemon
Type: Rock
Description:
Coaline Tend to live in mines and horde gems that they fine for themselves including rocks. The Rocks are kept on its stone like collar around its neck. Its Eyes are different colours depending on what gem its born near (this one was born near rubies.

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Coalin10

Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by stormneko Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:49 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Tumblr_o8qhkvfAwH1s0q25yo1_75sq
Rurrow the Kangaroo Rat Pokemon
Ground/Fairy
Ht: 0'03"
Wt: .3 lbs.
Rurrow's environment has little water, so it has adapted to stay hydrated on a diet of seeds. It is said that Rurrow can jump 9 feet into the air if threatened.
edit 16 june - abilities & moves learned by level up:

Last edited by stormneko on Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more details because i am trash)
stormneko
stormneko
Wild Abra

Back to top Go down

Post by verys Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:55 pm

The adorable Arrfox!
Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Arrfox10
verys
verys
Golden Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:51 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Fire_d10

A sprite I made for a fangame a while back
Cindingo
Fire Dingo Pokemon
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Essix Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:31 pm

Hyphypgro- hypogryph pokemon
Made from Ponyta sprite
Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Hypogr10
Essix
Essix
Splashing Hoppip

http://fanfictionessix.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Morel Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:17 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 X24QAJy

Gwishin the Spoiled Egg Pokémon
Dark/Fairy
Breed a Togekiss with minimum happiness and reap your rewards.
Professor Morel
Professor Morel
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:39 am

Professor Morel wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 X24QAJy

Gwishin the Spoiled Egg Pokémon
Dark/Fairy
Breed a Togekiss with minimum happiness and reap your rewards.

There's something wrong with your image
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:58 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Week_five__fakemon_gulreen_by_yria101-da6qa3b

Gulreen, the deep sea pokemon.
Gulreen is based off of an Gulper eel and is a water ghost typing. Hope you like it! ^^.
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:51 am

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 8IH6cQZ

Kizumi the Cheerful Pokémon
Fairy
It comes to those who are sad and cheers them up. Touching the fur on its cheeks evokes feelings of happiness. It likes to eat sweet things.

Left is normal; right is shiny.
Kitten
Kitten
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchell Boot Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:49 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Cherrai_by_magiquezmaster-da6u939

Cherrai the cherry pie pokémon

Cherrai uses it's delicious appearance to lure in it's pray, it is said that this pokémon is the result of an baking show gone wrong.

Mitchell Boot
Lv. 5 Regice

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Morel Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:06 pm

FutureCreator wrote:
There's something wrong with your image

Wrong as in against the rules or just deeply disturbing? I'm fairly sure it is a PNG file, if that's what you're suggesting...
Professor Morel
Professor Morel
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gantorn Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:54 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Chimeron_by_gantorn-da6vei7

Chimeron

The Chimera Pokemon
Fire/Posion typing
It's said to be a failure of early experiments of pokefusions.
Gantorn
Gantorn
Lv. 5 Regice

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonIgnis Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:50 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Smospine_by_crimsonignis-da6w91z

(Shiny on the right)

Smospine: The Sail Pokemon
Typing: Rock/Water
This Pokémon was restored from a fossil. Before being revived, scientists debated on the purpose of it's "sail."
CrimsonIgnis
CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

Back to top Go down

Post by PoLlOrOn Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:46 pm

Sorry for the later reply...

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Aergilelordoftheskies_by_polloron-da6yrls
Aergile
The Sky Pokemon
(Probably Prehistoric evolution of Togetic but looks sooo diferent...)

Normal/Flying
PoLlOrOn
PoLlOrOn
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:00 pm

Yes, I'm doing it.
[several hours later after getting dragged off to do things when I was almost done judging, here it is..;]

TeamNingo wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Entry_6__yi_ang_hound_by_pokeminer20-da63n54
The outlines on this sprite are way too light. It is also nearly impossible to tell that it has any shading from afar- everything about this sprite lacks proper contrast, ironic considering the premise of the fakemon. Other than that, the pokemon is has a very bland design, basically being a Houndoom but with all of its unique features removed- what you did change, the tails, lack outlines entirely.
D-

Karasugaming wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Coalin10
A cute cat, but how is it laying? Cats don't sit like that, with their pawpads visible- I'm not sure that they could even bend the back leg like that. The shading on the sprite is also very straight, but not in a way that would look like rock. Coal is actually pretty shiny, so the lack of a highlight seems bad.. but at the same time it's not clear if it's really made of coal, or coated in coal dust. The eyes are better, but could use a darker red outline. I like the idea, but it needs refining.
C-

stormneko wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Tumblr_o8qhkvfAwH1s0q25yo1_75sq
This is a pretty cool idea, and the triangle markings on the back keep it from being too plain. I have a few small criticisms though. The cream colored areas have no colored outlines.. except on the stomach, which is the one place that would have been fine with black. There's also the toe of the one foot, which has a light pixel that I presume is a nail, but no outline. Otherwise, it's pretty good.
B

VerysBlade wrote:
Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Arrfox10
Main problem I have with this is that it looks too much like the base sprite, Zorua. I'm also not sure what type it's supposed to be- Normal? Grass? The tail sort of looks like a plant, but I can't tell. The body's light on shading, but otherwise not too bad, but it's too much Zorua, and not enough clarity in what it's supposed to be.
C+

FutureCreator wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Fire_d10
This sprite doesn't feel like a pokemon, but it's less the idea, and more the execution. For one thing, the anatomy is off. The legs are skinny, and the paws are nonexistent. The body has almost no shading, and clings to the outlines in a pillowshade-like manner, meanwhile the fire is overly detailed for pokemon. There's also no black outline here whatsoever.
C-

Essix wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Hypogr10
This also looks too much like its base sprite, and might have been a lot better off without the flames. Meanwhile the wing covers up the foreleg too much. Also, a personal nitpick, but the sprite would look much better mirrored, with ponyta's head flipped opposite of the rest of the sprite. As it is, even though it's technically looking at the player, it's still facing the wrong way.
D+

Professor Morel wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 X24QAJy
I'm not sure what to think of this. ..Morel, why? I guess this could be a good play off of the 'bad eggs' , but hm. I will say, the hole that has the arm coming out does not look big enough to have fit that hand through it. The other one does, but that does not. The wings also look tacked on, but I'm not sure what else to say about this.
B-

Yria/Mara LB wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Week_five__fakemon_gulreen_by_yria101-da6qa3b
Well, google'd that. ..That's a bit terrifying. Anyway, first things first, what's up with the tail? If it's supposed to be a dissolving effect to play up the ghost typing, it doesn't work well. Also, can't tell if the two small dots on the face are nostrils or eyes- I know the actual animal has small, frontward eyes, but at this scale that's hard to tell. Regardless, this is mostly a good sprite and interesting idea.
B

KittenCutie1 wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 8IH6cQZ
Now this is nicely done, and something I could definitely see being an actual Pokemon. There isn't much bad to say about this. If I had to nitpick, I find it odd the mouth has no clear outline, but that's all.
A

Mitchell Boot wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Cherrai_by_magiquezmaster-da6u939
I.. good thing I prefer apple pie. I'm not sure about how well the idea fits with pokemon, but the sprite is technically good- It looks a bit too much like Muk, however. The crust parts could also use shading, as it's largely lacking there.
B-

Gantorn wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Chimeron_by_gantorn-da6vei7
An ambitious sprite, though a simple inspiration, however it falls short of nailing Pokemon's style. The shading is rather minimal, and the lion's face looks flat because of it. Also, the anatomy of the legs is poor- they're stiffly straight, and a feline's back legs are structured differently than the front ones. I've also no idea what type this fakemon is by its appearance. You say it's fire/poision, but it's has earthy colors (implying grass, ground and/or water), and the snake barely has fangs. A manticore would have been a better fit for a fire/poison fakemon, but this could have worked.. just nothing about this was executed correctly.
D

CrimsonIgnis wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Smospine_by_crimsonignis-da6w91z
I like this sprite a lot. The concept works, and there's always a place for more fossils. If I had to nitpick anything, I'd say I'd rather see the dark blue outline that forms the mouth extend all the way to under the snout rather than using the blue shadow color, but still really nice all around.
A

PoLlOrOn wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Aergilelordoftheskies_by_polloron-da6yrls
I really, really want to disqualify you for being late.. but perhaps we were not clear on the consequences. ..I think this time I'll dock you a grade, and make an announcement people can't miss.. but we can't have a deadline and not enforce it. Anyway.. this sprite reminds me of to many things, but that's probably because I can tell some of what you used to make it. For a pokemon that's called the 'sky' pokemon, it doesn't even look like it would be able to fly very well- Honestly looking at this sprite, the arm-wings are probably my biggest issue in general. The front wing just has no shading, while the rear wing appears to be thinner, but the blue 'fins' appear just as large, skewing the perspective. They're also missing outline on both wings.
B -> C

Next round;
-Retype a pokemon; edit a pokemon of one type so it appears to be another type, basically a 'what if Pikachu was a fire type' round.
End date will be 6/25

Important notice-
Just in case LM was not clear last time, I'm telling everybody now..
If you submit a late entry from here forward, your entry will be disqualified.
Deadline to submit entries is 3 am EST / 12 am PST Sunday at the latest.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:52 pm

good thing I had something like this prepared xD

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Spr_5b10
Grass type oshawott

Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Capta1n_Henry Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:23 am

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Firesl10
Uuuuuggghhh. I'm so sick right now. I pulled out all the cheese for this one. Hope it's acceptable.

Edit: Oh yeah, Grimer Poison to Fire

Last edited by Capta1n_Henry on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Capta1n_Henry
Capta1n_Henry
Solarbeam Sunkern

http://capta1nhenry.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Essix Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:48 pm

Mewtwo retyped to ice-flying
Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Mewtwo10
Essix
Essix
Splashing Hoppip

http://fanfictionessix.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamNingo Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:58 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Entry_6__golurk__fire__by_pokeminer20-da74grp

Golurk retyped to be Fire type.
Colors are from Charizard and Moltres
TeamNingo
TeamNingo
Wild Abra

https://sites.google.com/site/theroughningosagav1/

Back to top Go down

Post by stormneko Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:29 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Tumblr_o96zcxjH2P1s0q25yo2_r1_75sq
steel/fire!mightyena
fire is??? actually the worst?????? thank u rapidash for strange fire to justify the yellow bits being at the top
stormneko
stormneko
Wild Abra

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:45 pm

theres nothing there @_@
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:00 pm

Karasugaming wrote:theres nothing there @_@
Yeah there is, I can see it. The issue is with you
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:37 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 Hippow10
Hippowdrown
I am so sorry
Water type (sorry forgot to say what type it was)

Last edited by FutureCreator on Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell Justice Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:42 am

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 6 L233

Psychic/Steel Snorlax Razz
Zell Justice
Zell Justice
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next