Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8]

+41
DekuMarowak
FutureCreator
Infinity Calli
Essix
nya2468
Pixel Profligate
Dragon Arbock
Kitten
Mitchell Boot
CrimsonIgnis
Yria/Mara LB
Lex Callaina
Karasugaming
Hessehl
TeamNingo
TriShade
Gantorn
Zell Justice
Professor Morel
PoLlOrOn
Capta1n_Henry
Lady Phosphorus
Sir Tman
JTGamer_BR
Samuronite
CraterChest
Audio_Soul
Smileycorp
Istas
DanH03
stormneko
ryu
MizuCyne
AeroTheMaverick
J A Y
Chawizawd
redxephyr
ZeroScale
secretsupergirl
GrimlockGabe
Warlock
45 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Empty Re: Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8]

Post by Professor Morel Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:10 pm

Afraid I'm to use an older sprite with a few touch-ups this round. Time wasn't exactly on my side this week... Anyhow, I present Quiet from Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 REblqbk
Reference:
Professor Morel
Professor Morel
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Empty Re: Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8]

Post by Gantorn Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:04 pm

I've been playing a lot of Overwatch lately, so I just decided to make tracer as my submission for this round. Hope you like it Very Happy

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Tracer_by_gantorn-da54b2y

Reference:
Gantorn
Gantorn
Lv. 5 Regice

Back to top Go down

Post by PoLlOrOn Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:55 pm

Yo! It's Gyro Zeppeli from JoJo Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle. It's my Pokemon Mugshot Style, is valid?

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Gyro_by_polloron-da54rh4

Reference:

Last edited by PoLlOrOn on Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
PoLlOrOn
PoLlOrOn
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonIgnis Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:42 am

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Megaman_exe_by_crimsonignis-da5656t

Man I got to stop uploading at the last minute.
Anyways heres Megaman.EXE from Megaman Battle Network

References:
CrimsonIgnis
CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuronite Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:19 am

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 6038875_orig
Samuronite
Samuronite
Wild Abra

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell Justice Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:49 am

Zell Justice
Zell Justice
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:22 am

Karasugaming wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Monour10
This thing terrifies me, and you know that. Regardless, while I see what you've done, it is still flawed. For one, this is closer to a cosplay than having actually made the character- it still has all of Teddiursa's anatomy instead of having its bodyshape altered to more closely match the character. It also uses all black outline, which is not in line with pokemon style. On top of that, the shading on the white half is so close to the base color, it has no effect.
C-

TeamNingo wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Entry_4__frisk_by_pokeminer20-da4jtvi
Immediately, this sprite is large for what is supposed to be a child character. What gets me more though is the outline and the shading. The shading on the shirt is very straight, and the outline is very dark against the highlighted area. Even without shading issues, the arm bent with the hand in the pocket is unnaturally curved- it needs more of an elbow joint. The legs are also made up of a few long straight lines of pixels that make the outline look jagged. This sprite appears to be a scratch, so there was effort given, but it's relatively flawed to the point of needing a lot of work to match pokemon standards.
D-

Capta1n_Henry wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 NNXdXWA
Hm, not bad, but the more I look, the more little flaws I see. For the angle, the headband curved upward a bit too much. The difference between the shades of purple is also too vast. Meanwhile, the belt could have been an extra pixel thicker. The eyes also could have been more diagonal to show the brow. What gets me though is the hair- it looks like a leveled hedge on your sprite, but on the reference his hair is not the same length all the way across- it looks to peak at the middle. It's just your hair looks rather square.
B-

stormneko wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Tumblr_o83fteoBQX1s0q25yo1_100
Well, I know who this is. Hm, this sprite looks better at a distance than it does up close. For one, it's really hard to make out the book against the rest of the outfit, and adding a darker outline would help fix that. The shoes could also use a darker outline, and the rings could curve around the ankles better- as they are, they're straight lines, and same with the bands around the upper legs. Another thing that bothers me is the hand, as between the thumb and pointed finger, there's some double pixelation.. and I feel you could have included another bent finger in there too. Overall it's not a bad sprite, but just had a lot of detail that gets muddled together with too light outlining.
B

VerysBlade wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Sans10
Interesting. I will say the dither does well to convey the texture of the fluffy collar. However, for the jacket and undershirt, it feels excessive- especially for the undershirt, actually, as it looks pillowshaded. I also notice, the zipper doesn't much look like an actual zipper, and has no shading to it. The last thing that really gets me is the angle of the wrist. The wrist and the lower are are at a right angle to eachother, an could never bend that way. In the original picture it worked because the elbow was lower down, and thus so was the lower arm. Also, you used a lot of off-white shades that are close together on the face, which is more detail than pokemon gets to use due to palette restrictions.
B-

Mitchell Boot wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Rosalina_generation_5_style_trainer_sprite_by_magiquezmaster-da52qlj
Took me a minute to realize this sprite was of her looking back. Which, in that case, her head should not be able to look that straight on at us- in this case, her neck is broken. Also, her dress is shaded very flat, and could have easily used an extra shade. The rest isn't too bad, but her arms are definitely short.
C-

Yria/Mara LB wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 0e974e3ea8e07bb1bb6c9447bec71b48-da53052
Nicely details, and not too bad. What sticks out to me though is that the head feels out of proportion to the rest of the body- like, slightly too large, which also makes the neck look large in turn. The shading on the hair is also on the minimal side. Otherwise it's pretty alright, but the head and neck to body ratio is detracting.
B

Professor Morel wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 REblqbk
I know they're not supposed to be, but the green straps on your sprite look a lot like vines. I think in part is has to do with the shade of green, but that doesn't excuse it entirely- the straps, especially the ones on the legs, needed thicker, darker outlines.. Same with the belt, but the buckle needs to be clearer to make out- and the angle of the suspender strap makes little sense. The other details like the bra and the ripped leggings look good, but it's really held back by the snaking mess that is the green straps, which need to be more clearly outlined.
B-

Gantorn wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Tracer_by_gantorn-da54b2y
I have literally managed to avoid whatever Overwatch is, so.. I have no idea what that blue thing is supposed to be, and it wasn't in your reference.. I'm going to assume it's a energy scarf or something. Anyway, first things first, your outlines are too light, mostly because while I see you did use two different outline colors in places, the second one is too close in shade to the first one. The other big thing is, with the guns, it's hard to make out where the hands end, and the guns begin. Perhaps making the guns larger so you could leave a bit of a gap between the fingers on the handle and the rest of the gun would have helped. Overall, the sprite isn't that bad, but it'd be a lot clearer if the outlines stood out better.
B-

PoLlOrOn wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Gyro_by_polloron-da54rh4
Quite interesting, I think you did a nice job with the hat and the glasses. The eyes however, look like they should be narrower, more harsh, to match the expression in the reference. The hair is nice, ..I think I see a spot of yellow-tan pixel you missed on the shoulder. The shirt I was expecting to be a bit more purple, but that's debatable in its importance- the blue 'squares' as you have though, appear that they are actually buttons of some kind, however, and should be rounded. There is also no amount of shading on the shirt at all.
B+

CrimsonIgnis wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Megaman_exe_by_crimsonignis-da5656t
This is quite good. Nicely detailed, outlines are distinct enough, shading sees to be consistent.. only thing perhaps, is that the highlight on the arm it too light. The bend of the arm also feels a bit too rigid, but that doesn't detract from the rest too much.
A-

Samuronite wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 6038875_orig
Please try to get your entry in on time in the future. Anyway, while cute, it still has some issues. For one, on its side, the body is jagged- as opposed to having a curve, it has a row of diagonal pixels transition into a straight line. In comparison to is body, even while inhaling, its feet are much too small, and they lack any shading. The arms are positioned oddly, and the shading it does have does not conform to its shape well. It does have good contrast between shades, but it is literally rough around the edges.
C-

Zell wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Hz1p
Same to you about being on time. Now, the main issue with this is that it's just the Will sprite, slightly retooled. Considering this is undertale, it's hard to say, but going by that reference, the character clearly has more differences to his outfit that you could have changed in the sprite, like the collar. The character also seems to be of a broader build that that of Will, so it's not a good fit, or needed more editing to work. The one shade of white is also too light to be used as an outline shade, and was not needed as one.
D

Alright, for the next round;

• open Mugshot round; create a mugshot for any character, provided they don't already have one (so, no one like Clair).
    You can create a mugshot for non-pokemon characters as well.

(and I will update the scoreboard in the morning.. I'm tired).
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuronite Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:22 am

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 1938229_orig
Samuronite
Samuronite
Wild Abra

Back to top Go down

Post by verys Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:22 pm

My entry:
Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Hayley10
Trainer Sprite (for reference):
verys
verys
Golden Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by JTGamer_BR Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:03 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Pokemon_oc_mugshot___jt_by_jtgamebr-da2qck6 Idk if i can submit my own mugshot, but i'm going to anyway
JTGamer_BR
JTGamer_BR
Lv. 1 Magikarp

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-vZtSO-1DprV11JM_Jeu8Q

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Tman Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:03 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Tumblr_o8fhi6TiAR1tmpg7po1_100

Well here I guess.
Sir Tman
Sir Tman
Wild Abra

http://pokemontreasure.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:36 am

VS Monokuma army (there are more than 6 they just don't fit into the mugshot)
Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 <a href=Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Vs_Monokuma_army" />
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:21 pm

I was making a mugshot for Famine from The Binding of Isaac for the video games round, can I post it anyways?
FutureCreator
FutureCreator
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:40 pm

Yeah, it qualifies.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:40 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 V16KBWV Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 VDMtHww

heck

Widowmaker from Overwatch
Kitten
Kitten
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Essix Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:42 am

Lucas from Earthbound 3
Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Lucas10
Essix
Essix
Splashing Hoppip

http://fanfictionessix.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:00 am

Omg kitten is back!

Anyways I made a mugshot. Hope you like it.

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Week_five__sprite_a_mugshot__yria_zodian_by_yria101-da5xxat
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Phosphorus Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:32 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Aaaaaa10
probably to late to submit this :<
Lady Phosphorus
Lady Phosphorus
Solarbeam Sunkern

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:37 pm

Don't worry, you aren't Smile
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by PoLlOrOn Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:26 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Regganprivatespriteobviouslyisprivatereally_by_polloron-da600v9

Private 4 PokemonPRTeam, its Regan.

Last edited by PoLlOrOn on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
PoLlOrOn
PoLlOrOn
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Morel Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:25 pm

My submission for the contest.
Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 EQ2QbDc
"PROFESSOR MOREL wants to battle!"

Upon spriting the mugshots, I discovered all VS. faces were capped at 64-bits. Hence my lack of hat which has nothing to do with my inability to sprite said hat, why do you ask?
Professor Morel
Professor Morel
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gantorn Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:23 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Mugshot_by_gantorn-da60gqt

Neutral
Gantorn
Gantorn
Lv. 5 Regice

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonIgnis Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:50 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Soundwave_tfp_vs_by_crimsonignis-da6121e

Soundwave from Transformers Prime

Reference:

Last edited by CrimsonIgnis on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Reference)
CrimsonIgnis
CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchell Boot Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:57 am

Hope I'm not to late
Anyway, here's Toriel from Undertale

Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Toriel_gets_ready_for_battle__by_magiquezmaster-da6249b
Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Toriel_mugshot_by_magiquezmaster-da624ec

In case you're wondering, I intentionally made her look angry as I felt it would be more "in-character"

Mitchell Boot
Lv. 5 Regice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:11 pm

Samuronite wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 1938229_orig
At first glance, this sprite is pretty solid, but the more I look at it, the more problems I find. For one, the shirt's shades aren't all that great. The mid tone is far too dark when compared to the highlight, causing the shading to look way too abrupt. The shading on it is also kind of weird since it doesn't follow the same light source as the hat. Also, the skin tone between the two hands are different, and the shading on the device he's holding is...practically non existent. The hat's shading is also a tad awkward, but not really enough to be a problem. Overall, this looks good on the surface, but its problems are holding it back from being a pretty good mugshot.
C

VerysBlade wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Hayley10
Hmm. Well, there aren't many problems with this sprite, but the few that are there...well, are there. Her torso seems really boxy, and feels very "not right", for lack of a better term, because of that. Her forearm also has a slight curve to it that a forearm should not have. Otherwise, the shading is pretty alright, minus a few things that are just nitpicks for me personally. I also feel like her jacket could have benefited from more use of that dark tone it has to help give it more detail. Pretty nice job. Just needs a few touch ups.
B-

JTGamer_BR wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Pokemon_oc_mugshot___jt_by_jtgamebr-da2qck6
Sigh...you included a transparent background. Don't do it again.
Now, as for the mugshot...hmm...it's awkward. The hand needs work, and that arm is WAY too short. The shades on the clothing are much too close, and the shading in general needs some work. The hair looks alright, but it could benefit from having some black outlining to it. The nose is also very weird looking, but if that was fixed the face would look alright. Overall, it's rough, but I could see it being good with a fair bit more work.
D

Sir Tman wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Tumblr_o8fhi6TiAR1tmpg7po1_100
You to with the transparency?..
Well, this one isn't bad, but I do have a few gripes with it. For one (and I never thought *I* would say something like this), but the hair is too detailed. The rest of the mugshot isn't nearly that detailed, so it detracts from the rest of the sprite. The hand, head, and ear don't have a dark skin tone outline, which is bad because then they blend in with the jacket. Other than those, this sprite is alright, if not a little bland.
B-

Karasugaming wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Vs_Monokuma_army
Well, this is...technically acceptable.. Welp, it...hmm. I really don't know how to go about judging this one. The back ones have no bodies, and the dark shade of white is too light. They all also have the same pose, which just kinda makes it boring to look at. This one is so out of the mugshot style, too, but it's technically acceptable, so...
D

KittenCutie1 wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 VDMtHww
Well, a pleasure to see you here again. Over all, the only thing I can say about this in terms of problems is that the face looks long. I realize you were trying to match her expression, but the angle of her head in the reference is different than on your actual mugshot, causing it to look odd. Otherwise, it's good, as are most of yours. Well done.
A-

Essix wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Lucas10
First thing, the game is Mother 3, not Earthbound 3. Since it only came out in Japan, and all the games are called Mother there, not Earthbound...well, that doesn't matter. What matters is that the mugshot is...interesting. Black outlining in some places would have really helped this sprite out, as well as eyebrows. The hair doesn't match Lucas at all, the stripes on the shirt also aren't all that well done. The shadow over the face also doesn't really work.
D-

Yria/Mara LB wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Week_five__sprite_a_mugshot__yria_zodian_by_yria101-da5xxat
The first thing that caught my attention is the eyes. They look too big, and kind of blank, making the look kind of...unsettling when you look at it for awhile.. The bow also looks too thin in the middle. The hair also could have used some black outlining in it. The dress looks alright, though some spots should have some shadows. Overall, though, it's not bad. Just needs some work.
B-

Allistor The Great wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Aaaaaa10
Okay, this one is pretty good. The pose and expression add a lot to the character of this one. The shading is decent on this, but some spots, like the cape (I think it's a cape) have an outline that's too light and could use some shading on the inside of it being hidden by her back. The hair's dark tone could be a bit lighter too, or the outline could be darker. Also, I noticed you missed some outlining on her sleeve.
B

PoLlOrOn wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Regganprivatespriteobviouslyisprivatereally_by_polloron-da600v9
Okay, this one is pretty good, but I have some things that just bother me. The pauldron and hair have very little shading to them to give them any depth, and they could really use some more shading. You have the colors for it, but you just aren't using them. It's also very hard to determine the light source for this sprite because of that shading issue. Otherwise, it's pretty solid. But that shading and light source problem need addressing.
B+

Professor Morel wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 EQ2QbDc
So this is what he looks like without a hat, eh? Well, I can say, the hair looks really solid. However, the head looks a bit squashed due to how high the bangs start on the hair itself. The Unknown on the book also isn't at the same angle as the book, which really distracts me now that I notice it. Otherwise, this is really good. Solid shading, nice expression. Nothing much else I can say besides it looking a tad bland without the hat Razz
B

Gantorn wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Mugshot_by_gantorn-da60gqt
Well, this isn't too bad, but it's rough. The hands are tiny, and have too harsh an outlining on the fingers. The hair also looks...strange. I think you simply tried to detail it, but went a bit too far, causing it to look off. You also have no black outline anywhere, and, strangely, 6 shades for the skin. The nose is a bit weird as well. Overall, this has potential, but is just very rough around the edges.
D

CrimsonIgnis wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Soundwave_tfp_vs_by_crimsonignis-da6121e
Well, this is new. And pretty great, though...some things strike me as off. First, though more a nitpick, the blue grey could have been a fair bit lighter to better reflect the reference. Also, while you do use black outline, you have it in the wrong places at times, or where you use color outlines where black would be more appropriate, like on the chin where the colored outline blends a bit with what is underneath it. Also, the shading is weird in some spots, like the blue grey bits near his shoulders, where they have shadows all around them despite not curving in a way where those shadows would form. Overall, though, you impress, like always. Just needs some things ironed out.
B+

Mitchell Boot wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [Eeveelution round - extended to 10/8] - Page 5 Toriel_mugshot_by_magiquezmaster-da624ec
I'm sorry to say, but yes, you were too late on this one. But at least you have another sprite to add to your collection. So it's not a total loss, right?
I'm trying to be positive...

Well, the next round will be to create an original Fakemon. NOT an evolution to something that already exists, including current Gen 7 Pokemon that don't have evolutions. Has to be something completely new. Kay? Kay.
Have fun!
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next