Woo for fusions or something of that nature (In other words, I made some fusions yay)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Woo for fusions or something of that nature (In other words, I made some fusions yay)

Post by LlamaMinister on Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:11 pm

Bored Llama = Pokemon Fusion Website = Inspiration = Monstrosities like these
Enjoy.

Last edited by LlamaMinister on Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Life isn't the kindest mistress. She will do anthing and everything to break you and to try and force you to fall victim to her cruelty. You can't, however, let her win, for when you give up and succumb to life's cruelties, that is when you die as a person. Those who keep fighting, even if they are fighting a battle they can't win, are the people who truly succeed, because success isn't measured in how well you do in the end. It's measured in how hard you fight to get to where you are.

~LM

LlamaMinister
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Woo for fusions or something of that nature (In other words, I made some fusions yay)

Post by CrimsonIgnis on Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:47 pm

As I've said before, the flareon/cubone fusion looks freaking awesome

CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Woo for fusions or something of that nature (In other words, I made some fusions yay)

Post by Yria/Mara LB on Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:07 am

They look amazing.

Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:31 am

Thanks guys >u< Any other fusions I should make?

Life isn't the kindest mistress. She will do anthing and everything to break you and to try and force you to fall victim to her cruelty. You can't, however, let her win, for when you give up and succumb to life's cruelties, that is when you die as a person. Those who keep fighting, even if they are fighting a battle they can't win, are the people who truly succeed, because success isn't measured in how well you do in the end. It's measured in how hard you fight to get to where you are.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell on Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:59 pm

Toxicroak and Gardevoir or Toxicroak and Gallade. Whatever is easier for you.

Zell
Superior Serperior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp on Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:58 pm

The mathematical formula you created doesn't make any sense. According to it a bored Llama is equal to monstrosity like these. It looks more like when one  thing happens another thing occors.

This is better:
Bored Llama + Pokémon fusion website = Inspiration = Monstrosities like these

So do your math homework next time because I'm not going to correct you every time.

Anyways, they look really cool. I especially like the Flareon and Cubone fusion.

''Then James Bond bursts into your house and smashes your phone out of your hand'' -Futurecreator 2015.
''Quote that shit.'' -Llamaminister 2015

Zenox-rmp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:03 pm

It was intentionally written that way, because bored Llama is a monstrosity like those.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:48 am

Boop.

Update.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp on Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:18 pm

The sprite needs more Gallade. I'm serious. I don't see that much Gallade. Otherthan that it looks great.

''Then James Bond bursts into your house and smashes your phone out of your hand'' -Futurecreator 2015.
''Quote that shit.'' -Llamaminister 2015

Zenox-rmp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:33 pm

I did with this what I did with the other ones. A face swap and then just let it roll from there. That was the outcome. Plus, it wasn't really intended to look like either of them when it was done. Think that Axolotl sprite I made awhile back. Took Sandile and Sableye, yet looks like none of them in the end. More a test of "how creative can I get," not "how can I make this look like both these Pokémon."

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:03 pm

Any other suggestions for "fusions"? (I know it isn't really a fusion, but I don't know what to call it, so...)

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming on Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:22 pm

hmmm how about Gliscor and Beedrill? (2 of my favourite competitive pokemon)

Karasugaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noverys on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:41 pm

These are beautiful ;D

noverys
Lord Helix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:20 am

Karasugaming wrote:hmmm how about Gliscor and Beedrill? (2 of my favourite competitive pokemon)

Weeeeeeeell, maybe not Beedrill simply because I've used it already. Maybe something else?

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:22 am

VerysBlade wrote:These are beautiful ;D

Aww, thanks Verys >u< Means a lot to me.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming on Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:18 am

gligar and pawniard instead then thats an interesting idea am I right? my favourite fusion that you've done so far ryan is flareon and cubone I would say its fire/ghost instead of fire/ground Wink

Karasugaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top