Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ReBirth RP

+8
Yria/Mara LB
Istas
Anix_Senpai
Zell Justice
Karasugaming
FutureCreator
CrimsonIgnis
TriShade
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ReBirth RP Empty ReBirth RP

Post by TriShade Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:34 pm

Hey, ReBirth is beginning! Rejoice or you shall be infected!

Carol curtsied before the miners after her performance. "Thank you so much", she beamed as she stepped off the makeshift stage near the mines, "you're all far too kind". A small Subhuman child ran up to her.

"Hello Davie" Carol greeted, crouching down to be at the same level.
"Car! Car! I heard the grown-ups talking about a creeping coming soon! Is there some sort of monster in the woods?", Davie whimpered as he gripped onto her, "I'm scared...".
"Aww, it's okay." Carol comforted as she patted his head, "there's no such thing as monsters".
"Y- you promise?", he worried, looking up, a tear forming in his eye.
"I promise" she affirmed.
He let go, sniffled, and wiped his tear. "Okay, Car. Thank you!", he called as he ran off.
"Such a cute kid", said to herself as she began walking towards her usual path. "I do wonder what a creeping though...". She suddenly stopped, frozen. The Reaping, it was nearly time. She clutched her recorder and took a deep breath. "Well, there's not stopping it" she affirmed and she pushed into the woods. Following the trail she'd formed over her many secret trips down to the mines to perform she heard a train go past on the neraby tracks. "Peculiar", she thought, "it's awfully early. No, it couldn't be... They were supposed to send a letter with 24 hours notice!" Carol began a mad dash for the Sierzant family home, no longer caring if she was spotted. As she returned, nearly collapsing into the lawn she had mowed so perfectly just that morning, stood something she'd only imagined in her worst nightmares.

A Crow.

It was talking to the head of the house, Callum Sierzant.  As she stepped onto the lawn, they looked over, the Crow's glowing red eyes sending shivers down Carol's spine.
"So you've returned, you wretched brat. I would punish you but I think I have someone here who will be quite happy to do that for me", Callum sneered, "it's time for you to be Reaped." Carol shuddered as he said it. The Reaping. She was going to the Trial, the place where so many before her had died. She opened her mouth to object but the words escaped her. She knew there was no hope. The Crow approached her and led her to the shuttle. It noticed the recorder she was holding.
"May it function as a weapon?" it asked, the robotic voice devoid of emotion.
Carol, flustered, shook her head.
Sierzant cleared his throat, "Excuse me, Crow, my Subs are not permitted to own property. Confiscate that from her and hand it to me." he ordered.
The Crow looked over at him for a few brief seconds then continued on with its task.

Carol was led onto the train. She guessed that there were about 50 other passengers aboard. She found her way to a compartment near the back. She noticed a purple jacket-clad man sitting alone writing in a small notebook. Deciding it was better than sitting alone, she approached him. "Hello? May I sit here?"
TriShade
TriShade
Official Chatbox Promoter

Back to top Go down

ReBirth RP Empty Re: ReBirth RP

Post by Pixel Profligate Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:31 pm

The man looked up from his notebook, looking slightly annoyed. However, upon seeing Carol, his expression changed to a slight smile.
“Oh, sure,” he said softly, and somewhat shyly. “I...sorry. I was expecting a Crow.” He glanced down quickly at his notebook again, and quickly closed it. “I really wasn’t expecting anyone to come this far back, but based on your clothes, I’d say you’re a Sub, right?” Carol stood for a moment, still in slight shock as to what was happening, before coming to her senses.
“Oh, uh, yeah,” she uttered.
“Nervous, eh?” the man asked. Carol nodded. The man smiled reassuringly, and gestured to the chair next to him. Carol took a seat, and looked towards the floor, clearly nervous of what was coming.
“I’m Phoenix. Phoenix Gaffney.” Carol looked up to see Phoenix’s hand extended and his warm smile. She hesitated for a moment, but then took his hand and shook it.
“I’m Carol Sierzant,” she replied, and managed to put on a smile despite her situation.
“Oh, Sierzant? I’ve heard that name. They own the Uranium mine in Saskatchewan, right?” Phoenix wondered, a smile still on his face.
“Oh, yeah, but I’m just one of their housekeepers. I never worked in the mines,” she explained, slowly becoming less nervous as they talked.
“I could guess, since you had the family’s last name,” he chuckled. Carol forced a small laugh too, though Phoenix could tell it was just that, and cleared his throat.
“Sorry, my bad. I should have known better. Now isn’t really a time to try and make jokes,” Phoenix apologized.
“No, no, it’s okay,” Carol quickly blurted out, which took Phoenix back a bit. “Oh, sorry,” she apologized.
“It’s fine,” he smiled again. “Anyway, I guess I should help make you comfortable here, right? Maybe help explain what is going to happen to us beyond what most Subs are told. So, we are heading around most of the Northern New World to pick up those for the Trial. Soon, we’ll be getting into America to pick all those up there. The same thing is happening to those in the Old World, like where China and Russia are, around there, and in Europe. So, once we are all ‘collected’, we will get into a few Aero-jets, and head out to some undisclosed place in Europe for our Trial. Beyond that, everything else is rather secretive.” The two went quiet as the carriage filled with noise from the other passengers aboard the Magne-train. Phoenix continued, “sorry if this doesn’t give you much closure on the situation.”
“Well, the thought is still appreciated,” Carol assured, repaying him for his smiles. Phoenix smiled back.
“Well, you may want to get some sleep, Carol. After all, it is rather late, or should I say, early.”
“Yeah...I am tired, now that you mention it,” she replied, yawning.
“The last carriage has a few beds in it, so if they aren’t full, you can head there,” Phoenix informed Carol.
“Thanks, Phoenix,” she smiled. “See you tomorrow?”
“Sure, if you want,” he replied warmly, “though, it may be a bit more crowded when you wake.” She simply smiled in response.
“Goodnight, Phoenix Gaffney,” she said tiredly, yawning again.
“Goodnight, Carol Sierzant,” Phoenix replied, smiling again. “Sleep well,” he added. She then made her way towards the back carriage, and upon entering it, found it mostly devoid of others, making it easy for her to find a bed, lay down, and sleep.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonIgnis Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:05 am

Reynaldo was preparing his things for the trials, when a message popped up on his visors from his mother.
"Finish up what you're doing, get your things, come downstairs. A Crow has come for you."
Reading the message, anxiety began to build up inside up him. He wasn't sure whether to feel excited or nervous but he did what his mother instructed and grabbed his suitcase and put his blaster in it's holster.

Making his way down the stairs, Reynaldo was greeted by his mother with a Crow at the doorway.
"It's time to go sweetie," she said looking as though she might break down into tears."Mother everything is going to be fine. I'm going to come back and make you and father proud," he assured. Hearing those words brought a smile to her face. "I just wish your father was home to see you off," she explained, "That man has been so busy these days. The least he could have done was take a day off and tell you goodbye in person." Remembering the Crow's presence, Reynaldo stated,"Anyways I think we've been stalling a bit. I have to go now, mother." He gave her a hug."I love you mother, Goodbye."

Reynaldo followed the Crow to train. As he stepped in, he could see the train was packed in the front."Looks like I'll have to head to the back," he thought to himself. Making his way to the back, he saw people of different class sitting next to one another, something that would almost never happen if it hadn't been for Reaping. When he got to the end he found that it was mostly empty aside for about 12 others. Reynaldo sat near two of the passengers, a male and a female, who were chatting with each other. Judging by what they were wearing he assumed that they were either middle or low class. "I could either socialize with them or keep to myself. If I do talk them what would I even say? 'Hey how are you? Looking forward to the Trials?' I can't just say that" he debated in his mind."But then again I could just kick back and listen to some music. Yeah I think I'll do that." He began navigating through the files on his visor when he saw one of the two passenger looking him, so he raised his hand and waved hello. Making the other turn in Reynaldo's way. He made his way over to then "Hello there. My name's Rey Quetzal," he greeted, " What're your names?"
CrimsonIgnis
CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:10 pm

Carol stared at the man in front of her. That visor, it made it far too obvious. He was a High. The rest of his clothing, and that huge bag of luggage, made it all too clear. She just didn't know how to deal with someone of such status. Phoenix she could deal with. He was a Mid but he wasn't like the people of higher classes around the mines. He was actually nice to her. This visor-man, Rey Quetzal, though. Who knew what he'd do once he found out her class...
She felt a gentle elbowing from Phoenix and snapped out of it. "M- my name is Carol Sierzant", she stuttered.
"Sierzant..." Rey muttered, "sounds familiar".  He suddenly began flicking his gauntlet.
"Uhh?" Carol blurted nervously.
"Oh, another mining family? Your clothes are a lot more drab than I expected." Rey observed.
"Y- yup, another mining family. That's my family. Old papa C- Callum just owns all those mines. Tons of S- Subs too. Yeah, lots of them. He m- manages them really well too. Strictest around. Doesn't even let them own property, nope. No property. But I own property. See? I've got this recorder. Yup." she rambled, nodding furiously and awkwardly holding up her recorder in his face. Rey stared at her, puzzled, and leaned back from the recorder. "Uhh, n- not that that matters though. I'm his daughter. No question about it. Not a Sub. I don't need to justify that with the property thing either. Because I'm his daughter. Yup, his daughter. So I'm absoloutely a High. Yup, no questions about it." she quickly blurted out, forcing a huge, clumsy smile and still holding out her recorder. "Oookay then" Rey said awkwardly. "You can put that down now, Carol." Phoenix pointed out, then turning to Rey "My name is Phoenix Gaffney. It's a pleasure." He held out his hand and Rey shook it.

Last edited by TriShade on Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
TriShade
TriShade

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:23 pm

“Uhh, nice to meet you, Phoenix,” Rey responded, still confused by Carol’s reaction to him. “What’s the issue with your friend?” he continued, gesturing towards Carol, who was now looking away from him.
“Oh, well, she is, as I’m sure you’ve guessed, a Sub.”
“I expected as much after her little...episode, there,” Rey replied. Carol glanced back up at Rey upon his saying of that, but looked away again before he noticed. Phoenix coughed to break the silence.
“Sorry,” Rey drawled, “never have I really seen anyone care about a Sub besides another Sub. Especially a Mid. I’d expect maybe a Low, but a Mid?”
“Well, I guess I’m not your standard Mid, am I?” Phoenix joked, but it seemed Rey didn’t find it to be funny. He leaned in closer to Phoenix as to try and keep Carol from hearing what he was about to say.
“Look, Phoenix, pick your friends carefully. You know just as well as I do that a Sub will get you nowhere in the Trial, but a High? We are what will get you to succeed.”
“I’ll keep that in mind,” Phoenix uttered, anger clearly rising in his voice.
“Just looking out for those who I think are going to succeed,” Rey urged.
“I suggest you leave before you say something that upsets me,” Phoenix intimidated. Rey then backed up, and smiled arrogantly.
“If you say so, Phoenix.” Rey then began walking towards the door leading near the front of the train, and before he left, he glanced back at Phoenix and Carol, and took note of Phoenix’s journal.
“Note to self; get that journal when or if I can,” Rey thought to himself, and then left to try and create more potential allies.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:56 pm

It was dusk and the subhumans as well as their low class masters in the Pernik Mines had finished their day's work. Everyone was now gathered around the tracks watching the subs being reaped. Mothers weaped, little sibblings pulled on theri hands, telling them to save their bigger brothers and sisters. It was all in vain of course, the crow rounded the last ones in the train's compartments. The station went silent, most knew that their family members would never be back. Even if they survived what would they return to? A place of torture and abuse, where you could be brutaly beaten or killed for the slightest offence, and sometimes just for the amusment of the owners. 'Maybe it's better this way' some subs rationalized, maybe they were right.
The grief filled silence was quickly broken however, loud and heavy footsteps echoed across the station. The subs looked on, with disbelief, as one of their owners' sons walked slowly twoards the ominous train. Theodore Kravnishki was going to take on The Trial, the worst tormentor of them all. He'd beat them, bully them and sometimes even kill them, all for his sick amusment. He was carrying a somewhat torn backpack and his cursed torture device-The Vinkelat, a lead pipe with rusty nails welded on to it.
After realising Theodore was departing the crowd began howling with rejoice. The muscly 16-year old turned twoard them and yelled out:
-"I'm gonna beat the shit out of all of you for this when I'm back, you hear! Is this how you send off your beloved master, ungrateful trash!"
The crowd began booing at him and flinging rocks. He quickly walked into the train cursing at them lowdly as he did. The engine started and the train departed for it's next destination, followed by the yells of the Pernik subs...
FutureCreator
FutureCreator
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:11 pm

At the train station in Zamardí (Hungary) a rather young girl,wearing a blue/dark purple robe was waiting for the train with her brother. Alot of people where waiting for the same train as that girl. People from all classes. Some do it for fun, and some are forced to enter the Trial. '' Daaaarrnn why does it need to take so long for that piece of metal to arrive...'' The girl shouted. ''It is probally already filled with people Sage''. The girl's brother said. '' Yeah but I wonder how the people in the train are. Like if they are nice. Or just random people picked up from the wastelands... That last thing would be rather sad wouldn't it? '' Sage quirkely said. For some odd reason she couldn't wait for the train to arrive. One side of her wanted to enter the Trial. But the other side was waiting for it to be all over. '' You'll see, just don't make a scene''. Her brother answered. Whilst whaiting for the train to arrive Sage was punching into the air, like she was fighting somebody. Which made her stand out from the crowd.

After a while the train finally arrived. A loud bell could be heard echoeing trough the peoples head. Crows got out of the train and made sure everyone entered it. '' Well, I geuss I will see you back one day. Seeya Bence! '' Sage said waving her arm to her brother entering the train. Her brother could only wave back. He wasnt all that happy with Sage going to the Trial. But he couldn't stop her from going. He hoped she would be fine, since she got very good at material arts she wont die immidiently. Sage's brother thought to himself.

When Sage entered the train she noticed that the train was already crowded. People speaking in different languages trough eachother. '' This is an unorganised mess'' Sage said to herself.  The train was mostly filled with subs and low classes. '' Soo its filled with these people... Then I geuss most of them are forced to enter the Trial. '' Sage said to herself. She looked around for a less crowded place inside the train. Which she found on the backside of the wagon.. Crawling trough the crowd and slightly bumping into people whilst cussing in her mind. '' Dont make a scene, just dont get into problems yet.. '' Sage said to herself. She almost made her way trough the crowd. But she just full on bumped into a rather musculair male. '' Oh shit I'm sorry I didn't see you.. See this place is just v-very crowded I'm very sorry!! '' Sage nervously and akwardly said whilst almost falling back into the crowd. '' Please dont kill me... '' Sage shouted to herself.
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:02 am

"Attention Passengers we are making a stop at Rome, Italy."
(Outside the train, station) "ah its finally here" Demetrius said out loudly while running into the train. This young man is Demetrius Iordanou a royal as you can clearly see he's been waiting for a while for the train. (In the Royal cart) Demetrius puts his foot up on a table all excited yelling out loud "I am Demetrius Iordanou I will become a legend and I've been training for this Trial and I will pass before all of you do!" He exclaimed. There was a silence in the cart for awhile until laughter started blurting out throughout the whole cart. Demetrius stepped down off the table and covered himself with his cape looking depressed and started walking off embarrassed and upset that others are making fun of him.

Demetrius started walking around the train to find a room. "those other royals probably think im a fool for entering into this thing now" he let out with a sigh. Demetrius took a book out of the bag he brought with him a legend on a great pointy eared warrior in green. "I wish I was this guy he makes friends along the way and goes on great adventures." Demetrius said to himself. "eh instead of finding my room i'll just sit here and continue to read this book" he said while putting his back to the wall and continued reading his book with excitement. "at least i'm not entirely alone there are people walking past so at least if theres an attacker here for me there are others to witness the perpetrator" he thought to himself.
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell Justice Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:42 am

In the Exotic Garden of Monaco were walking a young teenager and a blue-haired young man:
"AH, Marcus... My brother, the Crows will come soon, you know.
- I know Elisabeth, I know. But... I will miss you, and you could even... D-... *He started crying*
- No Marcus... Don't make the goodbye even more painful. I won't die don't worry, she said as she wiped a tear.
- I hope...
- THE CROWS ARE COMING, Eli!
- Okay mother, I'm coming
- Goodbye *whispers* Sister...
- Goodbye Marcus"

She kissed her brother's forehead and ran to her home. When she arrived the Crow was in the threshold of the door. She took her mom's hand and led her to the kitchen:

"Good luck, Eli', you need it. And you can wash away the dishonour your father put on our family.
- Thanks Mother, I'll do this, for me, for you, for Father and for Marcus. Goodbye
- Goodbye"

She ran to the Crow and got to a great metallic train with him:

"Okay, so you're Elion Angard from Monaco and you will enter the Trial. I see you're the older child of your mother. Motivation to enter the Trial, if I may ask?
- Washing away the dishonour of my family, sir!
- Entering the Trial is an honourable action, just think the job is halfway done. Now, enter."

She entered the great train and searched for a place to sit. The only "room" that wasn't fully filled contained a Low- maybe Middle class girl. [Oh, well... I guess it's the only solution]
She sat and looked the outside.

"Uh... Hey, mister? said the girl.
- Hmmm? What? Hum... Hello.
- So... You will enter the trial eh?
- Indeed I will... So do you?
- Of course, of course. Hum... answered the girl, with an uneasy tone in her voice. I'm Sage, nice to meet you.
- I'm Elion, nice to meet you... As... Well.
- Why you want to enter the Trial?
- Because I... To... Ahem...!"

Before she finished her sentence, a gross man came in the corridor of the train:

"OKAY! WE'RE HALFWAY DONE, WHEN WE'LL BE RELEASED IN THE TRIAL, I WARN YOU, FUCKING SUBS, I WILL ALL DESTROY YOUR UGLY FACES" he said.

Sage whispered to Elisabeth:
" This man is getting on my nerves, he's yelling since I entered.
- Quite annoying I see. "
Zell Justice
Zell Justice
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:20 am

'' I'm going to laugh my ass of when one of the 'subs' ko's him '' Sage said. '' I cant whait for that to happen '' Elion answered giggeling. Sage lifted the cap of her cape off of her head. '' So... Eli-on... Eli? A lion.... Simba? ''. '' Simba?... Wow it has been ages since somebody said that. Good one, good one Sage'' Elion said. '' Yeaaaaahh.... Seriously I forgot you're name... Could you please repeat it. '' Sage akwardly said. '' Its Elion '' Elion answered. '' Thank yuuuw. Why did you enter the Trial though? I'm just curious no need to tell me. '' Sage asked. '' I needed to get rid of the dishounor of my famely, its a long story. '' Elion said. '' That makes sence I geuss, for me. I kind of joined myself... Yeah its weird I know. I thought i'd show my father I can take care of myself. '' Sage said. There was a brief moment of silence. '' So do you have any weapons? Or did you come here whitouth any protection. '' Sage asked Elion. '' I have these gloves. And I also have this ''. Elion showed her weapon to Sage. '' Ooowhh a gunblade. Thats pretty awesome. I have these gauntlets. '' Sage said when showing her gauntlets. '' I call them Malitia ''. '' Oh and I also have- '' The man was screaming agian '' YEAH YOU SUBS WHAIT UNTIL THE TRIAL STARTS. YOU WILL WISH YOU WAS NEVER BORN ''. '' Aarg that guy is really getting on my fucking nerves! '' Sage stood up in anger and screamed back to the male '' SHUT UP FOR ONCE! ''. After that Sage quickly calmed herself and sat back on the train bench. Trying to act like nothing happened. But everybody was looking at her. '' Jep.... I just made a scene.... '' Sage said to herself.
(The train is in France now btw)
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Morel Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:55 pm

The last of the French applicants and sub humans boarded the rail cars and the train began to slowly roll out of the station, when shards of glass burst from a tower's window as a redheaded boy leapt through and rolled onto the pavement one story below. Although the roll fumbled into a lame crash with Elois staggering up and yanking bits of bloody glass from his body.

Behind, the building’s door kicked open to spew out several heavily armed mercenaries led by Captain Bisette. The staring match between Elois and the merc’s commander lasted long enough for Elois to whip out his semi-automatic pistol and spray a wild hail of bullets before up and sprinting to the departing train.

One of the mercenaries leveled his rifle and fired once at the fleeing kid, the bullet grazed Elois’ sleeve and embedded into the train, before Bisette kicked him.“Sainte putaine de merde! Are you trying to kill us all?!” He snapped.

Elois leaped off platform and grabbed hold of the last train car’s railing, feet dangled above the fleeing tracks. Hoisting himself up, Elois turned back to the mercenaries while displaying his knapsack emblazed with the name: Blaise Bisette. “Merci for ze parting gift, Captain!” He shouted, tugging at the name patch until it tore from the seams.

Bisette raised an arm to hold his men back, a slanted smile appearing on his lips. “Don’t worry, men. Looks like ze crows will be doing our work instead,” he said as Elois tossed aside the patch.

As the train left the mercenaries and rail station behind, Elois rifled through the bag and found a teal scarf and two hand radios. Thanks indeed, he thought while shouldering the bag and folding the scarf around his neck and shoulders. He pulled his long braid from behind the scarf to let it fall down his back then pulled out a cigarette, flicked his lighter, and opened the train car’s door. Inside, a very big and very muscular Russian held a whimpering sub by the back of his pants and collar ready to launch him through the door and out the train.

Elois’ looked down over his smoking cigarette at the crying sub then flicked his eyes up to the scary man. “Bonjour?”

“THIS DAMN SUB TOLD ME TO SHUT UP! I think... maybe it was--LOOK, HE'S A FUCKING SUB. YOU GONNA MOVE OR JOIN THIS FUCK MOTHERING CORPSE HOLE?!" He demanded, teeth painfully chewing his bottom lip.

Elois shrugged, thrusted his hands into his pockets. “Ze back of zis train is yours. Excusez-moi,” he chirped and slid past the duo as the door closed behind them. Elois thought he heard more cursing then a scream but it was tough to tell over the train’s chugging. Sliding into a booth, he turned to lay on his back and read a sign above him:

NO SMOKING

Elois puffed away as he caught the silent stares of a girl and boy (zat is a boy, right?). “Quoi?”

Last edited by Professor Morel on Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Professor Morel
Professor Morel
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:22 am

After the train picked up the participants it went to the Netherlands. Meanwhile there:

While drinking from her cup of tea, Kira moved a chess piece.

"Checkmate." Said Kira.
"That was a good match, milady." Said butler Jeeves.
"I'm getting bored. I want something new and interesting in my life." Kira said while leaning back in her chair.
"There is a new horror novel called Roseluck Manor. It's written by Lucas Everen, who's quite a good novelist." Jeeves said.
"Maybe I'll pick it up later." Said Kira.

Right as Kira said that she heard some people outside talking about the trial.

"Oh that's right. The reaping is today. Jeeves, how late does the train at the closest train station arrive?" Kira asked.
"7 pm, milady. You're not planning to participate the trial, are you? That would be absurd!" Said Jeeves.
"Why is it?" Kira asked.
"You're a high class. You have a perfect life and you're risking that just for fun?" Said Jeeves.
"I'm getting bored. The trial is also an excuse for me to kill some people without any heavy consequences. I'm sure I will get enough points to return to high class." Kira said.
"I'm positive that your father will disagree with your decision." Said Jeeves.
"Jeeves, I'm 18, I can make decisions on my own without asking dad for permission. I already watch over the mansion and practically live on my own because he's always travelling." Said Kira.
"Ok then. It is 5:30 pm right now so we have one hour and thirty minutes to make preparations. I get your luggage. Are you 100% sure that you want to participate?" Jeeves asked.
"Yes, I am. Now, we have to hurry or else I will be late. We get the book you mentioned on the way to the train station. I have to do something while I'm sitting there." Kira said.

When Kira and Jeeves arrived at the train station the train just arrived.

"We made it on time" Said Jeeves.
"We sure did. Could you give me the bag? I can carry it from now on." Said Kira.
"Of course, milady. Have a safe trip and don't get killed." Jeeves said with a slight tone of sadness.
"I won't, Jeeves. Bye." Kira said without any emotions shown.

As Jeeves shed a tear Kira left. Kira took a lonely place on the train and began reading the book while still keeping an eye out on the other participants.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by Anix_Senpai Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:13 am

Passing through the Netherlands, the train makes its way to England.

"Hmm... yes.. just perfect" Lucas mutters to his reflection in his elegant home while he fixes his well combed hair. "The Trail is starting soon.. Oh, this will be just perfect to create my newest masterpiece!... or at least some help to create new ideas" He chuckles before walking past the large mirror to a clean and polished wooden table. His home shone a pure white thanks to the clean white wallpaper and shinning marble floors that caused footsteps to echo in Lucas' quaint home.

Lucas took considerable care to pack, taking both a large luggage with his rather stylish clothes inside and his black messenger bag that he kept his writing materials in. "Good. Everything is right and proper!" He said to no one in particular while picking up his small pistol. "Just in case" He muttered, stuffing the gun into his messenger bag. His dulled blue suit and vest contrasted his pure white home as he exited his abode, placing his luggage in the back seat of his navy blue sports car and entering the passenger side.

"To the train station, If you please~" Lucas said in as sweet of a voice as he could muster, causing his young driver to stare forward and groan. "Right away, Mr. Everen" She said as if she had heard this over hundreds of times before. Looking out the car window, Lucas noticed how late it was. "Oh dear it's quite late, isn't it Lucile?" He said aloud, expecting a response. "...we would've gotten there sooner had you dressed less...flashy" Lucile said strictly, causing a gasp from Lucas.

"...And look like some lowly commoner?! Forbid such a thought!" Lucas said with a huff, crossing his arms and looking back at the car window. She sighed and the car was masked with silence for the rest of the trip, leaving both with their thoughts. An hour later they had arrived at the train station, making it just shy of 9pm. As Lucas exited the car to take his luggage, Lucile spoke up and broke the everlasting silence. "Mr. Everen.. I do hope you know what you're doing. These trials... I've heard things about them and-" Her words were cut off from the sound of Lucas closing the car door and walking toward the drivers window. "Do not worry yourself dear... I'll be just fine" He said in his usual calm attitude, smiling as he had before. "I can handle myself!" He said with a laugh and a wave, walking to the train station by his lonesome.

When he arrived by the train tracks, the train had just stopped to pick up passengers. Lucas took no time and entered the train, taking a window seat close to the trains doors. Placing his bags down, he soon picked up his journal to clear up his thoughts.

Last edited by Anix_Senpai on Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Obsessive Compulsive about my bad spelling lol)
Anix_Senpai
Anix_Senpai
Belated Slowbro

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:18 am

Lucas wasn’t writing for all too long before the train stopped again. Surprised, he looked up from his journal, not expecting another stop so soon. Upon looking out the window, however, Lucas did not see another train station full of more individuals heading for the trial. He instead saw a plain looking building, no windows or  visual markings. Only a front door. The building wasn’t what caught Lucas’ eye, though. The people in front of the building were much more intriguing.

Crows.

Lucas was slightly taken back by them, but assumed that they had arrived. He began collecting his things in preparation for exiting the train. 
       “Please, collect your belongings and leave via the right side of the Magne-train. If you do not comply, force will be used. Thank you for your cooperation,” a robotic voice announced over the intercom of the train, loudly. Lucas winced at the sheer volume of the voice, but quickly recovered once the voice finished. Once he had his things together, he did as the voice, which he assumed was a Crow, ordered. Upon exiting the train, he heard a faint noise above him. He looked up, and saw Aero-jets. He cocked his head slightly, but realized they were probably those from the New World. He looked back down towards the building, and with a slight giddiness, began walking towards it, a smile plastered on his face. He seemed to be the first one off of the train. As he got close to the building, two Crows stepped towards him.

“Hand us your luggage,” one ordered. Assuming the best, Lucas handed the first Crow his luggage without hesitation. The second one then took out a small scanning device of some sort.        “Hold still,” it ordered. Lucas did as such. The Crow began scanning him with the small device.
        “Empty your pockets,” it ordered. Again, Lucas complied. After doing so, Lucas glanced behind him and saw the Crows were doing the same with everyone else. He cocked his head a little, turned back around, and entered the blank building.

Last edited by LlamaMinister on Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:49 am

Carol stepped out of the Aero-jet, closely following Phoenix. She looked around, astonished, at her new surroundings. Cliffs completely encircled the area. She could just see a plain, grey building over Phoenix's shoulder. "Wow, everything's so different than back home" Carol marvelled. "Is different good?" Phoenix asked, cracking a small smile. Carol paused for a moment then replied "I-  I don't know... Home wasn't very nice, especially at the house, but this place just seems so... unnatural. It's unsettling." Carol replied, a slight melancholy in her voice. "Don't worry, I'm here with you" Phoenix comforted her. They made their way up to the bland building.

Four Crows approached the pair. “Hand us your luggage", one ordered them. Phoenix handed over a small bag. The Crow's red eyes scanned Carol, frightening her. It snapped its eyes up to hers, "do you have luggage?". "N- no" Carol muttered in response. It stood in silence for a moment before ordering her to stay still. Carol froze, holding her breath, as it scanned her with a small device. "Empty your pockets" it continued. Carol was silent. "Empty your pockets" it repeated. Carol paused then replied, "I- have n- nothing." "Empty your pockets" the voice echoed again, no change in tone. Carol saw Phoenix look over  and took a deep breath. She reluctantly pulled her recorder out of her inside pocket, her hands shaking furiously, and handed it to the Crow. It paused before turning around to leave. "S- sorry sir" Carol called out to the Crow, her voice faltering.

Noticing that the Crows had also finished with Phoenix, Carol ran back to him. They entered the unsettling building. "Don't worry, you'll get it back." he assured. Carol relaxed upon hearing that, though she remained quite tense. They made their way into a large auditorium. Am immense amount of people, all chattering, were present. Carol noticed people of all classes, from Royals in extravagant dress, to her fellow Subs oractically in rags. More people filed in, many rudely pushing past. Phoenix pointed towards a less crowded portion of the room. They pushed their way through the crowd, apologies from Carol in a stream behind them.

A Crow entered the stage and a silence settled over the crowd. "Welcome, the Trial nears. Yet there are still a few remaining procedures left. Firstly, we shall divide you into your individual Trial collection groups. We shall read a list of names and you shall exit through the door to my right. A Crow will lead you from there. If you do not comply, consequences will be severe. Punishment will be certain" Then it began listing off names.

"Demetrius Iordanou"

A young boy in a dazzling cape jumped up and ran towards the door, pushing people aside. "I, Demetrius Iordanou, shall conquer this Trial!"

"Serenity Kennard"

A young woman, standing tall, made her way towards the door. She glared at the crowd, smirked, then turned and entered the door.

"Elion Angard"

A small, pale boy in blue with hair matching in colour quickly made his way to the door.

"Gardenia Baxter
Jane Bentley
Águeda Castillo
Lucas Everen"

A young man, holding himself high, jauntily made his way towards the door. He smiled warmly at the crowd before exiting.

"Amandine Leclerc
Firmin Lévesque
Sieghild Oppenheimer
Reynaldo Quetzal"

The man from the train carefully made his way to the door, noticibly lacking his visor. He glanced towards Phoenix and Carol before continuing through the door.

"Cedar Summerfield
Kira Zone"

A woman whose face was mostly hidden by her large hat briskly approached and exited through the door.

"Amarante Daniau
Guiomar Fernández
Phoenix Gaffney"

Upon hearing the name called, Carol's heart dropped. The only one consolation she had in this strange happening was leaving. Phoenix looked at her, mouthed an apology, and went up to the door. He looked back at the shocked girl and smiled as a last gesture. Carol let a tear drop, for loss of her friend and in fear of what was to come.

She looked up just in time to see a girl without shoes stomping her way towards the door, silently due to her sock feet. An eternity's worth of names were called. A few interesting characters found their way through the door, like a scarfed man who jumped onto the stage instead of taking the stairs, a large angry man who yelled nonsense about hating Subs which could be heard long after he had gone through the door, and a malnourished male who punched the door before opening it.

"Carol Sierzant"

Carol's eyes widened, a smile growing on her face, as she realised what that meant. She slowly began approaching the door before abandoning the cautious approach and dashing full speed towards the door. A Crow waited on the other side and guided her through a long hallway. Eventually, they came upon a large and extravagant dining hall. She immediately spotted Pheonix and ran towards him. His face glowed. The two quickly hugged before a Crow ordered everyone to be seated. The fifty in the room quieted and took their seats.

"Thank you for your cooperation thus far," spoke a Crow, "but this is just the beginning. You are ecouraged to socialise with your fellows. Enjoy your meal."

Trial Participants:
(This is a list of all characters (players and NPCs) totalling to fifty which are in the dining hall and, furthermore, the Trial. Feel free to converse with any of them and give the NPCs personality.)
TriShade
TriShade

Back to top Go down

Post by Anix_Senpai Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:54 am

From the moment Lucas saw the dining hall, he became inspired. The elegant dining hall that contrasted the dark robed Crows made his mind race with countless ideas. "Oh such a lovely dining hall~! Such a sight fills my mind with countless ideas for my book!" Lucas said to himself with a small smile, only to be greeted by odd stares and small furtive laughter. Once he was seated, the rest of the participants began to eat however; Lucas was too thrilled to eat at the moment, instead looking around at the others around him. He found himself sitting beside two of the trial participants.

One was a Woman with short dark auburn hair, wearing a simple button up shirt, suspender pants, and knee high boots. Despite her rather plain attire, he could immediately tell she was of high class by the solid gold hair pin that was placed carefully in her hair as well as the simmering pearl earrings.

The other participant in question was a man who looked around the same age as Lucas. He had dark skin and wore a dark suit with a rather expensive looking fur around his neck. Clearly a high class man but Lucas could rest assure that out of them, he stood out the most. That thought made him grin, causing the women to his left to take notice. "You tend to smile a lot Mr. Everen" She exclaimed in with confidence, crossing her arms in a matter of fact way.

"H-How did-" Lucas muttered in surprise before being cut off by the woman again. "I've been keeping tabs on the trail participants names... and of course, it's hard NOT to notice you" She said with a playful chuckle. "Mainly 'cause of all those jewels you're wearing pretty boy" The man beside Lucas remarked while he ate causing a blush to appear on Lucas' face. "Ha ha ha, well regardless of what we are all wearing, we must get to know each other since we'll be seeing each other for a while. They call me Gardenia Baxter" The woman proclaimed, trying to hold back stifled laughter.

"I am Águeda Castillo...but I ain't here to make friends, princess." Águeda responded with a bit of an attitude. "Then... what 'exactly' are you here for then?" Lucas asked with a hint of curiosity in his voice. "To win..." Águeda remarked with a toothy grin plastered across his face, causing Lucas to recoil back a bit. He grinned before he spoke up nice and loud "...and don't think I won't kill you all to accomplish it either!"

Last edited by Anix_Senpai on Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The post has been added! Hazzuh!)
Anix_Senpai
Anix_Senpai
Belated Slowbro

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:52 pm

Across from Lucas sat Theodore Kravnishki, he was quietly and quickly eating his meal while still looking around. Next to him sat a rather well dressed male. He looked to be a bit older than Theodore, but was not as muscular. "Hey you, what class are you, huh, a high?" Theodore asked. With irritation in his voice the man said "It's rather rude to talk to people you don't know like that, and yes I am of the high class. I'm assuming you're a low from the way you approached me.". The reply and tone of the high got on Theodore's nerves. "Yeah, I'm a low, but don't think you can push me arround. My name's Theodore Kravnishki, what's yours, rich boy?". "Kravnishki eh, seems like everyone I meet here owns a mine. I'm Reynaldo Quetzal." Reynaldo replied. He then took a bite from his meal. He turned back to Theodore and asked coldly "Now tell me, why should I even waste my time talking with a low like you?". A bit taken aback by the question it took a few seconds for Theodore to utter a response. "Look buddy, even for a high it ain't easy getting through the trial. You're gonna need some muscule to get through the challanges and the other contestants, so why not have that muscule be me, it's a win situation for both of us.".

Theodore's answer amused Reynaldo. "What makes you more useful than that sub next to me, he seems to have more muscule than you, I'd say!" he exclaimed, a wide grin now spanned across his face. The sub in question was Kadar Scradsgov, a burly and quite rugged looking fellow. He looked at Rey with a look of confusion. "That guy? Yeah right, I can take him on any day. Hey sub scum, wanna fight it out right here, might save you some trouble if I kill you right here, no need for the trial to have another meatbag running around!" Theodore yelled out. Kadar quietly swallowed the bite in his mouth and got up from his chair. Theodore did the same. They were now facing each other. Theodore charged at Kadar preparing for a punch. The sub stood his ground and was ready to dodge. Not even two meters away from Kadar, Theodore stoped in his tracks. He did so not out of choice, but because with lightning fast speed a crow had ran behind him and jabbed what appeared to be a black box with spikes at the end into his arm. He immediatly slumped to the ground. "No disturbances to the order will be tolerated, paralysis will continue for 10 minutes. Any furhter disturbances will result in termination." the crow said in it's monotone voice. Kadar stunned by what had just happened quickly returned to his seat.

Reynaldo walked up to the paralyzed Theodore and said "Standing up to the Crows, I guess you could be useful, if you don't get yourself killed that is. If we meet during the trial, I won't kill you...right away.". He then returned to his seat.

Last edited by FutureCreator on Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell Justice Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:18 am

Elisabeth and Sage were sitting to a table, after seeing the little argument:
"Well... This was to expect, I already noticed that guy in the train, said Elisabeth.
-I know... I know, me too, answered Sage.
-This trial seems very interesting and entertaining, doesn't it?
-Hmm... We could die there, ya know? I mean, I understand that I could die, I know the danger.
-I know I can die, but I know how to fight and I have a weapon, whereas some people don't, added Elisabeth while making a ponytail of her hair.
-Don't underestimate your enemies, you don't know them and they don't know you.
-Yeah... Nobody knows me *smirks*
-Wh-"

As Sage was talking, Elisabeth got up to put the half-eaten meal in the trash. She added that the meal wasn't very good and she saw that a lot of people didn't finish their meal. She removed her jacket and sat. She continued talking with Sage:

"I miss my brother already, his jokes were very funny. I also miss my Swordsmanship teacher and my Fist Fighting teacher, they were very good. Did anybody learn you how to fight? asked Elisabeth
-I learnt all by myself, which was hard...
-But you're pretty young, that's admirable. Very admirable. If we ever get out of this place, we should do a friendly fight.
-Yeah sure... IF we get out of here.
-You seem very worried about the fact you might not get out of here, said Elisabeth.
-Yes, even if my brother is older than me, I need to take care of him since when I left he was very sick and couldn't move, I hope he's fine now but my dad kinda doesn't care so well... explained Sage.
-Oh... I understand. But you know, I was proud of being a high class person, but I notice that there are people way richer and respected than me, like this... Arrogant person there, Demetri-something. But also people that are in extreme misery. Monaco is one of the place Subhumans are pretty rare.
-Where I come from, there is a high variety of class, I always spend time downtown, when you come back, you should go and see the world as it is, for once, huh? suggested Sage.
-I promise I will, we could that do together *laughs silently*"

Last edited by Zell on Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zell Justice
Zell Justice
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:34 pm

Kira was silently eating her meal and wasn't bothered by the small fight that just happened.
Suddenly a guy with an obvious Texas accent says: "Hey, what's your name?"
Kira ignored him at first but he asked a second time with a slight tone of annoyance: "Hey, what's your name?"
"Why do you want to know?" Kira asked.
"I think you're cute." Answered the guy.
"Do you want to be the first one to get killed by me? If so, then you should keep on bothering me by saying those kind of things. The name's Kira by the way. You're happy now?" Kira replied with a slight whisper tone.
"There's no need to be rude. I just asked your name because I thought you were pretty and probably a high class because of the way you're dressed. My name is Dan Ovesen and I'm a middle class." Dan replied.
"Hello, Dan. Now if you don't mind, can you seize your speaking? I'm trying to enjoy the last meal and little bit of silence before killing off participants." Kira said.
"You're not planning on surviving, but on killing? What kind of cruel person are you?" Asked the woman on the other side of Kira.
"It's rude to eavesdrop a conversation and just bump into it, you know?" Kira replied.
"Oh, then I should probably introduce myself. I'm Kristīne Ozolonish and I'm a subhuman class. I'm sorry." Kristīne said silently.
Kira didn't respond and kept on eating from her meal with a straight face.
"Why don't you respond?" Kristīne asked.
"Since you eavesdropped my and Dan's conversation you probably know my name already and I just don't like speaking to people." Kira said with a monotone but serious voice.
"Ok. Have a nice meal then." Kristīne whispered while waking to another seat far away from Kira.
"That was not nice of you." Dan said.
"So what?" Kira replied.
"Uh, nothing. Let's eat." Dan stuttered.
After that Dan grabbed another plate of food and started eating again.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Morel Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:21 pm

The French teen was slumped against the long table with his untouched food tray pushed to the side. Resting his head in his arms, Elois drummed his fingers on the table’s polished surface and heaved a shaky sigh when a curt breeze swept his back and pushed his long braid and scarf. An American man, early twenties, in a red leather jacket slid into the seat beside Elois.

“Hey, kid,” the man asked. “You know if they serve refills here, or--WHOA! Man, what the heck happened to you?” He stunningly exclaimed while leaning a bit away from the boy after Elois turned to look up, revealing a sickly pale complexion and glazed eyes.

Elois looked back down, his fingers starting to scratch the table. “Ze crows,” he muttered. “Zh-zhey took my cigarettes…”

“Hey, uh. Aren’t you a bit young to be smoking, kid?”

“Aren’t you a bit old to have le corps d’un chien et le Ql d’une duée de cinq ans?!”

Several people raised their brow at the outburst, the few nearby Frenchmen snickering with a hand over their mouth. The American’s jaw was now significantly lower to match his bewildered expression. Some things didn’t need translation. “Alrighty then. I’m uh, I’m gonna go… somewhere else.”

As the man walked away, Elois meekly pulled a paper wrapping from his tray, rolled up a few dainty leaves from his plate, and stared at his creation. While doing so, the gaunt subhuman Russian with a gruff jaw and wild eyes across from him was looking past his empty food tray to Elois’ not empty food tray. Elois shrugged then pushed his food to the Sub who began feasting right away.

As the dining hall continued its widespread conversation between the many people within, Elois tried inhaling his unlit, makeshift cigarette. Pathetically huffing away, he heard a series of scratching and looked up to see the Sub itching black dandruff from his hair over a metal spoon then crush his fork into it. A spark popped, showered a small burst of embers across the table. The surrounding men and women all flinched or shielded themselves with dining ware--a male wearing far too much jewelry even dove to the floor--except for Elois who stared at the suddenly lit cigarette between his lips while dusting ash from his scarf and nose.

The smoke’s aroma was fairly poor yet it still had the desired effect; his stressed heartbeat and twitchy fingers becoming soothed. Face no longer pale or eyes glossy, Elois stuck his hand out towards the subhuman. “I’m Elois. Tell me, what do zhey call you, Monsieur Sub?”

The starved man cocked his head at Elois then reached forward, his hairy hand hesitantly hovering over Elois’ much smaller hand, and then placed a half-eaten potato in the teen’s gloved palm. The Russian respectfully inclined his head. “You speak like drunk squirrel. Kadar like you anyway, tiny French girl.”

Elois looked down at his glove, saliva dripping from the potato to his hand. The Sub, Kadar, seemed to be eagerly waiting for him to eat the potato. Perhaps zis was a mistake, he thought. Zhen again… cigarette. He shrugged, pulled the cigarette from his mouth, and bit a chunk from the potato (on the opposite side Kadar had bitten). “Mon cher ami,” he said, munching on the potato, “Zis gift is fantastique! Oui, I cannot remember having better.”

“No more talk or Kadar take back potato.”

Elois adopted a slanted grin and looked up to gaze over the dining hall. Several dark Crows were monitoring the hall yet remained fixed to their positions against the walls. Strange none of zem had acted earlier, he mused while taking another cigarette puff. Perhaps pyrotechnics do not count as a disturbance.

When he took his cigarette to breath out the smoke, a shrouded hand clasped around his wrist like an iron manacle. “Quoi?”

He turned and saw behind him a Crow squatted down to stare directly into Elois’ face mere inches away. “Smoke is prohibited in this environment,” it said flatly. With a minor twitch of its hand, pain tremored through Elois’ wrist like his veins had turned to steely picks that threatened to slash out of his arm if he didn’t straighten his hand. The Crow snatched the falling cigarette from the air and removed it from sight. “Further disturbances from this quadrant will result in multiple terminations.”

As the Crow left the table, Elois nursed his hand with a pout. A High-class male to Kadar’s left hit the table with his fist, glared noticeably at Elois, Kadar, and the same Low who’d been stunned and left on the floor earlier, before turning to everyone else around him. “Low-birth scum. This is exactly why we have the class system; you idiots can’t even get through a stupid meal without proper guidance. If any one of you tries anything else, I will personally choke the life from you before a Crow gets the chance. Understand?”

It seemed most others around the table, mostly those of higher class, possessed the same accusatory eyes and sneer as the speaker. Elois just slunk back down, resting his head in his arms, and resumed his tapping.

Last edited by Professor Morel on Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Professor Morel
Professor Morel
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:37 pm

Phoenix and Carol were sitting near the farthest end of the table, rather distanced from the majority of the group. They were casually talking, Phoenix trying his best to keep Carol’s spirits up, despite their situation. As they were discussing what each participant would be if they were a vegetable, in a desperate effort to lighten the mood, a young woman, looking both rather tough and rugged, but also beautiful and elegant, approached them. Phoenix noticed her over Carol’s shoulder. 
       “What do you think that Serenity girl would be?” Carol joked. Phoenix replied with a cough, his eyes glancing towards the approaching woman.
        “Are you okay?” Carol questioned, a worried tone in her voice. Almost immediately after saying that, though, she knew what Phoenix was doing. Serenity was behind her. Carol quickly looked down, seemingly in an effort to avoid any suspicion from the Royal.
        “I’d be a Durian,” Serenity mocked. Phoenix looked up to look the woman eye to eye. He could see the wickedness in her eyes.
        “Wh-why do you say that?” Carol asked sheepishly.
        “Oh, that’s easy. The Durian is the king of fruits. I am the queen of all of you,” she sneered, a malicious smile on her face.
        “Did you forget the Durian smells repulsive?” Phoenix asked, clearly annoyed with her presence.
        “Oh, not at all. I know how some people hate the Durian. But those who do have never truly experienced its greatness,” she snapped.
        “Mind if we throw away the Durian, Carol? Seems to be stinking up our nice time.” Serenity smirked.
        “Well, Phoenix, I’ll take my leave then. But don’t think my stench won’t come back. Only it will be much stronger next time you smell it.” She then quickly turned and walked away, standing tall, as per usual.
        “Sorry, but I found that whole ‘stink’ talk to be hilarious,” Carol said, smiling a massive smile. Phoenix laughed, and noted Serenity glancing back at Phoenix.
        “As did I, Carol,” Phoenix replied, and then continued their light hearted conversation
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:54 pm

Sage and Elion just finished their meal when they saw two people standing in the distance, looking over at them. A man holding a smoking cup of coffee and a man with a beard. They nodded to eachother and walked up to the table. '' May we sit here? '' the man holding the cup of coffee asked with a sarcastic tone. When Sage ignored the sarcastic tone Elion answered it. '' What's the sarcastic tone for? ''. '' Hmm, nothing. Just what are you doing with this... '' The man took a sip of his coffe. '' This walking trash can. ''. The man next to him gave him a poke and said '' Oh cmon Firmin ''. '' Not now Sieghild. '' Firmin demanded. Sage bit her lip and stood up, bumping her knee agianst the table making a glass of water fall over. '' You're talking about me hipster kid? ''. Elion stood up and tried calming everyone down. '' Calm down, mon Ami. You don't want to get in trouble do you? ''. Firmin snapped his fingers '' Using the French language hm? Prolétaire! ''. Sage and Sieghild where blankly staring at the little cat fight Elion and Firmin where having. '' Hm, you clearly miss some education. In Monaco we are not, 'prolétaires'. Where do you come from then? '' Elion said. '' From the beutifull city of Paris afcource! What would you expect from such a stunning man like me? '' Firmin said whilst snapping his fingers once more. '' Great job, I believe you would like a medal now? Because that is all that matters to you right! You have no human values. And do not dare to insult her agian, pourri gâté! '' Elion was clearly pissed of at the hipster male. Sage and Sieghild where still akwardly looking at eachother. They both thought of the same thing. '' When will this end? ''. '' Ooh, the poor little boy is getting frustated?! '' Firmin said snapping his fingers once agian. '' Oh yo-u!! '' Elion said, his voice was cracking into a rather high pitched one. '' Oh how humerous! I have mistaken you for a boy.'' Firmin said grinning. '' Uhhmm.... Elion?'' Sage said. '' You alright? ''. '' I'm sorry yelling isnt the best for me. And... My voice still has cracks.. But you deserve this one! '' Elion put one feet on the chair and tried to punch Firmin. But Sage quickly took notice of that and lifted Elion of the chair. '' Elion it is time to go now! Lets just go... Look at the birdies outside of the... Ehhm... Windows that this building doesnt have! '' Sage put Elion on the ground and they both walked away. '' Dont worry Eli, We'll kick his ass next time okay? '' Sage said to Elion. '' Afcourse. '' Elion replied. When walking away Sage quickly turned around waving at Sieghild. Who was trying to calm Firmin down. He then also friendely waved back.
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Morel Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:53 pm

“Aren’t you a bit old to have le corps d'un chien et le Ql d'une durée de cinq ans?!” The French teen growled.

French wasn’t Dan’s first language per se, but he had the distinct feeling the teen was insulting him. Best not to incite future conflict. “Alrighty then. I’m uh, I’m gonna go… somewhere else.”

And this was why kids shouldn’t do drugs. Just look at this poor child, not even eighteen and already an addict. But perhaps he will live on—until his lungs collapse—to serve as a lesson to others hesitating upon the steep road to narcotics.

On the opposite end of the Dining Hall, Dan spotted an untouched food tray and flicked his eyes right and left. No one seemed to have noticed the likely cooled potato wetted by the water of a spilled glass. Immediately sitting down before the tray, he propped his elbow on the table and turned to converse with his new neighbors so as not to appear gluttonous. First impressions were paramount. “Hola, amigo. I’m Dan Ovesen. Also called…” Flexing his biceps while flicking aside his short bangs, Dan rolled his eyebrows and performed his signature half grin. “… Demon Dan, who is also a Catholic! How’s it hanging?”

The dark skinned young man sitting to his left closed his gold eyes, palmed his hands together, and tipped his head. “Namaste,” he said soothingly. “Main, Mahavira se Nibhanupudi, apane shaapit aatma ke lie praarthana.”

Dan did a double-take. From one foreigner to another, he thought. But still, Dan was in this trial for one reason and one reason only—to support the reaped and nurture them towards a productive lifestyle! And maybe do some casual flirting along the way; it’s healthy for a community to—No! Focus, Dan. You’re spacing out while this poor, deluded Indian is cursing you with his heathen gods. It is time to act! “You poor, sad, uncatholic kid. We don’t speak Indian here, just American. Say it with me now, ‘Ah-mur-ick-uh.’”

The boy smiled back, though within his eyes Dan saw a vortex of confusion and humor. “You mistake me, friend. I am Mahavira-”

Dan clicked his tongue, held a finger to the Indian’s mouth. “Wrong pronunciation. But that’s okay. Together, we’re going to get through this cultural boundary so I can teach you to be a proper human being… ah, what’s your name? Oh, that’s right." This kid didn't speak English. He tried an older form of communication: "Me Dan, you…?”

“I am Mahavira of Nibhanupudi-”

That’s a mouthful. Dan could tell English lessons were going to take a while. “Let’s just call you Tanto.”

SCREEE!

Dan almost fell out of his seat as a bird screeched from over the table. Opposite Dan was a girl feeding the gray-brown falcon on her shoulder, though it had taken a reprieve from its meal to hiss at Dan. How did this girl get an actual bird through the Crows when they wouldn’t even let Dan take his collection of anti-drug stickers? There’s just no way this bird was sanitary.

The girl frowned at her shouldered creature, snapped her fingers next to its head. “Bad! No yelling at lunchtime, Santiago.”

The falcon quietted down to finish nibbling the girl’s leftovers, but never took its black eyes from Dan. The girl turned to him and bowed her head. “I am sorry. Santiago has never threatened anyone like that before, Demon Dan.”

“Ah! So you’ve heard of me?"

“Si, just now as you were yelling at Mahavira. Anyway, I am Eugênia Coelho. It is good to meet you, Demon Dan.”

"Yeah," Dan said, grabbing a cup of water and turning back to his cold, soggy food. "Good to meet you, too..."

Last edited by Professor Morel on Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Professor Morel
Professor Morel
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:04 pm

As Phoenix and Carol continued their conversation, a man walked up and placed his hand on Carol’s shoulder.
        “How are you doin’?” The man asked, a very noticeable southern drawl to his voice. Probably Texan, Phoenix noted.
        “Ah! Oh...uhh…” Carol yelped, but drew off to silence.
        “She and I are doing quite alright, thank you for asking. Though I believe we are doing just fine on our own.” Phoenix was clearly agitated by this southern’s sudden introduction into their conversation.
        “I don’t mean to be a bother, but I just saw this young woman from across the room, and just had to talk to her.”        “Well, you can talk to me instead,” Phoenix challenged, standing up from the table, fist clenched.
        “Phoenix...please…”
        “I’ll be fine, Carol. So will you.”Phoenix approached the man. The man was large, clearly more muscular than Phoenix, who was no weakling, though Phoenix was taller.
        “Well, I-uhh...pleased to meet you. Dan. Dan Ovesen. Or, as I am known, Demon Dan.” Dan smiled a devilish half grin, and flexed his biceps, making Phoenix rather uncomfortable.
        “I’m Phoenix. Now, leave, before this gets worse.”
        “Oh, are you two togeth-”
        “No. We aren’t. Now leave.” Irritation seeped into Phoenix’s voice.
        “Then...why are you concerned? She’s just a Sub. All the more reason you should let me talk to her. Doubt she’d ever have a chance with anything higher than a Low, anyway.” At that, Phoenix had had enough. Phoenix sent his left fist flying into Dan’s nose, causing Dan to fall backwards, blood flying behind him, landing on other participants. Dan quickly got up, and retaliated with a flurry of punches. Phoenix managed to dodge a handful of the swings, but one managed to connect, hitting Phoenix square in the cheek. Dan’s muscles aren’t just for show. He hits as hard as a truck. Phoenix fell backwards, breaking through a nearby chair. Dan slowly approached Phoenix, preparing to punch him again, but Phoenix grabbed a leg of the chair he just broke through, and smashed it against Dan’s chest, splintering the leg, and knocking the air out of his lungs. Then, suddenly, both combatants froze, shocked by two Crows.
        “Violence will not be tolerated,” one of the Crows said, the staticy, robotic voice filling Phoenix with dread. The two Crows dragged both Phoenix and Dan out of the room, leaving Carol alone at the end of the table, everyone staring at her.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:31 pm

Carol slunk down into her chair, feeling each and every pair of eyes upon her. Trying to divert her attention, she looked down at her plate and pushed the potatoes around on her plate. They collided with the fish, nearly untouched due to her focus on conversation. Despite it being her last real chance to eat before the Trial, she couldn’t bring herself to finish. “What if they took him for good?” she worried to herself, “What will happen to him…” She remembered what a Crow had said earlier, “Any further disturbances will result in termination."

Termination.

It rang through her head like a dented bell, horrid and overpowering. The sound was unbearable as it echoed in her mind.

Termination.

“They can’t… What does that even mean? Surely they can’t do all that much, right? I mean, they aren’t allowed. He’s here for the Trial, like all of us. They have to protect him until we start. They can’t just hurt him. And he was trying to prevent harm, even if it was violent… They can’t...”

Carol’s eyes remained glued to her plate as she shrunk into the table. People began diverting their attention from watching her, noticing how uninteresting she was, to discussing the event. Over her paranoia, Carol could just hear brief snippets of gossip. “What’ll they do to them?”, “Will they even return?”, “What was that even about, anyway?”

Termination.

“I wish it could just go away… I wish this didn’t happen… I wish I could have stopped it… I could have… Why didn’t I? Why… I said one thing, but went no further… I let all of this happen… This… This is all my fault… Phoenix… I’m so sorry… You’re gone… Because of me… And that other guy, scary as he was, surely he didn’t deserve this… I should’ve stopped this…”

It felt like everything around her stopped. She knew it was there, she could hear the voices, but it was all empty. Just silhouettes, nothing more. She could feel her world slowly tearing at its seams. Nothing around her mattered at this point. The one thing that did matter was gone.

Termination.

“This is all my fault… I’m horrible… There’s no point to this anymore… I let it get out of hand… The only joy I had is gone… and all because of me… I’m stupid… worthless…”

“Excuse me?” a young man interrupted her train of thought. She continued staring down, too afraid to leave the little world of predictability she had. After a pause, he tried again.
“Are you okay there?” After further silence, he answered his own question
“Well, I suppose it’s pretty obvious that you aren’t.” He sat down next to her, careful to pull up a different chair than the one Phoenix had sat in. There was a brief silence.
“It must be hard. I wouldn’t expect them to take such drastic measures so quickly.” Carol shuttered. “Oh, I mean they probably won’t do much. Maybe a little scolding and then they’ll come straight back? Yeah, probably just that. Probably…”
“I hope you’re right...” she muttered, practically silently.
“Listen, that guy, Phoenix was it? Was putting a whole lot of effort into trying to keep you happy. Don’t you think he’d want you to try and continue that while he’s away?” he continued.
“I guess you’re right…” she agreed, with barely a shift in volume.
“First step to that is looking up from that plate. Nobody else is looking anymore, I promise.”
Carol looked up from her plate, just in time to see a Crow beginning an announcement. “Your meal is complete. Line up via gender. Females to the right, males to the left,” it announced, gesturing to two doorways.
As the room began to bustle with movement, he said “Oh, guess we’ll have to talk some other time. I’m sure your friend will be okay. And for future reference, my name is Nahuel. The last one is Goldsmith but, being a Sub, I suppose that doesn’t really matter all that much.” Without a farewell, he proceeds towards the doorway designated for males, leaving Carol alone once again. Taking one last look at the empty chair next to her, she slowly trudged towards the door for females.

Note to Next Writer:
TriShade
TriShade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next