Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ReBirth Roleplay Discussion

+8
FutureCreator
TriShade
Karasugaming
Yria/Mara LB
Anix_Senpai
Zell Justice
CrimsonIgnis
Istas
12 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

ReBirth Roleplay Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: ReBirth Roleplay Discussion

Post by Kindoflame Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:32 pm

Oops. Because of how it is described in the lore section, I though the aptitude test is taken after everyone was collected. Normally I would never ignore a TBE, or skip over a huge chuck of time without asking permission first. Sorry for messing things up.

Although I do not want to argue with the Crows, I feel like I should point out that sometimes the best parts of RP happen when someone goes against what has been planned*. It forces everyone to act quickly and helps kick start the action, which was something that I though this RP could use right now. However, if you think that it would be best to stick to the plan, I am happy to follow.

*For an extreme example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soeCJlo3sxU
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:20 am

I'm kind of late on the apology but I should apologize as well for the wait. Thanks for proving there's still ongoing interest despite the lack of updates.

You have a point about going against what's planned and that's quite valuable. However, this RP is set up in a different manner. As I see it, there's value in both. While this RP will probably remain how we're planning it, if you're looking for an RP with more freedom I urge you to begin your own. It could even be anarchic like how the Jelly RP started out, if you wanted. It would be nice to offer both types of RP here. Plus, the more RPs the merrier.
TriShade
TriShade
Official Chatbox Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:46 am

Actually, I prefer the structured types of RP, and would normally not make a post that affected so many characters. Its just that nothing has happened for so long and I really do not want this RP to die. I suppose more than anything the purpose of my post was to show that there are still players who have interest in the RP, so in that sense it did what I wanted.
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Morel Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:06 pm

No need to explain, it truly is perfectly fine. More like, its grand you've got such enthusiasm. I, and the others of course, appreciate this very much.

I would also say I know exactly what you meant in reference to things not going as planned. Often, the greatest of ideas can come from mistakes or misinterpretations, as I find quite regularly in my own created literature. As for usage of such in ReBirth, the essence of this RP is structured. True; however, there will be plenty of opportunity for a wider variety of pursuits in the coming updates, don't worry about that.
Professor Morel
Professor Morel
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 pm

Thank you for all your patience with the hiatus from ReBirth. We’re almost ready to get it going again. However, there’s something we need from you first. Since it’s been so long, we’re not sure that everybody who signed up still wants to participate. Therefore, we need everybody to confirm their participation to make sure everything still works out. The survey to do so can be found here. Thanks for your understanding.

Edit: I think it might have been a little unclear so I'll put the survey URL here just in case https://goo.gl/forms/uKQ5ufVNQXbWbOKl2

Last edited by TriShade on Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
TriShade
TriShade
Official Chatbox Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:43 am

As you can probably guess, I am still interested.
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Morel Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:20 pm

TriShade wrote:... I'll put the survey URL here just in case https://goo.gl/forms/uKQ5ufVNQXbWbOKl2

Reposting just to keep this Survey's presence known.
Professor Morel
Professor Morel
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

ReBirth Roleplay Discussion - Page 8 Empty The RP Death of ReBirth

Post by Pixel Profligate Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:09 am

I want to preface this by saying the Crows are sorry about this, but ReBirth is closing as an RP. The interest for it isn't big enough to be able to warrant it's continuation in its current form. That isn't to say ReBirth is dead completely, though. We do plan on continuing it as an episodic E-novel, with all the characters provided to us from you all. We feel that ReBirth is far to restrictive for an RP as it is, and would work much better in this kind of format.

We want to thank you all for partaking in this admittedly short adventure. But don't worry. We have another, much less restrictive RP in the works. So look forward to that. And again, we apologize about this.

The Crows
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8