Scratch Fakemon Things

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scratch Fakemon Things

Post by LlamaMinister on Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:11 am

So, I got bored one day, and I had this design drawn out, just layin' there on my desk, and I was like, "yeah, I'll make it." And then I did. So...enjoy looking at it with your eye holes, and critiques are wildly aceepted because, hey, why not try and get better, right?

If you have any ideas for a Fakemon, I would totally like to steal use it, credit given, of course. I need to get those creative juices flowin' again. Anything from an animal and a typing to a full on design would be helpful. Any designs in mind, but don't/can't draw it up, just try your best to describe it, and I'll try to make it.

UPDATE 1: I fixed a few things about the snake, and added 2 more variants plus a blank one for...if you want to make your own pattern? I guess? I don't know...
UPDATE 2: It's a bird! It's a plane! It's...no, stupid, that's definitely a bird.
UPDATE 3: Hey, look, more things! First two designs are Anix's, and the third is another friend of mine.

This thread will
be continuously
updated

Last edited by LlamaMinister on Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:36 pm; edited 4 times in total

Life isn't the kindest mistress. She will do anthing and everything to break you and to try and force you to fall victim to her cruelty. You can't, however, let her win, for when you give up and succumb to life's cruelties, that is when you die as a person. Those who keep fighting, even if they are fighting a battle they can't win, are the people who truly succeed, because success isn't measured in how well you do in the end. It's measured in how hard you fight to get to where you are.

~LM

LlamaMinister
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Scratch Fakemon Things

Post by Yria/Mara LB on Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:47 am

And agian, that looks awesome. I really like the last stage of it ^^.

Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:46 pm

Thanks Yria ^^ I'm glad you like it.

Life isn't the kindest mistress. She will do anthing and everything to break you and to try and force you to fall victim to her cruelty. You can't, however, let her win, for when you give up and succumb to life's cruelties, that is when you die as a person. Those who keep fighting, even if they are fighting a battle they can't win, are the people who truly succeed, because success isn't measured in how well you do in the end. It's measured in how hard you fight to get to where you are.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by noverys on Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:51 pm

I love the final evo, but the first looks eh. It kind of looks more like a third gen sprite, I dont know why...

noverys
Lord Helix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:21 am

Can't say I see that myself, but since you're not sure why, I won't ask you to try and explain it.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten on Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:20 pm

I love these designs so much! One thing I noticed though, the final evo's belly as it's curving up looks too straight/stiff. Kinda the same thing with the tail. Maybe having the tail not come up as high like the first evo would help. Other than that they're gorgeous sprites ^^

Kitten
Superior Serperior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:02 pm

Thanks for the compliments on it >u<
I'll fenaggle around with it to see what I can do to adjust those issues.
(Also, need some suggestions because I got NO clue xD)

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:58 pm

Le Update.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:49 am

And we have a new bird friend to add to the list.

*cough* help with ideas, pls *cough*

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLapisLegend on Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:31 am

An elephant! but not any normal elephant........... An Elephant based on trees! It would have, like, tree stumps for legs, vines hanging off of its trunk, ears, and tusks. It would be leafy green except for its legs which are brown like tree bark. And that's about it. If you need more detail just ask

TheLapisLegend
Lv. 5 Regice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:37 pm

Hey look, three new things!

Also, I'll get on it right away, Lapis ^^

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLapisLegend on Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:28 pm

Noice

TheLapisLegend
Lv. 5 Regice

View user profile

Back to top Go down