More LM Sprite Updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down

More LM Sprite Updates

Post by LlamaMinister on Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:23 pm

Ehh, they usually come out looking decent, I guess.

I redid the shading on all of it, fixed up the hair a little, and made new clothes. Oh, and there's the one in the helmet too, but eh.

Life isn't the kindest mistress. She will do anthing and everything to break you and to try and force you to fall victim to her cruelty. You can't, however, let her win, for when you give up and succumb to life's cruelties, that is when you die as a person. Those who keep fighting, even if they are fighting a battle they can't win, are the people who truly succeed, because success isn't measured in how well you do in the end. It's measured in how hard you fight to get to where you are.

~LM

LlamaMinister
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Re: More LM Sprite Updates

Post by CrimsonIgnis on Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:06 am

Nice sprites man! I really dig the mask. The thing is the left shoulder looks odd on the sprites with just the t-shirts.

It looks like it goes like this

Even though I'm pretty sure it goes like this

Also the chin/neck area kinda bothers me for all of them. It looks like he doesn't have a neck

I apologize for editing it without you're permission but I think I fixed it

CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:12 am

Actually, it's totally fine. The chin/neck problem I understand, but since they're based on...well, me, and I have a pretty strong jaw line and decent chin, I wanted to point that out more. The edit you did to it looks fine, but it doesn't quite fit actual me, and looks like he has less of a chin. And the shoulder thing, that's just a little pixel that I missed when reshading, and left a shade too light, so that I can fix, but thanks for pointing that out.

Life isn't the kindest mistress. She will do anthing and everything to break you and to try and force you to fall victim to her cruelty. You can't, however, let her win, for when you give up and succumb to life's cruelties, that is when you die as a person. Those who keep fighting, even if they are fighting a battle they can't win, are the people who truly succeed, because success isn't measured in how well you do in the end. It's measured in how hard you fight to get to where you are.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonIgnis on Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:20 am

Oh alright then. By the way I don't think you notice but I edited the shoulder

CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:28 am

Oh, I did not notice. It also, unsurprisingly, looks good, but looks like a little tigher(I was going for kinda loose sleeves), and makes it look like he has a slight bend in the middle of his upper arm.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp on Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:09 pm

Other than what Ignis pointed out, they're great like always.

''Then James Bond bursts into your house and smashes your phone out of your hand'' -Futurecreator 2015.
''Quote that shit.'' -Llamaminister 2015

Zenox-rmp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB on Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:45 am

Theylook great, but... the one with the helmet kinda creeps me out? Not in a bad way I geuss XD.

Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top