Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to take Breeding Requests. See topic for services.

3 posters

Go down

Looking to take Breeding Requests.  See topic for services. Empty Looking to take Breeding Requests. See topic for services.

Post by Fedora1947 Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:12 pm

Hello everyone, I appologize if this is the wrong place to put this.  Basically as the topic suggests I am looking to take requests to breed competitive pokemon.  I am willing to breed for nature, IVs, hidden abilities and egg moves.  I will not breed for shinies or hidden power types.  The reason for shinies is obvious.  For hidden powers, at this time I currently do not have the tools to breed for hidden power types, also I have a limited understanding of how to do it properly in the first place.  I will change this if anyone is willing to donate a 6 30 iv ditto (which from what I understand is the spread that makes this process the simplest, though I may be wrong) and or teach me an effective way to do this.  That being said I can either breed for free or for items.  

Here are a list of my services:

For Free:

IVs:
I can breed for either 5-6 IVs, if you want 5 IVs just tell me which stat doesn't need to be maxed, if you want 6 all I can ask is that you be patient as this would take a lot of time and luck from the destiny knot gods.  If you need something specific like 5 perfect IVs and Speed needs to be 0, I may be able to help you but it would take time.  

Egg Moves*:
Egg moves are a free service though if you could provide one of the parents for the move if it needs to be chain bred it would be greatly appreciated.  *If the egg move comes from a prior generation or from an obscure/hard to obtain pokemon I will either not be able to provide this service for the former, or require compensation for the latter.

Natures*:
As of right now I have access to dittos with timid, modest and jolly natures.  These natures can be done for free. *I do not have one with adamant at the moment and if you need a more obscure nature I would like compensation in the form of either a held item or a rare berry.

Services that require compensation:

Natures I do not have a ditto or compatible parent for:
Any nature that I do not currently have on a ditto as seen above, this list will hopefully update in time and hopefully I will either find or have dittos donated to make all natures a free service.

Hidden Abilities:
Unless you provide a pokemon with the hidden ability this service would require me to either farm with Dex Nav on ORAS or hope to get lucky in friend Safari in XY and would artificially increase the time it takes me to take requests and therefore require compensation in the form of held items or rare berries.

EV Training:
I can EV train your pokemon for you if you really want to, just give me the spread you want (and please nothing too obscure like 24 hp, 52 atk, 120 def... you see where this is going).  One of the power items would be a suitable compensation for EV training.

Leveling up to level 50+:
Pretty self explanatory, is a free service if bundled with EV training, otherwise berry or held item would be appreciated.

Tutored moves *Gen 6 Tutors Only*:
If for whatever reason you want me to breed you a pokemon but are not at the stage of the game that you can access the Battle Resort and move tutors from ORAS I can tutor them for you, once again a held item or rare berry would be suitable compensation.

What I am looking for:

Held Items:
Leftovers
Rocky Helmet
Choice Items
Eviolite
Assault Vest
Power Items *If requesting ev training and leveling service and not using any other service that would require compensation.
Weather Stones
Evolution Stones
Most items that can be purchased from battle Maison for 32-48 bp (please ask if it is a suitable form of compensation first).

Berries:
Any berry that halves damage of super effective move of certain type I.E. Passho
EV lowering/Happiness Raising Berries I.E. Pomeg
Berries that raise certain stat at low health I.E. Petaya

Anyway, I think that's pretty much everything and that this list is pretty comprehensive.  I am willing to take 3 requests at a time right now, I will post whether or not I am free for services as needed.  If anyone has any questions, suggestions or requests, feel free to leave them here.  I will probably update this list over the course of time as I get access to more tools and am able to provide more of these services for free.
EDIT:
I did find the Edit button, hurray.  Anyway just wanted to make sure people know my friend code:1521 3046 9580.  Also my timezone is EST, so keep that in mind, I do go to school and have a job so my time to do this is limited during the week but I will try to actively check this thread everyday and do the requested 3 requests at a time.  Also if you trade me a pokemon to breed with I will give you a certified breedject as in a pokemon that was bred to be competitive but either did not have the right natures, ability or IV spread, still better than the average pokemon and I will make sure to mix up the variety so everyone can get something minorly interesting.
EDIT 2:
My Timid and Jolly dittos are foreign so there is a chance to get a MM shiny from either of them though small because I do not have the shiny charm, if any MM shinies hatch while I am breeding for your perfect competitive pokemon I will PM you and you will receive the shiny free of charge*
*Unless the shiny has all the qualities you were looking for and you requested a service that requires compensation. If the shiny is a breedject it is absolutely free of charge though.

Last edited by Fedora1947 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fedora1947
Fedora1947
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Looking to take Breeding Requests.  See topic for services. Empty Re: Looking to take Breeding Requests. See topic for services.

Post by golducky Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:44 pm

yea so i need a jolly defiant braviary if you don`t have one with defiant i can give it to you, i would greatly appreciate it.
golducky
golducky
Solarbeam Sunkern

Back to top Go down

Looking to take Breeding Requests.  See topic for services. Empty Re: Looking to take Breeding Requests. See topic for services.

Post by Fedora1947 Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:55 pm

golducky wrote:yea so i need a jolly defiant braviary if you don`t have one with defiant i can give it to you, i would greatly appreciate it.

Absolutely, just let me know what IVs you would like if any at all and I will have it done by tomorrow at the latest, I am leaving for work in 20 minutes but can trade right now if you want to give me the braviary with defiant to breed.
My FC is 1521 3046 9580 IGN: Matthew, I meant to put that in the original post but cannot edit it right now, I will probably make it my signature.  I will pm you when your Braviary is ready and hopefully we will be able to trade back for it shortly afterward.
EDIT:
Leaving for work right now, either reply to the thread with your FC and IGN or pm me so that I can add you later. I will be back from work around 6pm EST which is just under 3 hours from now. Sorry for not seeing your request when you initially posted it and I hope to be able to fulfill it later tonight. I will also be on the chat tonight if you don't find me here. Anyway, be back later.
Fedora1947
Fedora1947
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Fedora1947 Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:59 pm

I have returned from work and am open to request for today, I will be available on the forums for the next 4 hours and likely online for the next 6. If anyone has anymore requests please either post them here or send me a private message, thanks.
Fedora1947
Fedora1947
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by golducky Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:55 am

yea sorry i could`t reply sooner i can ad you now FC: 2595 1525 7775, for the IV it would be speed,attack and defense.
golducky
golducky
Solarbeam Sunkern

Back to top Go down

Post by Fedora1947 Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:14 am

golducky wrote:yea sorry i could`t reply sooner i can ad you now FC: 2595 1525 7775, for the IV it would be speed,attack and defense.

I will be online and ready to fulfill your request in a minute, I will try to do better than just speed attack and defense, maybe hp as well and sp. def if I get lucky with the destiny knot gods.
Fedora1947
Fedora1947
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Fedora1947 Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:22 am

I am currently online and will be for the next hour or so, if you are able to get on within then please do so I can start working on your request.  Otherwise hopefully you will be around around 1:30-3:00pm EST which is 2-3.5 hour from now respectively.
EDIT:
12:30pm EST, going out to lunch right now, will be back in an hour or less.
Fedora1947
Fedora1947
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by golducky Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:10 pm

forgot to tell you: i live in western standard time, im online all night witch is probably noon there either way im ready to trade.
golducky
golducky
Solarbeam Sunkern

Back to top Go down

Post by Fedora1947 Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:18 pm

golducky wrote:forgot to tell you: i live in western standard time, im online all night witch is probably noon there either way im ready to trade.

I am online right now if you are ready.
Edit: Man I feel like I always miss you by like 10-20 min.
Fedora1947
Fedora1947
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by golducky Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:44 am

i could also pm you my skype if that helps.
golducky
golducky
Solarbeam Sunkern

Back to top Go down

Post by Fedora1947 Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:26 am

golducky wrote:i could also pm you my skype if that helps.
Whatever it takes to be able to get in touch with you.
Fedora1947
Fedora1947
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by ikey123 Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:51 am

Are you able to get me a 6 iv gastly I don't want it levelled or ev trained just a 6iv gastly
ikey123
ikey123
F Yeah Seaking

Back to top Go down

Post by Fedora1947 Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:55 am

golducky wrote:i could also pm you my skype if that helps.

I added you on skype, hopefully we will be able to figure this out later.

ikey123 wrote:Are you able to get me a 6 iv gastly I don't want it levelled or ev trained just a 6iv gastly

Yeah, it'll take longer than 5 but I already have some high IV Ghastly so it'll be more of a quick RNG game than anything.
Fedora1947
Fedora1947
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by ikey123 Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:01 am

Thanks I appreciate it
ikey123
ikey123
F Yeah Seaking

Back to top Go down

Post by Fedora1947 Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:55 pm

Enjoy the Ghastly Ikey, sorry I couldn't get 6 IVs but max attack on a special attacker isn't too important so nothing of value was lost.
Fedora1947
Fedora1947
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by golducky Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:01 am

you can skype me whenever you are ready.
golducky
golducky
Solarbeam Sunkern

Back to top Go down

Post by golducky Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:23 am

hi fedora i need an ekans with iv in spd,atk,def,sp.def and hp i can provide you an arbok with the ability and egg moves i want, you can contact me on skype.
golducky
golducky
Solarbeam Sunkern

Back to top Go down

Post by Fedora1947 Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:01 am

Hello Golducky, I have contacted you on skype about your request, get back to me when you can and hopefully your request this week will be fulfilled that much quicker.
Fedora1947
Fedora1947
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down