Been a lurker for some time, but finally decided to come out and say hi!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Been a lurker for some time, but finally decided to come out and say hi!

Post by bearzerken on Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:32 am

This is a bit nerve racking for me since I'm not great at being social (orz), and this is really my first time posting on a forum in my whole life, but I've decided to take a leap out of my comfort zone and say hi! I'm bearzerken, I also go by as bear or bear-kun. I've been watching SLN for the past year or so, and I tend to lurk around in the forums without an account (until now that is). I grew up playing majority of the Pokemon games (I unfortunately never played the gen 5 games) and drawing art, recently I decided to pick up pixel art and I thought I'd share it with you people in my introduction;

I have to say, after almost two weeks it was well worth the effort! I'm also on deviantart under the same name if you want to follow me there! I hope to share my future art work with you all whether it'd be my digital work or pixel work!
bearzerken
Splashing Hoppip

View user profile http://bearzerken.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Been a lurker for some time, but finally decided to come out and say hi!

Post by Yria/Mara LB on Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:23 am

Welcome to the forums! (Btw cool picture) I'm bad at explaining things so I think Llama would say something like '' Greetings! Chatbox is at the homepage ect feel free to post stuff ect. '' <- yeah I cant explain xD.
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp on Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:29 pm

Welcome to the forums. Since you lurked here quite some time I guess you know the sections like the pixelart section and such. We also have a chatbox on the bottom of the homepage. It's a good place to kill some time in.

''Then James Bond bursts into your house and smashes your phone out of your hand'' -Futurecreator 2015.
''Quote that shit.'' -Llamaminister 2015
Zenox-rmp
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top