since there is no trading forum... ill put in here. SHINY LVL 30 BARBARACLE [info inside]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

since there is no trading forum... ill put in here. SHINY LVL 30 BARBARACLE [info inside]

Post by absolheart on Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:14 am

since a certain user on here, the forums of silver league, got me back to running around in the safari zones, i find it only fair i let everyone have the fair chance at scoring themselves a shiny barbaracle through trade. info on it below.

pokemon: barbaracle
nickname: ROCKLOPS (combination of rock and cyclops)
level: 30
HP: 92/92 (wow. not much for a level 30 huh?)
attack: 69
defense: 91
special attack: 37
special defense: 56
speed: 53
moves include:
-mud slap
-clamp
-rock polish
-ancient power
nature: bold
ability: tough claws
item: none

i will trade it for practically any dark type pokemon/will be dark type in later evolution pokemon. if you have a shiny you would trade thats a dark type, i will most likley trade with you for that pokemon. (except mandibuzz. that thing is uuuuuglee. (see what i did there?)

anyways, if you dont have a dark type to offer, thats cool. if you have a strong aggron, for example, i might trade it for that.

i will not accept any fairy types except mawile and gallade. (was he turned into a fairy type as well? i forget. ._.)

currently, the dark types/future darks i do already own include: houndoom, absol, pupitar, mightyena, yveltal, and zoroark.

absolheart
Solarbeam Sunkern

View user profile http://Www.gotoquiz.com/forums

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top