Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PECATE POWERRRRRR

4 posters

Go down

PECATE POWERRRRRR Empty PECATE POWERRRRRR

Post by Yria/Mara LB Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:28 am

Why did I post this team you'd ask. Well It kind of sucks xD. I'd like to get some advice to actually make it decent/good.

Team:
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

PECATE POWERRRRRR Empty Re: PECATE POWERRRRRR

Post by FutureCreator Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:59 am

Your slurpuff is missing some EVs there, Yria...
FutureCreator
FutureCreator
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:09 pm

- First of all, take off the black glasses from Bisharp and give him a stronger offensive item like life orb.
- Second, take off the silk scarf from Chatot and give him a focus sash. Also give him 252 sp. att. and 252 spd. that let's him outspeed some more pokémon and you can get a guaranteed chatter off.
- Your mega-Lopunny misses some coverage. I suggest taking out fake out/power up punch and give her a move like ice punch or thunder punch.
- Your team also lacks some bulky pokémon that can take hits. Your Claydol can be a pretty decent physical or speciall wall. You can give it toxic to poison the opponents wall or tank and you can give it protect to scout out, get some extra toxic damage and to get more leftovers recovery.
- If you make Claydol physically bulky you lack a special wall. This also counts if you make Claydol special bulky. I'd suggest taking one pokémon out to get another bulky pokémon. You can maybe even get a tank of some sort.

Other than that it looks good.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by l0rd ch1mez Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:11 am

Hey, this is a really nice team and one of the best that is coming out from the forums. (lol I'm not saying the other team sucks)

I actually disagree with Zenox. Bisharp is solid with Black Glasses. So, if you'd like to use it, I recommend putting more HP into Bisharp and less on Speed. You might want to at least outspeed Pokemon like Banded Azumarill and *Mega Gardevoir* but defensive enough to withstand some attacks. Also, STAB Black Glasses Knock Off deals a large chunk of damage.

*I stated Mega Gardevoir since the preferred choice is bulky offensive.*

Yes, your Mega Lopunny does miss coverage. Power-up Punch look solid but it does have some drawbacks - it's not strong enough when used; and the next thing you know, you're gone. Fake Out is a good choice since it gets priority damage and a nice flinch which can mess up the opponent's entire plans. I'd say go for Ice Punch. You only get Flying coverage with Thunder Punch and you can take down Flying/Dragon 'mons easily.

I also noticed that although your team has a nice synergy, it's mixed tiered with Pokemon like Chatot all the way down at PU. Bulky Chatot isn't as reliable anymore since Chatot isn't REALLY that bulky and it needs to set up. Silk Scarf is a great choice for this set but if you really want to mess things up try Chatter. 100% confusion plus 65 base damage. It can really destroy teams if you're fast enough and have a T-Wave buddy. :^] Yes, people will hate you.

On a side note, Claydol doesn't do anything offensive wise, so just stick to support rocks + spin. AND ALWAYS JOLLY ON UNBURDEN 'MONS. YOU'LL GET OUTSPED WHEN TRYING TO SET UP.

Ahh, Pyroar. Great choice.

Overall a really nice team. It has coverage for almost every type but it is some sort of weal to Fighting. Once Slurpuff = RIP, team = RIP. Assault Vest Conkeldurr IS a problem.

*GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY TEAMBUILDING!* Also, your offensive 'mons die to T-Wave so try your best to not let Claydol die. tongue
l0rd ch1mez
l0rd ch1mez
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:47 pm

Okay, so I changed some things with you're tips. (Thanks for that btw)
(Oh yeah, I totally forgot those ev's on Slurpuff)

Pecate (Lopunny) (F) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Cute Charm
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch
- Return
- High Jump Kick

Deraniz (Chatot) (M) @ Silk Scarf
Ability: Tangled Feet
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe