Any good RPs to join?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Any good RPs to join?

Post by T1pple on Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:40 am

I'm looking to join up in an RP if there are any that are taking newcomers to the topic. Just tell me which one it is and if there are any rules not listed on the topic itself, and I will read up and join in.

T1pple
Solarbeam Sunkern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any good RPs to join?

Post by LlamaMinister on Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:57 am

Well, there is the Jelly Colloctive RP Season 2 coming up, and we are always willing to take new members into that. It hasn't started yet because we are wating for the current ones to end. I suggest you just read the full story and all the backstories just so you can get a feel for its style.

Life isn't the kindest mistress. She will do anthing and everything to break you and to try and force you to fall victim to her cruelty. You can't, however, let her win, for when you give up and succumb to life's cruelties, that is when you die as a person. Those who keep fighting, even if they are fighting a battle they can't win, are the people who truly succeed, because success isn't measured in how well you do in the end. It's measured in how hard you fight to get to where you are.

~LM

LlamaMinister
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB on Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:44 am

There is also Wasteland. Which is starting 4 October. If you'd wish to join it. You just need Skype, and well a character. Just look for ยค) Wasteland. Thats basicly everything about it.

Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top