Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Build

3 posters

Go down

Team Build Empty Team Build

Post by T1pple Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:44 pm

Hey guys I'm new, and I wanna see how people rate my team. These are my top 6, but I have a ton of interchangeable Pokemon in the wing for when I wanna mix it up. Note I EV train in 3 stats, rather than just 2.

Tyranitar
Tyranitarite
Sand Stream
Atk 252, Def 200, HP 56
Dragon Claw
Stone Edge
Crunch
Earthquake

FurFrou
Leftovers
Fur Coat
Hp 168, SpD. 172, Def 168
Cotton Guard
Substitute
Charge Beam
Return

Liligant (S)
Medow Plate
SpA 252, Spd 252, Def 4
Own Tempo
Petal Dance
Energy Ball
Teeter Dance
Grass Knot
Personal Note: When I hatched this Shiny, it had the wrong nature. I nearly cried, being my first shiny and it was broken, until my friend showed me the Ability Capsule. I grinded the Maison for 3 hours just to get my perfect Liligant.

Hawlucha
none (would like a suggestion) (working on Power Herb)
Unburden
Atk 252, Spd 252, Def 4
Roost
Sky Attack
Flying Press
High Jump Kick
Personal Note: Trying to get a shiny of it, but I need to complete my dex for a shiny charm. So any help there is welcomed.

Sylveon
Expert Belt
Cute Charm
Needs Retrained, thinking to go HP SpA and SpD
Moonblast
Dazzling Gleam
Shadow Ball
Calm Mind (thinking of replacing)

Volcarona
Charcoal
Flame Body
SpA 168, Spd 172, Def 168
Heat Wave
Hurricane
Bug Buzz
Quiver Dance

So this is my main team, though I have others I can swap in. Please give me some feedback if you can and help out to your best! Thanks!
T1pple
T1pple
Solarbeam Sunkern

Back to top Go down

Team Build Empty Re: Team Build

Post by FutureCreator Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:47 am

Ok to be honest your team looks pretty solid. I do however think you should definitly give your volcarona a life orb instead of charcoal and mayb give something else to the lilligant. Also you might want to give the lilligant something other than grass knot, since you pretty much already have grass coveredge and you could just have another type move to spice things up. As for the hawluch power herb is really your best option here, because of the sky attack and unburden
FutureCreator
FutureCreator
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by T1pple Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:53 am

I remembered the power herb and unburden combo before I checked this, and what move would go on my lilligant if you have any suggestions?
T1pple
T1pple
Solarbeam Sunkern

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:09 pm

Well you have a couple of options, you can use Hidden Power, if the one you have is decent, just as better coveredge. You could get growth just to have a little boost in special attack (perhaps get a pokemon to set up the sun so you can get 2 stages out of it [that could actually work with Lilligant having Chlorofyl but I know you don't want to not use your shiney]) or you could go with the safe bet that, is Protect (useful on almost any pokemon in my opinnion), if you need more damage you can get Toxic (though it wouldn't do much for a sweeper). Overall that's it form what I can see i was actually wrong to critisis because Lilligant has a god awuful movepool for sweeps.
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by T1pple Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:48 am

originally my Lilligant had Chlorophyll, but I like the Own Tempo/Petal Dance combo too much.
T1pple
T1pple
Solarbeam Sunkern

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:16 pm

I'd suggest giving Volcarona a focus sash so you can get a free quiver dance up if there are no stealth rocks or spikes. I think you shouldswitch grass knot for giga drain and switch energy ball for something else that Future suggested. Future said it all with the items for Liligant.

Also try and get pixilate on Sylveon and swap moonblast for hyper voice. Also swap dazzling gleam for something else like an other coverage move or one supportive move like wish.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down