Professor's "Self-Importance Speech"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Professor's "Self-Importance Speech"

Post by Professor Morel on Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:09 am

Hello all,

If you recall, I sort of bounced around the SL forums for a while. Started up the Discord RP.
Just thought I would clarify some things as I've been absent for a time. The roleplay "Discord: Crying Wolf" is still running; I just simply cannot moderate it too much. Schooling has, as I am sure it has for several, started up once more. And I am in somewhat of a... let's call it a 'troubling time.'

Regardless, those in the RP can feel free to have at it--it has not stopped--or not. I purely wished to communicate I had not died. On the off-hand chance there is someone far more active than I who desires to assist with keeping discord alive as the 2nd Narrator, let me know.
Anyways, yes. I'm still "here", Discord is still "going", and well. Sorry for being "dead" there a while.

Au revoir,

Professor G. Morel

P.S. If this is posted in the wrong area, I will gladly remove it. Never sure where this stuff should go...
Professor Morel
Superior Serperior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Professor's "Self-Importance Speech"

Post by LlamaMinister on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:18 am

Well, it's good to know you haven't died (yet), and don't worry, this place is fine for it. Anyways, I could just move it to a better spot if it wasn't.

Life isn't the kindest mistress. She will do anthing and everything to break you and to try and force you to fall victim to her cruelty. You can't, however, let her win, for when you give up and succumb to life's cruelties, that is when you die as a person. Those who keep fighting, even if they are fighting a battle they can't win, are the people who truly succeed, because success isn't measured in how well you do in the end. It's measured in how hard you fight to get to where you are.

~LM
LlamaMinister
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top