The Thing That Exists

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Thing That Exists

Post by Arylett on Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:54 pm

That is what I am. And now, I exist here.

Hello there, Pokemon people. I am Arylett, and I am currently examining this community in the feeble possibility to extend my social circle as a house wife who sits locked up in a tiny room all day. Most of that time is spent drawing or working on creative projects. (Fun fact: My avatar's just a quick doodle I banged out today. I'm planning on finishing it way later on, probably when I get some commissions out of my way) I know much about Pokemon, and have been into the series since its inception. But sadly, I'm not much of a competitive battler. It tends to stress me out, and I don't need any more of that in my neurotic-ass head. Although I do like to watch competitive battlers, and read about it. Because I'm that weird voyer in the corner. Watching things is fascinating, much more so than doing them.

As you can see from my avatar, my favorite Pokemon is Braixen. I love everything about it. Its name, design, lore, and even typing. (Although I wish it were part Psychic-type like Delphox.) I wish it had more moves and was more powerful, but I'll still use Delphox to do real battling too. Although in my current playthrough of Y, I am never gonna evolve my Braixen. <3

Maybe you'll see more of me, or maybe I'll Teleport away. Braixens can't learn Teleport? Well, I just did, dammit! ...Ahem. Yes, we'll see what happens. Regardless, I hope I can play some Pokemon with some people here in a nice friendly way. Feel free to ask for my friend code. I am willing to trade and battle. Double battles are my favorite type of battles, because I find them to be more interesting and engaging. Trading is preferred though, as I assume most of you here are competitive and I'll only battle casual players because I'd get my ass kicked otherwise.

Anyway, I really should go finish this art piece of mine so I can finally commence on a commission I've been putting off for a few days now. @_@

Arylett
Lv. 1 Magikarp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thing That Exists

Post by LlamaMinister on Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:27 am

Welcome to the forum ^^ May I just say right way that this is a great place to expand your social circle, so I hope you enjoy your time here. If you ever have any questions, me and any of the other Regulars would be more than willing to help you out. Also, since you seem to want to make some friends, you should join us on the Chatbox ^^ It's at the bottem of the home page here on the forum. Ah, you'd actually be suprised how many people here aren't battlers. Me, I'm a spriter and I draw from time to time. Also, since you like to art, we have a growing Fan Art thread where you can post some stuff and look at other people's stuff. Maybe you could try getting into spriting, too.

Anyways, I might as well introduce myself to you. I'm LlamaMinister, as you probably figured out. I'm a spriter most of the time, but as of now, my computer is kinda extremely broken, which has forced me to switch to drawing, but that's fine by me. My Avatar is actually misleading, as my favorite Pokemon is actually Shuppet, but Banette just looked better when I resized it the more accurately represent the Pokedex data. I am also rather abysmal at competitive, though I have dabbled in it. Also, I'd be more than happy to trade with you ^^

Life isn't the kindest mistress. She will do anthing and everything to break you and to try and force you to fall victim to her cruelty. You can't, however, let her win, for when you give up and succumb to life's cruelties, that is when you die as a person. Those who keep fighting, even if they are fighting a battle they can't win, are the people who truly succeed, because success isn't measured in how well you do in the end. It's measured in how hard you fight to get to where you are.

~LM

LlamaMinister
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator on Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:49 am

Welcome, as Llama said feel free to ask us regulars about anything you have trouble with. I myself am a spriter and don't battle as of now, but I do like watching battles so I have some vague idea about what I might be talking about. Feel free to visit the chatbox (bottom of the homepage) if you have some time to lose, or just want to get better aquainted with people on the forum. Can't wait to see how you will contribute to here, it's great to have you.
P.S. Props for being a thing that exists, I tryed that once but it didn't really work out well

FutureCreator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hello

Post by Karasugaming on Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:13 am

Hello its a pleasure to meet a Braixen that can communicate in englisha and learned teleport.
I am 13gamer2000/Karasu. If your looking for competitive battles Im the guy your looking for (besides zeno yria and others) I am a spriter a artist and a youtuber. If you want any helps with battles or learning the basics of Ev's and Iv's and natures basically we can help with whatever you desire related to pokemon.
also there is a major group called the jelly colloctive and if you see a flying white thing with a bidoof head thats bidoceus.
PRAISE IT
welcome to the silverleague forums we hope you enjoy your stay

Karasugaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB on Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:32 am

Welcome to the forums.

Im Yria, and well i draw sprite and do a little competetive. Thats basicly everything about me lol.

Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade on Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:34 pm

Welcome! I hope to see you around whether it's on the threads or chatbox (bottom of the homepage)! I also look forward to seeing some of your artistic work.

Now, I suppose I'll continue the trend of introductions on here. I'm TriShade though most people call me Tri. I'm a spriter myself though I occasionally draw as well. I've been considering getting into competetive battling.

Oh, I see that you exist. Well, existing can be rather tiring. Why don't I help you to not exist? HeheheHAHAHA

TriShade
Official Chatbox Promoter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp on Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:35 pm

Welcome. Even though I'm pretty late, just welcome to the forums.

''Then James Bond bursts into your house and smashes your phone out of your hand'' -Futurecreator 2015.
''Quote that shit.'' -Llamaminister 2015

Zenox-rmp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top