Vegeta:
[]

Explotar the Typlosion
Wild Abra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help Needed

Post by LlamaMinister on Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:51 am

I can't help with that (thanks broken computer), but I can give suggestions as what to improve. You should probably make the pants more tight like on your reference sprite, as well as getting rid of the camo pattern on them. The boots as well need to be, well, not the modern ones Surge normally has. I assume you're gonna do ese anyways, but I just thought I'd point them out now. Maybe finish those and then have someone do the hair after everything else is done.

Life isn't the kindest mistress. She will do anthing and everything to break you and to try and force you to fall victim to her cruelty. You can't, however, let her win, for when you give up and succumb to life's cruelties, that is when you die as a person. Those who keep fighting, even if they are fighting a battle they can't win, are the people who truly succeed, because success isn't measured in how well you do in the end. It's measured in how hard you fight to get to where you are.

~LM

LlamaMinister
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade on Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:45 pm

Well, Llama has said a lot but I have a few things to add in. Firstly, Vegeta's top seems to be lower cut than Lt. Surge's. Secondly, from my miniscule knowledge of Dragon Ball Z, aren't most of the characters angry often? Perhaps to reinforce the character and give the sprite some more originality, you could change the expression as well. I'd help with the hair but you're probably better off with getting someone else's help. Well, hope this helped a bit.

TriShade
Official Chatbox Promoter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top