Anix's Random Fan Art: Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anix's Random Fan Art: Part 2

Post by Anix_Senpai on Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:58 pm

A small sketch of my OC Anix that I did for fun. I dunno if I'm gonna color it but I thought I'd show it on here regardless XD

BetaX_Beta concept design >w>:
  When coming up with the BetaX design, I was originally gonna create a different pose for him, but I did'nt like how his pose was turning out. I instead went with the final design.

BetaX_Final Concept Sketch:
  The final sketch of  the BetaX design before I put it in sprite form. I perfered this pose because I wanted to show BetaX's whole outfit, so it'd serve also as a reference for other artists who may need a reference (cause there are fairly few out there lol) Regardless, that has to be determined by BetaX himself XD

Midnight Nyah Concept Sketch:
When I was asked to draw MidnightNyah's pokemon OC, I first needed a more sound Idea of her outfit. so I spent the time looking at her sprite and the reference M.N gave me for her dress. This took a surprisingly long time so in the end, I ended up combining the two versions into one.

Genderbent Anix and Silver August:
A doodle I did a while ago of a genderbent version of me and silver august. Mainly used as a tutorial for my friend Hunter who'd asked me about genderbending. I thought it would be fun to show this by drawing me own OC (Anix) genderbent as well. I had a stupid amount of fun drawing this!~

Anix_Senpai
Belated Slowbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anix's Random Fan Art: Part 2

Post by Zenox-rmp on Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:02 pm

I especially like the genderbend ones. They're all really good and keep up the good work.

''Then James Bond bursts into your house and smashes your phone out of your hand'' -Futurecreator 2015.
''Quote that shit.'' -Llamaminister 2015

Zenox-rmp
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:04 pm

I like them all, but genderbend Anix still looks incredibly feminine with the tied up hair, the short shorts, the ankle warmers, and the inward pointed feet. Otherwise, it's really good.

Life isn't the kindest mistress. She will do anthing and everything to break you and to try and force you to fall victim to her cruelty. You can't, however, let her win, for when you give up and succumb to life's cruelties, that is when you die as a person. Those who keep fighting, even if they are fighting a battle they can't win, are the people who truly succeed, because success isn't measured in how well you do in the end. It's measured in how hard you fight to get to where you are.

~LM

LlamaMinister

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB on Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:14 pm

These look really cool. I really like midnightnyah s design. Ke.ep it up ^^

Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anix_Senpai on Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:20 pm

LlamaMinister wrote:I like them all, but genderbend Anix still looks incredibly feminine with the tied up hair, the short shorts, the ankle warmers, and the inward pointed feet. Otherwise, it's really good.

...You do have a point lol. I'll try redrawing my genderbent version in different versions cause I found it fun to draw~! When I get the time, I'll try redesigning this. Laughing

Anix_Senpai
Belated Slowbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:22 pm

Cool ^^ I feel you just need to mess with the outfit a bit to make it seem more like something a guy would wear while keeping it recognizable, since your normal outfit isn't really multi-gendered.

Life isn't the kindest mistress. She will do anthing and everything to break you and to try and force you to fall victim to her cruelty. You can't, however, let her win, for when you give up and succumb to life's cruelties, that is when you die as a person. Those who keep fighting, even if they are fighting a battle they can't win, are the people who truly succeed, because success isn't measured in how well you do in the end. It's measured in how hard you fight to get to where you are.

~LM

LlamaMinister

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top