Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver August Sprite (Plus its fixed counterpart)

3 posters

Go down

silver - The Silver August Sprite (Plus its fixed counterpart) Empty The Silver August Sprite (Plus its fixed counterpart)

Post by Anix_Senpai Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:16 pm

silver - The Silver August Sprite (Plus its fixed counterpart) Silver_remake_sprite_by_askheroichamburger-d93czha
silver - The Silver August Sprite (Plus its fixed counterpart) Silver_re_remaked_sprite_by_askheroichamburger-d93czl0

Hey everyone~! Anix here! Since the ConBravo Pixel Art in Review panel video is already up, I thought I'd post the Silver August Sprite I drew a while back. The style this sprite is in is what I like called "Detailed Chibis". They follow the formula of 'Big head, Little body' but use highly detailed clothing, hair, and with far more believable anatomy XD Anyways, in the review there were some mistakes I didn't catch before sending it to Jempai that I've decided to correct in this new version of the sprite. I kept both versions to show that even a good artist (decent Spriter XD) can make mistakes. Embarassed

I know I've gotten a lot better at spriting since I sent this to Jempai, but regardless of that, I hope you guys like it~! Laughing

PS: The White [Anix] on the redone sprite (And the BetaX sprite) will be my new signature~

Last edited by Anix_Senpai on Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I am a grammar nazi)
Anix_Senpai
Anix_Senpai
Belated Slowbro

Back to top Go down

silver - The Silver August Sprite (Plus its fixed counterpart) Empty Re: The Silver August Sprite (Plus its fixed counterpart)

Post by Zenox-rmp Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:59 pm

JEMPAI LOOKS SO KAWAII!!!
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

silver - The Silver August Sprite (Plus its fixed counterpart) Empty Re: The Silver August Sprite (Plus its fixed counterpart)

Post by Yria/Mara LB Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:51 am

Thats so cute XD
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down