Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first Trainer/Gym leader sprite

3 posters

Go down

trainer - My first Trainer/Gym leader sprite Empty My first Trainer/Gym leader sprite

Post by lordimertelo2231 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:18 am

Hi  Very Happy. im a new person on the website and i want to show my first sprite....here it is: Serena the psychic gym leader of the pokemon matter league!trainer - My first Trainer/Gym leader sprite Serena12

lordimertelo2231
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

trainer - My first Trainer/Gym leader sprite Empty Re: My first Trainer/Gym leader sprite

Post by Yria/Mara LB Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:08 pm

The hair would be better with shading.The hat's pretty cool but its maybe better to get it a purple/pink outline instead of a greenish outline? I think the clothes just look awesome but you miss spots on the underside of the dress/skirt. Fore you're first sprite its aculy pretty good
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

trainer - My first Trainer/Gym leader sprite Empty Cool sprite, but...

Post by Spirital Spriter Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:57 am

I think the hair would be better of with a darker, yellow toned outline. And then add little "life" to the hair.
Make it like flow with some creases... sort of. Then, I can see the base model, sharply. Almost to the point of a recolor. ALMOST.
But, being first time, good work Smile I'm just trying to give feedback, that's all.

Keep it up Smile

Spirital Spriter
Lv. 5 Regice

Back to top Go down

trainer - My first Trainer/Gym leader sprite Empty Re: My first Trainer/Gym leader sprite

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down