Anix Scratchbuild Sprite

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anix Scratchbuild Sprite

Post by Anix_Senpai on Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:08 pm

If you've seen episode 41 of Pixel Art in Review, you've seen this particular sprite that was reviewed. (still can't believe I got a perfect~! Embarassed) I thought I'd post it here though since she IS my persona!

Last edited by Anix_Senpai on Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add the image like a moron XD)

Anix_Senpai
Belated Slowbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anix Scratchbuild Sprite

Post by LlamaMinister on Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:11 pm

This melted my brain then, and it just melted my brain again. I don't even...-dies from amazingness-

Life isn't the kindest mistress. She will do anthing and everything to break you and to try and force you to fall victim to her cruelty. You can't, however, let her win, for when you give up and succumb to life's cruelties, that is when you die as a person. Those who keep fighting, even if they are fighting a battle they can't win, are the people who truly succeed, because success isn't measured in how well you do in the end. It's measured in how hard you fight to get to where you are.

~LM

LlamaMinister
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Just as good as the one with browniesaur

Post by Karasugaming on Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:18 pm

Its just as good as the one that you made with browniesaur We praise you pixelgoddess (jk XD)

Karasugaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noverys on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:31 pm

Again, wow. Just wow.

noverys
Lord Helix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade on Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:23 am

It's epic, in the original meaning. I scoured this thing and found only three and a half flaws things that aren't quite perfect with it. There's one line of black outline on the hood which looks out of place, the transition from the legs to the feet looks odd, the black outline on the hair near the ponytail is a bit too long, and I'm not sure if it was intentional or not but the Solosis pin's shape is not as round as it could be, especially on the top and bottom. Hope I wasn't too pedantic, that's some amazing art there.

TriShade
Official Chatbox Promoter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anix_Senpai on Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:46 am

Oh no thats completely fine! I accept any critizism I can get, especially since I'm fairly new at Pixel Art and I know I'm not perfect at it ( I started pixel art just a year ago in this exact month Laughing ) Everything is legit critisim however the legs to feet thing is mainly a stylistic choice. Her legs are meant to get smaller as they reach the feet since it resembles my own anatomy with tiny feet/calves and large thighs Embarassed

Anix_Senpai
Belated Slowbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade on Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:56 am

I started 2 or 3 years ago and your ability is far beyond mine Razz . I did notice that the legs to feet thing was stylistic. What I meant to say was that on the left (viewer's POV) side, there's a gap between the pants and the foot. I don't know whether that's actually part of the style or not but there it is if it isn't. Wow though, I don't think a single person on here has ever gotten mad at me for critiques. Goes to show it's a great community.

TriShade
Official Chatbox Promoter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp on Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:12 pm

It's amazing! Too bad that Bidoceus stole the show though.

''Then James Bond bursts into your house and smashes your phone out of your hand'' -Futurecreator 2015.
''Quote that shit.'' -Llamaminister 2015

Zenox-rmp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Niop3 on Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:21 pm

Great! I can only do things like that using photoshop pixelation! Incredibly you did this pixel by pixel!

Niop3
Wild Abra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top