Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a Pokémon World RP

2 posters

Go down

In a Pokémon World RP Empty In a Pokémon World RP

Post by CelticVizard Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:38 pm

Basic Idea of this RP: This is a role-playing idea that can link you to the Pokémon Games. The idea also will expand as I grow more familiar with different regions official and fan-made (So far: all Official Regions, Zhery, Lauren, Rijin, Fuligin). First make a character with a small to medium sized picture with basic facts:

Rules:
1.. Do not make yourself OP.
2.. Linking characters together in romantic, friendly, or rival relationship must be agreed upon by characters ownwers.
3.. Do not use profanity. Keep content PG.
4.. No legends.
5.. No heckling Roleplayers.
6.. Please do not provide me ideas for further rules with your actions.
----
EXAMPLE

In a Pokémon World RP JxG4oye

Name: Akira Mudou
Home Region: Zhery (From... ROM Light Platinum)
Trainer Class: Breeder
Story: Kidnapped from Zhery by visisting Team Rocket members, he was forced to commit unmentional crimes. He decided to go AWOL and become a reformed trainer. He is now a breeder in Hoenn hoping to become a Professor.
Personality: Nice to everyone he meets, at least until he battle... he becomes heartless, cold, and merciless-- only speaking to issue commands to his Pokémon. He will help trainers to the best of his ability if asked to help. He is a fan of a series called My Little Ponyta. His favorite Pokémon is his Porygon-Z.

Team: Porygon-Z, Gengar, Flygon, M Charizard Y, M Swampert, M Tyranitar
----

Story: A group of trainers are talking to one another before meeting at an exam. Trainers express their goals as trainers, as well as accomplishments. As time passes they realize the exam is nothing more than excuse for their intelligence collected for Team Rocket... as well as a trap for Akira.
CelticVizard
CelticVizard
Wild Abra

Back to top Go down

In a Pokémon World RP Empty Walking in

Post by CelticVizard Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:31 am

"Man, I hope I can earn my Professor's Licensee here! I wonder if other trainers got here before me... and why the flyer only said 'Exams: All Trainers Welcome'?"
CelticVizard
CelticVizard
Wild Abra

Back to top Go down

In a Pokémon World RP Empty Re: In a Pokémon World RP

Post by T1pple Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:38 am

Just wondering if this topic is still alive. I'd be willing to join it if it is.
T1pple
T1pple
Solarbeam Sunkern

Back to top Go down

In a Pokémon World RP Empty Re: In a Pokémon World RP

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down