LM's Gym Leader Project

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LM's Gym Leader Project

Post by LlamaMinister on Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:35 pm

So, I got bored, and then I made some Gym Leaders. I'll update this over time.
Please feel free to critique these as much as you can. I would appreciate it.
UPDATE: Fixed Grayson and most of the flaws. Please point out any you see still.

Last edited by LlamaMinister on Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life isn't the kindest mistress. She will do anthing and everything to break you and to try and force you to fall victim to her cruelty. You can't, however, let her win, for when you give up and succumb to life's cruelties, that is when you die as a person. Those who keep fighting, even if they are fighting a battle they can't win, are the people who truly succeed, because success isn't measured in how well you do in the end. It's measured in how hard you fight to get to where you are.

~LM

LlamaMinister
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Re: LM's Gym Leader Project

Post by LlamaMinister on Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:45 am

I just realized it is his arm and hand with the Pokeball that is weird. Curse you brain!

Life isn't the kindest mistress. She will do anthing and everything to break you and to try and force you to fall victim to her cruelty. You can't, however, let her win, for when you give up and succumb to life's cruelties, that is when you die as a person. Those who keep fighting, even if they are fighting a battle they can't win, are the people who truly succeed, because success isn't measured in how well you do in the end. It's measured in how hard you fight to get to where you are.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonIgnis on Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:54 am

Nice sprites. I've critiqued the first four. Now as for the new one, like you said his right hand looks weird. Also the angle of the shield is off either that or the arm holding it. Another thing the right thigh guard is bigger than the left thigh guard. Last thing that I see is that the legs seem a bit long compared to the torso. Other than all that this is nicely done. Keep up the good work!

CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:45 am

Looks nice. Ignis said all the things I would've said.

''Then James Bond bursts into your house and smashes your phone out of your hand'' -Futurecreator 2015.
''Quote that shit.'' -Llamaminister 2015

Zenox-rmp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:17 am

Yeah, now that I've had sleep, I can see all the problems with it. I'll get to fixing those this morning. Thanks for the feedback. Any suggestions for the next gym leader type?

Moral of the story: Don't try to sprite with only 4 hours of sleep under your belt after you've been awake for 21 hours and immediately after 6 hours of physical exercise, or your brain misses things.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB on Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:22 pm

Do fairy,

Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:36 pm

Updated again. I fixed most of Grayson.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:05 pm

Yria/Mara LB wrote:Do fairy,

No.

''Then James Bond bursts into your house and smashes your phone out of your hand'' -Futurecreator 2015.
''Quote that shit.'' -Llamaminister 2015

Zenox-rmp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:07 pm

Yria/Mara LB wrote:Do fairy,
I like the fairy type, so sure.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:11 pm

Good Job LM , The Steel-Type who was my suggestion , Looks like I thought It would be

Zell
Superior Serperior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:12 pm

Cool! I'm glad you like 'em Smile

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by noverys on Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:01 pm

Ice type maybe? The only flaws I really see are the hands that are holding pokeballs. They just don't look right...

noverys
Lord Helix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:25 am

I'm saving Ice for the Elite Four (because I always have Ice as an Elite Four type.)

Thanks for your input, but I am having a hard time seeing the "weird" of the hands. Most of the hands are taken directly from official Sprites, too.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top