Zell's Fan Fiction Sprite Update/Commission Thing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zell's Fan Fiction Sprite Update/Commission Thing

Post by LlamaMinister on Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:48 pm

Zell needed help with a sprite, so I helped him. If you want to adjust anything, Zell, feel free to.

Life isn't the kindest mistress. She will do anthing and everything to break you and to try and force you to fall victim to her cruelty. You can't, however, let her win, for when you give up and succumb to life's cruelties, that is when you die as a person. Those who keep fighting, even if they are fighting a battle they can't win, are the people who truly succeed, because success isn't measured in how well you do in the end. It's measured in how hard you fight to get to where you are.

~LM

LlamaMinister
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Zell's Fan Fiction Sprite Update/Commission Thing

Post by Zenox-rmp on Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:19 am

It looks good.
I can't see anything wrong with it, maybe because it's early in the morning or maybe because it's that good.

''Then James Bond bursts into your house and smashes your phone out of your hand'' -Futurecreator 2015.
''Quote that shit.'' -Llamaminister 2015

Zenox-rmp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell on Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:55 am

Thanks LM , Very Good Job ! Also The Prologue Part 1 of the Fanfic is on

Zell
Superior Serperior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:08 am

Zenox-rmp wrote:It looks good.
I can't see anything wrong with it, maybe because it's early in the morning or maybe because it's that good.
Thanks Zeno! I think the torso is a little...weird, but I couldn't find a way to fix it without making the whole sprite look off, but I'm glad you think it's good. I put a lot of effort into my sprites, so I'm glad it's paying off.

Life isn't the kindest mistress. She will do anthing and everything to break you and to try and force you to fall victim to her cruelty. You can't, however, let her win, for when you give up and succumb to life's cruelties, that is when you die as a person. Those who keep fighting, even if they are fighting a battle they can't win, are the people who truly succeed, because success isn't measured in how well you do in the end. It's measured in how hard you fight to get to where you are.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:10 am

Zell wrote:Thanks LM , Very Good Job ! Also The Prologue Part 1 of the Fanfic is on
Thanks Zell! I didn't want to change it too much from what it started out as, but some things on it bothered me. I'm happy you like the changes I made to it. And awesome, I'll have to go check it out.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell on Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:15 pm

Hi ! I got an idea : If anyone want to , can he make the male or female ( or both) grunt(s) for my fanfic ? It's the Team Aîon based on time .
Good Luck.

Zell
Superior Serperior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:04 pm

I'll take a stab at it, Zell. If you have any design ideas,  please tell me so I have something more to work with than "time". If you don't, that's fine.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell on Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:38 am

Mhh First thanks ! and For another thing than time , Maybe give the grunts some Clock Needle-Swords and a Medieval-Futurist design like Iron helmet with antennas . If you don't know how to do this , tell me Wink

Zell
Superior Serperior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:22 am

I will most definitely try to do that. No promises, so if I can't do it, they may look different than what you have in mind.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell on Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:27 am

Yeah I trust you .If this don't looks like what I said, I think it will be good too .

Zell
Superior Serperior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top