Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiriteon- the ghost type eeveelution

5 posters

Go down

Spiriteon- the ghost type eeveelution Empty Spiriteon- the ghost type eeveelution

Post by ShadowConroy Tue May 26, 2015 4:59 am

Here is a fakemon i made becaause i was bored

Spiriteon- the ghost type eeveelution Ghoste11

ShadowConroy
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Spiriteon- the ghost type eeveelution Empty Re: Spiriteon- the ghost type eeveelution

Post by FutureCreator Tue May 26, 2015 5:19 am

I agree about nidoqueen, but the eevelution is just plain bad. Its obviously an umbreon minus the legs and recolored. I suggest trying to either splice more pokemon into making it, or simply doing it from scratch.
PS. Fainting reduces happiness

Last edited by futurecreateor on Tue May 26, 2015 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
FutureCreator
FutureCreator
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Spiriteon- the ghost type eeveelution Empty Re: Spiriteon- the ghost type eeveelution

Post by Yria/Mara LB Tue May 26, 2015 9:48 am

As future already said. But I do like the idea how you can get it. Altough its just a gostified Umbreon.
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by BetaX Tue May 26, 2015 3:19 pm

futurecreateor wrote:I agree about nidoqueen, but the eevelution is just plain bad. Its obviously an umbreon minus the legs and recolored. I suggest trying to either splice more pokemon into making it, or simply doing it from scratch.
PS. Fainting reduces happiness
Faint at Max Happiness. Which means you have to make it all the way to max happiness and then let it faint. Still, Evolution only triggers when level up and it won't level up when faint... Unless it fainted and revive it during battle. You didn't read it right... Very Happy
BetaX
BetaX
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Tue May 26, 2015 3:22 pm

I think you should add more originality to it. Now it just looks like an umbreon without legs.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down