XENOSTAR Anime O.C.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

XENOSTAR Anime O.C.

Post by BetaX on Sun May 17, 2015 6:54 pm

This is just my part of my anime O.C. Series that I'm not going to do because I'm so lazy for it so. Hope you guys love it!

BetaX
Lucario Rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: XENOSTAR Anime O.C.

Post by Kitten on Sun May 17, 2015 7:33 pm

So cute! What's it about? owo

(Also pls teach me how to draw boobs because I seem to only be able to draw flat chests ;u; )

Kitten
Superior Serperior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Sun May 17, 2015 7:37 pm

The women are a bit over sexualized for my personal liking, but it all looks good.

Life isn't the kindest mistress. She will do anthing and everything to break you and to try and force you to fall victim to her cruelty. You can't, however, let her win, for when you give up and succumb to life's cruelties, that is when you die as a person. Those who keep fighting, even if they are fighting a battle they can't win, are the people who truly succeed, because success isn't measured in how well you do in the end. It's measured in how hard you fight to get to where you are.

~LM

LlamaMinister
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by BetaX on Sun May 17, 2015 7:44 pm

LlamaMinister wrote:The women are a bit over sexualized for my personal liking, but it all looks good.
I meant to do that for satire of any kinds of anime that has this. Plus it's a Harlem anime.

BetaX
Lucario Rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Sun May 17, 2015 7:46 pm

I'm not a fan of anime for reasons like the over sexualization of women, but I think it's cool to use satire as a base for characters, but all of the females just seems like a little too much to me.

Life isn't the kindest mistress. She will do anthing and everything to break you and to try and force you to fall victim to her cruelty. You can't, however, let her win, for when you give up and succumb to life's cruelties, that is when you die as a person. Those who keep fighting, even if they are fighting a battle they can't win, are the people who truly succeed, because success isn't measured in how well you do in the end. It's measured in how hard you fight to get to where you are.

~LM

LlamaMinister
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top