Roleplay Discussion

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Roleplay Discussion

Post by LlamaMinister on Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:43 pm

I only have one slight problem with the epilogue. The way my character talks about Future's death seems a tad out of character, especially after all the death he caused that day. I feel he would be way more reserved when talking about Future's death.

Life isn't the kindest mistress. She will do anthing and everything to break you and to try and force you to fall victim to her cruelty. You can't, however, let her win, for when you give up and succumb to life's cruelties, that is when you die as a person. Those who keep fighting, even if they are fighting a battle they can't win, are the people who truly succeed, because success isn't measured in how well you do in the end. It's measured in how hard you fight to get to where you are.

~LM

LlamaMinister
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by noverys on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:38 pm

Should I start working on my overworlds?

EDIT: I just read your epilogue post and you said that you added the great jungle to the map. Could that be where my character lives, like I said in my backstory?

noverys
Lord Helix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:48 pm

I suggest you make an RP specific sprite first, then make OWs for that.

Life isn't the kindest mistress. She will do anthing and everything to break you and to try and force you to fall victim to her cruelty. You can't, however, let her win, for when you give up and succumb to life's cruelties, that is when you die as a person. Those who keep fighting, even if they are fighting a battle they can't win, are the people who truly succeed, because success isn't measured in how well you do in the end. It's measured in how hard you fight to get to where you are.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by noverys on Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:12 pm

k im working on it lm Very Happy

noverys
Lord Helix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:21 pm

Okay. I wish you the best of luck.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Lm

Post by Karasugaming on Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:32 pm

can you make Real life me look like a Rp character I would like to give him a cloak with a hood on it but I can't think of designs and I would like him to have dual weilding swords if you can do this for me that would be great.

Sprite:

If so could you make the hood and cloak grey please and the colour of the swords the same colour that karasu's was please.

Karasugaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:09 pm

I would prefer having you make the base, and them me touching it up, as opposed to having me make everything.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

umm

Post by Karasugaming on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:19 pm

As I said I have spriters block that sprite Is the base and needs to be roleplayedified I would try to make it look like what I vision but I cannot sadly ;-; spriters block is a pain in the ass

Karasugaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:21 pm

I might do it, but no promises. I have other projects I need to finish at the moment.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:44 pm

I'd be happy to, if that's all right with you. I might need to hand it over to Llama since I'm going on vacation in a week.

TriShade
Official Chatbox Promoter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:46 pm

I'd be fine with that, as long as the main bits are done when/if you hand it over to me.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

I do not mind

Post by Karasugaming on Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:14 pm

I do not mind tri go ahead

Karasugaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by K_Kitsune on Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:59 am

Hello guys , Can I join your RP? I read all , and what I understood was cool .

K_Kitsune
Lv. 1 Magikarp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:01 am

Absolutely. You'll just need to make a character, a backstory for said charater, and have it approved by the council.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp on Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:01 am

Yeah. Everyone who wants to join can join.

''Then James Bond bursts into your house and smashes your phone out of your hand'' -Futurecreator 2015.
''Quote that shit.'' -Llamaminister 2015

Zenox-rmp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell on Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:04 am

Obviously You can . Llama and Zeno said all.

Zell
Superior Serperior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:16 am

I should probably explain the basic way to go about that...
Well, just come up with a character and a backstory for that charater, and then post the backstory in the backstory thread. Just make sure you are following the rules we have in place. If anyone in the council has a problem with something, or just members in the Colloctive for that matter, we'll let you know what the problem is and how to fix it. It's also suggested to come up with a design for your character, spriting being the suggested route. Since I know you aren't really a spriter (yet), someone will probably be willing to sprite it for you.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by K_Kitsune on Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:44 pm

Ahem ... Talking about help , I did something . I just wanna know if someone here could dd a head(I can't find a good one ) And do the hair Ninetails-style . If you can also correct shading and add a third tail on the back and correct the two others . Thanks Smile

Edit : Forgot the sprite :/

K_Kitsune
Lv. 1 Magikarp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB on Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:40 am

I'm sure somebody could make a head on it. (sorry im to bad at heads.)

Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB on Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:39 am

Will we ever continue the jelly colloctive rp? tongue .

Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming on Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:14 pm

I don't think it exists anymore yria

Karasugaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:19 pm

I actually plan on getting it to start going again.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas on Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:44 am

We stopped and then we never actually got it started again, I can't remember why but I think there might've been a reason for it

Istas
Elder Whiscash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB on Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:48 am

Istas wrote:We stopped and then we never actually got it started again, I can't remember why but I think there might've been a reason for it

That reason was to make a comic out of the first season. But I think it still didnt got rewritten. So I dont know if we will ever be able to do that.

Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade on Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:51 pm

Yria/Mara LB wrote:
Istas wrote:We stopped and then we never actually got it started again, I can't remember why but I think there might've been a reason for it

That reason was to make a comic out of the first season. But I think it still didnt got rewritten. So I dont know if we will ever be able to do that.

Exactamondo. Due to people leaving for various reasons, the council was missing quite a few people. Eventually, we chose replacements. By then, people just seemed to have lost interest and no one bothered to start re-writing it. I suppose this means the comic project is abandoned? Or are people still interested?

Additionally, I would like to say that I'd be thrilled if anyone were to start up any sort of RP again on here and especially so if it were this one. However, as the whole beginning of the Jelly RP is a mess and a lot of people have moved on, I suggest a reboot of sorts. This would also give a chance to keep everything balanced and ensure varied and complex characters.

TriShade
Official Chatbox Promoter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top