Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunch of Sprites

+4
BetaX
Yria/Mara LB
Dragon Arbock
MagicKid
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

sprites - Bunch of Sprites - Page 2 Empty Re: Bunch of Sprites

Post by CrashAvatar Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:32 pm

TriShade wrote:
CrashAvatar wrote:
TriShade wrote:
CrashAvatar wrote:
CrashAvatar wrote:
Yria/Mara LB wrote:On the hair of the trainer sprite outlines.
On the mugshot you need lines that flow a bit better. And on the top it would profit from having a more straigther line.
The overworlds look good also a little bit of outline missing on the hair. But is it the same colour? cus it looks lighter.

Ok I'll get to work immediately. The colour of the hair is different because I preferred the colour of the lighter hair on the overworld sprite but I preferred the darker colour on the trainer and mugshot sprites, so that won't be changed.

Voilà! And I have no idea about name or what pokemon types he and she would use ('he' referring to my last sprite which was met with surprisingly high praise) so if you have any ideas just quote me. And once again please give credit if used.

sprites - Bunch of Sprites - Page 2 Female16
I love this design :3 , it's also technically good! Only thing to point out is that the ends of the pigtails aren't consistent between the trainer and overworlds.

The inconsistent pigtail lengths are to make the overworld sprites more 'chibi' if you will
I meant that the ends curl on the overworlds but not on the trainer.

Oh yeah I actually spliced the pigtails from an older less successful version of her where she had the curled pigtails so ill fix them up tomorrow for you guys
CrashAvatar
CrashAvatar
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

sprites - Bunch of Sprites - Page 2 Empty Non-Curled Pigtails

Post by CrashAvatar Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:43 am

TriShade wrote:
CrashAvatar wrote:
TriShade wrote:
CrashAvatar wrote:
CrashAvatar wrote:
Yria/Mara LB wrote:On the hair of the trainer sprite outlines.
On the mugshot you need lines that flow a bit better. And on the top it would profit from having a more straigther line.
The overworlds look good also a little bit of outline missing on the hair. But is it the same colour? cus it looks lighter.

Ok I'll get to work immediately. The colour of the hair is different because I preferred the colour of the lighter hair on the overworld sprite but I preferred the darker colour on the trainer and mugshot sprites, so that won't be changed.

Voilà! And I have no idea about name or what pokemon types he and she would use ('he' referring to my last sprite which was met with surprisingly high praise) so if you have any ideas just quote me. And once again please give credit if used.

sprites - Bunch of Sprites - Page 2 Female16
I love this design :3 , it's also technically good! Only thing to point out is that the ends of the pigtails aren't consistent between the trainer and overworlds.

The inconsistent pigtail lengths are to make the overworld sprites more 'chibi' if you will
I meant that the ends curl on the overworlds but not on the trainer.

I've fixed the hair and I hope this will be the final adjustment I have to do! hope you guys like it and if you use it can you give me credit ~<3
sprites - Bunch of Sprites - Page 2 Female19
CrashAvatar
CrashAvatar
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

sprites - Bunch of Sprites - Page 2 Empty I'm back! And Kirito too...

Post by CrashAvatar Thu May 21, 2015 2:43 pm

so i havn't been spriting for a while as i have had exams, but here is my newest sprite Kirito from SAO, i'm open to HELPFUL advice

sprites - Bunch of Sprites - Page 2 Sword_10
CrashAvatar
CrashAvatar
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Thu May 21, 2015 2:55 pm

I see a little bit too much of palmer's body. But other than that it's good.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashAvatar Thu May 21, 2015 2:58 pm

Here you go (i kept the original on the left for my reference) hope you like it!
sprites - Bunch of Sprites - Page 2 Sword_11

Last edited by CrashAvatar on Thu May 21, 2015 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated information)
CrashAvatar
CrashAvatar
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2